Saloon and Lounge Walk Thru
Raised wide U-shaped saloon to starboard Central bench seat with bar and storage. Access to batteries under seating. Solid dining table with fiddles and central storage. Top storage cupboards, storage areas under seating Hi-Fi system in top cupboard, behind sliding doors.Fore-and-aft galley to port. Laminated work top, 10 feet long, combining icebox tops with lids, foldaway cooker top, drainer, twin-basin sink with removable lids 230-litre icebox access from top with storage bins. Gimbelled stove/oven unit. Foot-operated pump for sea and fresh water. Top cupboards can be for storage. Three drawers including cutlery stowage, door mounted bin. Storage shelving with sliding doors, below top cupboard.
The master cabin is especially big. 2m long island double bed, and a lovely salty feel derived from traditional satin teak joinery, which stretches to a desk with ottoman, lots of book shelves and clothes storage. A door at the head of the saloon keeps the riff-raff out of the master suite which has private bathroom with a separate shower stall and vanity.
There are also 2 aft cabins on either side of the companionway with hanging lockers and drawers for storage.
- Separate freezer and refrigerator with 2 FRIGOBOAT systems (original) & 2 electronic thermostat / 2009
- DOMETIC 3 burner stove with oven and grill (2015)
- Stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressure water
- Hot water heater
- Numerous drawers and lockers for storage
Comfort and Leisure Equipment
- LCD screen 21″ Dell / 2014 in the master bedroom
- Sony CDX- L3809X radio stereo /2010 with 2 speaker in the galley & 2 in the cockpit / 2014
- 4 x Caframo Bora fan in the cabins / 2013
- 2 x CO2 Cool Fan 12 inch. in the galley / 2010
- 24 X LED bulb G4 /2014
- 10 X Oceanair Blind system on the hatches
- 2 Jabsco manuel toilets – each with identical systems: Par toilets discharge directly to a plastic holding tank mounted behind and above the toilet (and waterline).
- The holding tanks are emptied by deck pump out or by gravity overboard through a seacock.
- Number of Portable Exstinguishers on brackets: 3
- 2 x BC1 Dry chemical – bracket in galley
- 1 x BC1 Dry chemical – bracket in starboard lazarette
- 3 X smoke alarm detector – 1 in each cabin
- Sparcraft aluminum mast system, deck stepped, dual airfoil spreaders, anodized finish.
- Separate alternate sail slot and main roller furling sail slot (with plastic lining)
Mast step and support
- Aluminum step on cabin top.
- Heavy stainless steel compression post takes the load down to the hull grid structure.
- Forestay taken to stainless steel stem strap bolted to the stem.
- Dual backstay taken to stainless steel straps are bolted to the transom.
- Shrouds taken to stainless steel fittings passing through the deck and to rods on the interior that take the load down to straps bolted to the hull grid structure.
- 1 x 19 stainless steel wire
- Sparcraft aluminum with gooseneck fitting at mast.
- Boom has a Sparcraft boom support/vang.
- Mainsheet blocks and SPINLOCK tackle.
- Harken main sheet traveler.
- Two Lemar 44ST on cabin top
- 11 Spinlock clutches on cabin top
- Two Lewmar 54ST electric primary winches
- Sparcraft in mast main roller furling system
- Profurl head stay roller furling
- Original Dacron sails from 2004
- Main Sail on furling system – 560 pi2
- Genoa 140% on furling system – 670 pi2
- Delta about 45 lb anchor on bow roller / 2004 & 2013 of 10mm (hi test) chain / 2013
- Fortress FX16 / 2004 & 70’ of 10mm (hi test) chain + 100′ line / 2004
- Bruce about 40 lbs anchor / 2004
Anchor Platform and Windlass
- Dual stainless steel rollers built into stem head
- Lofrans Leopard windlass with forward controls on plug in hand held control box
Dodger and Canvas Work
- Dodger /2005
- Bimini / 2010
- Cockpit cushions / 2012
- Sun screen / 2012
- Enclosure / 2013
- Cover: dinghie / 2014 , cockpit tables, helm, winches / 2010
- Heavy duty storage cover / 2006
- 2 comfort seat / 2013
Propane System Fuel
- 2 aluminium 10 lb tanks with OPD valves in dedicated propane locker port aft cockpit sealed from interior
- 1 aluminium 10 lb tank attached o the arch
- BBQ Magma Catalina A101218L / 2010
- Remote Shutoff
Cockpit Walk Thru
Wide cockpit, teak batten seats and floor, two side lockers. Central pedestal for cockpit table, aft cabin air vent and lighting. Gas locker for two bottles. Two wide lockers under helm seats, with access to steering system. Wet locker with teak grating between helm positions. 2 steering wheels, leather wheel covers, compass mounted on white lacquered aluminum column. Vertical engine control lever in starboard helm station. Cockpit table with folding sides, central storage and glass holders. Handrail with lighting on cockpit table. Full electronics on each helm station with chartplotter under cockpit table. Access to transom skirt via 2 GRP doors. Teak batten stern platform steps and bottom, cockpit shower. Sliding swim ladder with teak steps. Steering: Twin steering wheels, self-aligning rudder bearings. Stainless steel cable steering, molded aluminium quadrant Fiberglass rudder with stainless steel frame and shaft. Rudder tube fiberglassed to hull. Magma Gas grill.