- Just forward of the galley is the bow stateroom with large hanging locker and over/under berths. To Port a chest of drawers forward to port.
- An en-suite head features a Headhunter toilet system and also includes a large built-in shower.
- Just aft of the galley is a passageway with the laundry center featuring an over/under washer/dryer to starboard, followed by a large pantry
- The guest head featuring a Headhunter toilet system and a large built-in shower.
- Entering the boat through double doors, you will find the mahogany wainscoted main salon which features a spacious seating area consisting of a large navy blue leather sofa to port, navy leather upholstered walnut captains' chairs and small portable teak trimmed with brass side table bar to port, and a custom large brass port-light (salvaged from the QUEEN OF BERMUDA cruise ship) coffee table. This seating area faces the entertainment center which is forward,featuring a 42" Panasonic plasma flat screen TV, a Sony CD player, a Goldstar DVD/VCR
player, an Onkyo home theatre receiver, and Direct TV/DVR channel box with Seatel satellite system. The components are stored in a new Salamander equipment cabinet.
- A built-in electronic music keyboard is to starboard aft.
• Panasonic 42" plasma HDTV Model Viera TH-42PZ85U
• Onkyo Model TXSR606 receiver
• Sony CD player Model CDP-CE 415
• Seatel Satellite TV antenna Model 1898
• Direct TV DVR receiver
• Salamander Synergy 236 A/V equipment cabinet
• Roland E-20 synthesizer electronic piano
• Goldstar Model GBV 441 DVD/VCR
Down steps to forward to starboard is a large open galley with new teak vinyl flooring and
updated Formica cabinets and counter tops with a stainless steel double sink to port. Appliances
include a new (2010) Fisher & Paykel double door refrigerator/freezer, a new GE trash compactor,
a dishwasher, a Jenn-air oven with 4-burner cooktop, and a Sharp convection/microwave oven.
To starboard is a small office with built-in desk, a two drawer file cabinet and a long bookshelf
with extensive cabinets underneath for both office supplies and galley equipment.
• Fisher & Paykel Model E522BLX refrigerator/freezer
• Jenn-Air Model W130 Oven and cooktop
• Sharp Model R-1800 Microwave/convection oven
• GE dishwasher
• Black & Decker built-in coffee maker
• Black & Decker toaster oven
• ToastMaster 4-slice toaster
• GE Profile 15" trash compactor
• Demetic bar ice maker
• Wine Enthusiast 6-btl wine cooler
All the way aft is the luxurious full-width master stateroom. It features a centerline
walk-around queen size berth, a large cedar-lined hanging locker forward to port,
extensive cabinet and drawer storage, and a built-in safe.
The en-suite head to starboard has a full tub/shower, extensive cabinets and a headhunter toilet system.
An entertainment center consisting of a Samsung 37" LCD flat screen TV with DVD/VHS player and Direct TV channel decoder with Seatel satellite system is to port.
• Samsung 37" flat screen LCD TV
• Presidian DVD VHS player
• Direct TV receiver
Guest Stateroom 1
To port is a guest stateroom with twin berths and ample cabinet and drawer storage and a large
Navigation and electronics
• Furuno 48 mi radar
• Anritsu 72 mi color radar
• Simrad AP25 autopilot with FB and cockpit remotes
• Furuno FCV-292 fathometer and fish finder
• Furuno CH-250 forward seeking color sonar
• Furuno RD30 depthsounder display
• Icom M 127 VHF radio
• Icom M 304 VHF radio
• Sea 106 SSB radios (2)
• Northstar 941X GPS/plotter
• Magnavox MX100 GP
• HP Pavilion 6830 computer with Viewsonic 15" monitor with Raytheon navigation software interfaced with Northstar GPS
• Smart Radio SR161 AIS receiver
• Floscan digital tachometer and fuel usage gauges
• Ritchie compasses (2)
• Bennett V-351trim tabs
• Datamarine wind indicator
• Seatel stabilized satellite TV antenna
• Raymarine Ray 350 loud hailers (2)
• ACR 406 EPIRB
• Kenmore over/under Model 85751 washer/dryer
Just forward is the large pilothouse area which features state-of-the-art electronics. There is a blue ultra-leather upholstered, built-in double helm seat. And there are port and starboard doors to the outside walk-around decks and bow area.
ENGINE AND MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
Continuing aft are large walk-in engine rooms to port and starboard with a workbench with large vise and grinder, extensive tool (3 Craftsman tool boxes) and small parts/fastener storage.
• 20kW Northern Lights generator (6191 hrs since new)
• 20kW Northern Lights generator (6789 hrs since new) Hynautics hydraulic engine controls (3 stations
• Glendinning engine synchronizers
• (3) Kidde fixed CO2 systems
• Remote engine shutoff controls
• Remote engine room fire system controls
• Numerous portable extinguishers throughout boat
• Hynautics hydraulic steering system
• Naiad stabilizers Model 252
• Vantage Marine AQS 1200/120AC 50gph watermaker
• (3) Headhunter 12V toilets with 110V and 12V fresh water supply pumps
• 210 and 100 gallon holding tanks with 12V discharge pumps and on deck pump out fittings
• (5) Cruisaire A/C – heating units, providing ample cooling/heating throughout vessel
• 12/32 110/220v Systems
• (8) 8V Starting and house batteries
• (2) 8D 12V generator starting and electronics/house batteries
• Lewco 1220ACD battery charger
• Lewco FS3240 battery charger
• Electroguard corrosion control system
Deck and Hull
- • Custom teak decks, main deck, aft deck, and cockpit
• Revere 6-man life raft in canister w/cradle
• Galley Maid anchor windlass with 400' of 3/8" chain
• Delta fast set anchor – 88 lb
• Danforth anchor with chain and rode
• Marquipt 7-step Tide-Ride boarding ladder with angle platform
• Anchor washdown system
• Windshield washers and wipers
• Forward seating with built-in storage
• Spare props (2)
• Spare stub shaft
• 3" Sun pad on bow cabin top
• Navigation lights (5)
Three steps up from the cockpit, you arrive at the outdoor entertainment center of the boat.The full width California Deck is a spacious aft deck with a varnished teak sole and features a large custom built-in L-shaped bench seat which has been recently reupholstered with new cushions and navy blue Sunbrella. There is a new 9 ft. teak and holly pedestal table with a removable 2ft leaf to provide for two tables for games and easy access to the bench seat.
A custom white fiberglass wet bar with ice maker is forward to port and a matching liquor and supplies cabinet with new wine cooler is to starboard underneath the ladder to the fly bridge. There are port and starboard wing doors leading to the wide walk-around teak decks that extend to the bow. Anew Strata glass vinyl enclosure is available for fall and winter weather.
• L-shaped navy Sunbrella upholstered seating
• Full Strataglass aft deck enclosure
• Custom wet bar with icemaker
• Custom teak and holly 9ft pedestal table with 2ft removable leaf to create (2) tables
• Ladder to flybridge
• Teak doors to main salon and walk-arounds
• Teak cabinet under ladder for liquor and supplies as well as a 6-bottle wine cooler
• Custom Riviera sunshade over stainless steel frame, extends 3ft aft
Entering the boat through the transom gate to the cockpit, you are presented with equipment consisting of an aft control station with remote autopilot, a stainless sink, a large bait tank w/cutting board top, tackle and equipment cabinet, numerous rod holders and rocket launchers, outriggers, and an Anglers Specialty senior portable fighting chair. The deck is teak as are the varnished cap rails.
The spacious lazarette below contains a small freezer, watermaker, 100 gal. holding tank, watertank, and two custom 100 gal. extra fuel tanks.
• Custom teak cockpit cap rails
• Custom storage steps to aft deck
• Custom cabinet with cockpit controls, including autopilot remote and stainless sink
• Custom tackle and/or supplies cabinet
• Custom bait tank
• Large lazarette for small freezer, watermaker, 100 gal holding tank, water tank and related pumps, deck equipment and supplies
• Custom LED courtesy lighting
• Large teak swimstep
• Custom ladder and rails to cockpit
• Understep folding stainless steel swim ladder
• Transom gate to cockpit
• Pop-up SS cleats for securing dinghies
• Helm station with appropriate instrumentation and controls
• Custom fiberglass arch with canvas bimini
• (2) Todd helm chairs
• Custom Brower low-profile davit system
• Vinyl upholstered cushioned deckbox bench seating for (15)
• Spreader lights
• Large bait tank with cutting board top
• Anglers Specialty outriggers 18'
• Rocket launchers (10)
• Tackle cabinet
• Anglers Specialty fighting chair
Endurance is a very popular 1982 Hatteras limited edition 61 ft cockpit motor yacht. Acquired by the previous owner in May, 2008, she has undergone an extensive refit which included the following:
- Remodeled the main salon by replacing outdated wall coverings, carpets, and decor with mahogany wainscoting and gloss white wall coverings, while restoring some of the original Hatteras wood valances and other related trim.
- Replaced all furniture with navy blue leather and dark wood, trimmed in brass, to provide for a warm, club type atmosphere.
- Installed home theater entertainment centers in the main salon and master stateroom, featuring
- Direct TV gyro stabilized satellite reception to large plasma and LCD flat screen TVs with related
- CD and DVD components. In the main salon, these components are installed in a Salamander home theater equipment cabinet.
- Installed a built-in electronic music keyboard in the main salon.
- Refitted the spacious aft deck by replacing the existing pedestal table with a 9 ft. teak and holly table with a removable 2 ft. leaf to provide for two tables for games, and easy access to the L-shaped, built in bench seat that was reupholstered with navy blue Sunbrella over new cushions.. Replaced the
headliner to accommodate the new davit fixed base pole. Replaced the aft enclosure with Strataglass.
- Installed a new 6-btl wine cooler in the liquor and supplies storage cabinet
underneath the ladder to the fly bridge
- Remodeled the galley to add a small office trash compactor, and replaced two small refrigerators with a large double door Fisher & Paykel refrigerator/freezer.
- Updated the existing electronics with an AIS receiver, a Furuno multi-display for depth, etc. and replaced the VHF radio on the flybridge.
- Replaced all of the marine toilets with Headhunter toilets and pumps. Replaced all related hoses, including holding tank discharge and pumpout hoses and pumps. Installed an additional 100 gal. holding tank in the lazarette with discharge and pump out capabilities.
- Refitted the starboard engine room to provide for a large Craftsman 2-unit toolbox and additional parts and fastener storage
- Generally upgraded systems and equipment including the addition of boarding and custom ladders, a new larger Delta anchor, replaced all navigation lights, replaced outdated fuel filter systems with new dual Racors and priming pumps, upgraded Walker Airseps on main engines, and replaced raw water intake thru hulls, valves and hoses on main engines.
- Renewed all teak decks by replacing broken or missing fasteners, replacing missing and damaged and repairing planks as necessary.
Refitted Bimini top on fly bridge to extend forward from arch and replaced fabric.
Spent most of July, 2008 at Newport Harbor Shipyard addressing all items in April, 2008 survey report, as well as many upgrades and complete bottom preparation and painting.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but notspecifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed.
• All plaques and artwork, including but not limited to paintings, graphics, photographs and
• Owner's tools and equipment