ACCOMMODATION 12 x Guests in 6 cabins
1 x Master, 5 x Guest cabins
CREW 5 x Crew cabins with twin bunks
1 x Captain’s cabin
FUEL 90,000 litres /23,775 US gallons
FRESH WATER 17,000 litres /4,491 US gallons
Aldabra’s interiors offer a skilful counterpoint of dark palissandro wood walls and furnishings with a much lighter oak underfoot. No details have been spared; Aldabra features a variety of furnishing fabrics, leathers on some of her walls, and her bed heads and bed edges are fitted out in cream.
Aldabra’s interior is warm, relaxing yet modern in style.
The bathrooms are in statuary marble and bronze shades of lacquered wood.
The colour contrasts and satin finishes feature on all four decks, which are linked by a lift (including the top tank deck).
The Guests’ Staterooms are located on the Lower Deck
Central hall with wooden stairway up to main deck with a linen storeroom underneath, 2 linen cupboards, refrigerator, doors to the four staterooms, elevator up to main deck, bridge deck and sun deck.
Two Double bed guest staterooms each with nightstands, 2 wardrobes and a bathroom with separate shower, washbasin in custom-built countertop, toilet and bidet
Two twin bedded guest staterooms each with nightstand, wardrobe, extra Pullman bed and a bathroom with separate shower, washbasin in custom built countertop, toilet and bidet
The Crew accommodation and mess are located on the Lower Deck. The Crew mess has stairway leading up to the Main Deck.
Five double crew cabins, each with two beds, as shown on the General Arrangement Plan, two cupboards, drawers under lower bed, and bathroom with separate shower, toilet and washbasin
The Aft deck has two bulwark doors one for the stern gangway and one for the stairway to the swimming platform. The outside stairway lead up to the bridge deck.
The aft external sitting area features two two-seats sofas, four armchairs, coffee tables.
The main deck salon has two conversation areas, each with 1 three-seat sofa, 2 armchairs and coffee table.
There is a gambling table with four chairs, TV cabinet, bar cabinet with sink, refrigerator and ice-maker.
Elevator down to lower deck and up to bridge deck and sun deck.
The starboard entrance with large hall leads to the Owner’s Suite and to the main deck Guest’s Cabin, and the stairway down to guest’s cabins and up to bridge deck and crew passage.
There also is a powder room with toilet and washbasin in custom-built countertop in the corridor starboard side.
The Owner’s stateroom features large double bed, two nightstands, vanity with chair, TV cabinet, cupboards.
Two large walk-in dressing rooms with drawers and hanger rods.
Two bathrooms each with separate shower, washbasin in custom-built countertop, toilet and bidet. Whirlpool bathtub from Villeroy & Boch in the centre between the two bathrooms
The owner’s Study has low table, “L-shaped” sofa and desk with chair.
Sea balcony in the Owner’s Study.
The guest’s stateroom portside features a double bed, two nightstands, wardrobe, separate bathroom with shower, toilet, bidet and washbasin in custom-built countertop.
There is the main galley on portside with crew entrance on
The outside aft has a built-in seating area and the outside stairways lead up to the Sun Deck and down to the Main Deck.
The Bridge deck features the Dining room with oval dining table welcoming 12 chairs
The Bridge deck Saloon features 2 three-seats sofas, 4 armchairs, coffee tables, TV and music cabinets, ice-maker, access door to pantry and starboard hall
Hall with access to powder room, wheelhouse, stairway down to main deck and elevator
Further is the Captain’s cabin with bed, nightstand, desk and chair, wardrobe and bathroom with separate shower, wash-basin in custom-built countertop and toilet. There is also the radio room with desk and desk chair
Wheel-house with two helmsman’s seats, large console with all navigation equipment, guests’ sofa on portside, corridor with stairway down to main deck, two doors to the outside lateral corridors
Outside built-in seating area in the forward area with custom-built settees, round table and four chairs
The Sun Deck welcomes you with a large open teak deck.
The aft area has four loose sun-loungers and the wet bar is fully equipped with sink, refrigerator, ice maker and five stools.
An additional powder room with toilet and washbasin in custom-built countertop is located on this deck.
Another built-in seating area is located in the forward area.
There is a Jacuzzi bath tub in the forward area, with raised sun-bathing area around, with lockers below and protected by Bimini top
ENGINES 2 x CAT 3516 B DITA SCAC 2,447 Hp @ 1,600rpm Diesel (6,500 hours Jan. 2017)
GEARBOX ZF W7541
STEERING Electro-hydraulic w/controls in wheelhouse an
PROPELLERS Schaffran five -blades S Class type
STABILISERS Quantum Model QC 1800 Zeso Speed at anchor
BOWTHRUSTER Schottel Type STT-060 LK, three fixed blades, with
90 kW electric motor
GENERATORS 2 x 155kW Northern Lights (12,000 hours Jan. 2017)
EMERGENCY GENERATOR 1 x 55kW Northern Lights
ELECTRICITY 400/230 Volt, 3-phase, 50 cycles
LIGHTING SYSTEM 230 Volt, AC
SHORE POWER 1 x 100 kW
FREQUENCY CONVERTER ASEA 2 x 45 kW
EMERGENCY 1 x Northern Lights 55 kW
AIR CONDITIONING Marine Air with, fan coil type, serving Owner’s,
guest’s accommodation and crew areas
FRESH WATER MAKER 2 x Idromar reverse osmosis
600L per unit per hour in tropical water (25 degreesC and up)
400L per unit per hour in colder waters (winter med, N Atlantic 15 degreesC)
TOILET SYSTEM Vacuum Jets toilets system
SEWAGE SYSTEM Hamann Mini Frame, according to IMO requirements
FUEL SEPARATOR Alfa Laval
OIL/BILGE WATER SEPARAT. Facet Italiana
WINDSHIELDS 3 x Speich electric windshield wipers,
ELEVATOR Otis serving four decks - lower Deck up to Sun Deck
GYRO COMPASS 1 x Sperry Marine Navigat X MK1 model 10
AUTOMATIC PILOT 1 x Sperry Marine Navipilot 4000
ECHO SOUNDER 1 x Sperry Marine ES 5100
RADAR 1 x Sperry Marine Cat 1 X-Band
1 x Sperry Marine Cat 1 S-Band
NAVIGATION SYSTEM 1 x Sperry Marine Vision Master FT ECDIS Station
DGPS/GPS/AIS 2 x Saab R4 DGPS/GPS/AIS
RADAR TRANSPONDER 1 x Sailor Sart II 9GHz
NAVTEX RECEIVER 1 x Navtex Furuno NX 700
SPEED LOG 1 x Sperry Marine Naviknot 350E NF
WIND INSTRUMENTS 1 x Hydra 3000 B&G System
SEARCHLIGHTS 2 x Remote controlled searchlights
SATCOM 1 x Inmarsat C Sailor T&T – 3000 EB – MINI C
1 x Inmarsat Sailor F77 T&T – 3000 LT SatCom
1 x Inmarsat Sailor 500 Fleet Sat Com
VHF 2 x Sailor 5022 DSC (Class A)
1 x Sailor RT 4801
2 x Sailor SP 3520 GMDSS portable
SSB 1 x Sailor 5000-250W D1 GMDSS SSB
EPIRB 1 x Sailor SGE 406-II EPIRB
LANDLINE/INTERCOM Panasonic w/ 30 connections, shore connection, GSM
connection and connected to Satcom
WINDLASSES 2 x Electric anchor windlasses w/ gypsies & rope drums
ANCHOR CHAINS 2 x Stud link anchor chains of approx. 150m
length, 22 mm diameter Grade U2 each and 2
galvanised HHP/POOL anchors of approx.
360 kg each fully balanced, disappearing type
CAPSTANS 2 x Electric capstans on aft deck
FAIRLEADS 2 x Polished stainless steel fairleads w/ rollers at stern
8 x Polished stainless steel fairleads welded in the bulwark, four on each side
MOORING 10 x Stainless steel mooring bollards on main deck
GANGWAY 1 x Electro-hydraulic retractable stern gangway starboard side
LADDERS 1 x Electro-hydraulic rotating accommodation ladder
CRANES/DAVITS Telescopic hydraulic crane of 1.600 kilos on the bow
Lower Deck in the Tender’s room
OTHER Covers for deck equipment.
Chromium plated bronze ship’s bell
GALLEY & LAUNDRY EQUIPMENT
· 3 x Induction cooking plates, 2 cooking zones, Gaggenau model VI421-110
· 1 x Steam cooking top, Gaggenau model VK411-110
· 1 x Cooking plate Teppan Yaki, Gaggenau VP 421-111
· 1 x Stainless steel extraction hood, custom-made (dim. 120x140 cm)
· 2 x Dishwashers, Gaggenau D1460-111
· 3 x Stainless steel sinks (dim. 40x40 cm–30 =cm deep) w/predisposition for a possible garbage disposal.
· 1 x Trash compactor, Broan Elite model 15SS
· 1 x Electric oven, Gaggenau model BO 280-110
· 1 x Combo steam oven, Gaggenau model BS 280-110
· 1 x Hot-plate, Gaggenau model WS282-110
· 1 x Freezer, custom-made
· 2 x Refrigerators, custom-made
· 1 x Dumb-waiter (space available 80x70 cm)
· 4 x Hot-plates under the upper cabinets, Hatco model Grah 18
· 1 x Ice-maker
· REEFER walk-in freezer
BRIDGE DECK PANTRY
· 1 x Stainless steel deep single sink
· 1 x Dumb-waiter connected to the main deck galley
· 1 x Dishwasher, Gaggenau model DI 460-111
· 1 x Wine-cooler under the working top, Gaggenau model RW 404-260
· 1 x Refrigerator under the working top, Gaggenau model RC 200-100
· 1 x Ice-maker
SUN DECK BAR
· 1 x Ice-maker
· 1 x Stainless steel deep single sink
· 2 x Cooking plates, Miele model Combiset CS 1212 I
· 1 x Hood, Miele model DA 3160
· 1 x Combo microwave oven, Miele
· 1 x Dishwasher, Miele model H 58 BM
· 1 x Refrigerator, Miele model K FN 12823 SD
· 1 x Trash compactor, Broan Elite model 15 SS
· 1 x L-shaped settee with table in front
· 5 x Chairs
· 1 x Cabinet for TV and security monitor
· 3 x Miele Washers model PW 6065 LP
· 3 x Miele Dryers model PT 7136 PLUS
· 1 x Stainless steel sink
· Custom-built stainless-steel refrigerator
SECURITY & SAFETY EQUIPMENT
· Rescue boat complete with electric crane
· 2 x 25 person life rafts on port and starboard side
· General alarm system for bilges, sewage tank, generators, main engines
· Panasonic CC TV surveillance system w/ 4 cameras & monitors in mess
room and wheelhouse
· Computerised monitoring system for control and alarm
· SEMCO water mist fire extinguishing system for protection of accommodation,
engine room, control room and tender garage
· Fire and smoke alarm system
· Fire extinguishers
· Fire hoses with nozzle
· Watertight doors and fire doors according to LRS and MCA requirements
TENDERS & WATERSPORTS EQUIPMENT
· 1 x Castoldi Jet Tender 21 LC with 260 HP Yanmar diesel engine (with
relevant launching and recovering crane – 1.600 kg capacity)
· 1 x 4.20m Zodiac rescue boat, Length, according to MCA requirements
The Yacht is built in accordance with Lloyd’s Register of Shipping rules for steel yacht under class Maltese Cross 100 A1 SSC Yacht Mono G6 – Maltese Cross LMC + UMS – MCA.