When launched,"Tiziana" was the ultimate cruising yacht of the day with a powerful rig, offering sailing performances and an impressive range of 2,400 n.miles under power.
"Tiziana" refit was done in a manner that preserves its traditional character, but utilizes modern technology and systems, so that the overall result is a beautiful classic yacht with all of the modern comforts and amenities.
Since the refit, Tiziana has undergone her 10 year Lloyds survey and remains in immaculate condition.
|Builder:||ABEKING & RASMUSSEN|
|Coast Guard #:||N/A|
|Accomodations:||Guest SR/S: 5/10 - Crew R/B/S: 0/0/6|
|LOA:||116' 10" (35.61m)|
|Beam:||24' 2" (7.35m)|
|Max Draft:||10' 6" (3.18m)|
|Cruise Speed:||10 Knots|
|Cruise Speed RPM:||1,500 RPM|
|Cruise Speed Range:||2,400 Miles|
|Max Speed:||12 Knots|
|Max Speed RPM:||--|
|Max Speed Range:||--|
|Gross Tonnage:||153 Ton|
|Water Capacity:||1,585 Gallons|
|Fuel Capacity:||3,170 Gallons|
|Exterior Designer:||Sparkman & Stephens|
BUILDER: Abeking & Rasmussen
LOA: 35.61m/116' 9"
BEAM: 7.35m/24' 1"
DRAFT: 3.18m/10' 5"
CLASSIFICATION: Lloyds 100A1
GROSS TONS: 153 Tons
NET TONS: 103 Tons
DESIGNER: Sparkman & Stephens
CRUISE SPEED: 10 Knots (approx)
MAXIMUM SPEED: 12 Knots (approx)
RANGE: 2400 nm (approx)
@ 1500 rpm (approx)
FUEL CAPACITY: 12,000 Litres (3,170 US Gallons)
WATER CAPACITY: 6,000 Litres (1,585 US Gallons)
ENGINES: 1 x MTU 450HP
ENGINE MODEL: MTU 60 Series
ENGINE HOURS: 9000 hours, 155 since overhaul (30/01/2018)
PROPULSION: PROP SHAFT
GEARBOXES: Mekanord Marine Gear Box Type
STEERING: Manual and hydraulic steering is
available. Manual steering uses chain and cables to a quadrant. The hydraulic steering is powered by a motor, and is fitted with a Simrad AP50 Autopilot.
GENERATORS: 1 x 55 kw Northern Lights 50hz
1 x 33 kw Kohler 50hz
Northern Lights Generator: 20 000 hrs (30-Jan-18)
Kohler Generator: 7500 hrs (30-Jan-18)
ELECTRICITY: 3 phase 400V, 230V and 24 V. The
vessel has the capacity to run
quietly, with out running the
generators, by inverting 24V DC into 230 V. AC.
SHORE POWER: 2 x 63 Amp rated shore power cables
Shore power is fed through DeDrie “smart” transformer
BATTERIES: All batteries are gel cells. The house
batteries supply 24 volt power to lights, and the vessels inverters.
Marine Air twin compressor chiller, providing water to individual fan coils and controls in each cabin.
- Watermaker: HEM series 25and Sea Recovery Aqua Whisper. Both producing 5000 lpd
- Blackwater: 2 x black/grey water tanks Serviced by a Hamman L Frame 6795 treatment plant.
OWNER: The owners cabin is full width, and located furthest aft in the accommodation spaces. It has a walk around queen size bed with comfortable settees outboard, port and starboard. The cabin has two cedar lined closets, bureau with a document safe within, and a vanity located on the port side.
VIP GUEST CABIN: Another spacious cabin located on the port side amid ship in the accommodation spaces. This cabin has a door arrangement that allows the owner to use this cabin in conjunction with the aft main owner's cabin as a large two cabin suite.The "VIP" cabin has all of the entertainment features that the owner's cabin has.
STATEROOM A: Below amid ship Forward Port: Twin beds, en-suite head with shower.
STATEROOM B: Below amid ship Forward Starboard: Double bed with all of the same amenities as cabin A.STATEROOM C: Below amid ship Starboard: Double bed, en-suite head with shower.
· 1 x Miele Commercial Dishwasher
· 1 x Foster Professional ice maker
· 1 x Kitchenaid Insinkerator
· 1 x Gaggeneau 385 Oven
· 1 x Bonner Grill plate
· 1 x Gaggeneau induction type stove top
· 1 x Fagor and 1 x Beko Freezers
· 1 x temperature controlled cheese locker
· 1x Liebherr Refrigerator
· 1 x Liebherr combination freezer refrigerator with ice maker
· 1 x small Libherr refrigerator
· 1 x U-Line refrigerator with ice maker
· 2 x Miele Professional washing machines
· 2 x Miele Professional clothes dryers
· 1 x Miele Rotary Iron.
· Satcom: KVH Fleet 33, thrane & Thrane Capsat, KVH TracNet 3.0 for broad band internet
· SSB/HF Radio: Weather Fax-30 navnet module
· VHF Radio: Simrad VHF with DSC type RS 87
· Cellular: Logicom station mounted GSM.
· Magnetic Compass: KVH Gyro Trac.
· Autopilot: Simrad AP50
· Log: Furuno F-7000 and Raymarine
· Navtex: Furuno NX-300
· Echo Sounder : Raymarine P319LP
· Radar: Helo R1 - 12
· GPS: Simrad GS 25
· Wind Instruments: Raymarine I50 & I60
· Raymarine : ST800 Speedometer
· Anchor Windlass: Windlass is the original one that was installed by A&R. Previously it was powered with 110 Volt DC. This has now been changed to hydraulic power.
· Awning: The cockpit has a bimini, and the helm station also.
· Additionally as part of the inventory there is one aft deck awning that covers the entire aft deck.
· Ground Tackle: 2 Anchors fixed to the windlass. Each anchor has 100 meters of chain, which is Lloyds approved.
· Passerelle: A mahogany and teak passerelle can be attached to the stern for Med
· One Fire fighting suite, one BA
· Fire extinguishers are all inspected and located in the locations as mandated by the code
· J. x Johnson 170 -fire pumps
· J. x Johnson 125 Bilge Pump·
· Novac CO2 engine room fire extinguishing
· Davey Crash pump located in the lazarette
· Alarms: 1 x Theunissen Control unit with smoke, heat, flame loop system. This system is integrated with automatic fan shutdown system. The alarm system also has a General Alarm function built in.
FIND YOUR NEXT YACHT, LISTINGS UPDATED DAILYADVANCED SEARCH