CYRANO is a well maintained example of the popular Beneteau 42 Swift Trawler combining the range and accommodations of a conventional trawler with the speed and agility of a contemporary motor yacht. Her owners no longer have the time to use her and desire a quick sale.
The cockpit is accessed through a transom Door and has 3 large opening floor hatches, with large storage areas plus a large, in floor, propane locker. The cockpit sole is teak. There are also wide non-skid walk-arounds to the bow.
Entering the salon from the cockpit through a sliding glass door, one finds a comfortable convertible settee and an expandable hi/lo coffee/dining table to starboard and Cherry wood cabinetry to port. Engine access is through hatches aft in the salon. The galley is forward to port and the lower helm is forward to starboard. There are side deck access doors on both sides. Stepping down into a foyer, one finds the guest stateroom to starboard and the guest head to port. The master stateroom is forward with an ensuite head to port. Access to the engine room is through a hatch in the salon sole aft.
The flybridge is accessed by stainless steel and wooden stairs from the rear deck via a hatchway. The dinghy with outboard motor is stored aft. A lifting boom is positioned midships. The upper helm station and cushioned settee with cocktail table is forward to port. A bimini top offers protection from the sun and weather.
ALL RAYMARINE ELECTRONICS WERE NEW, 2015.
ALL ELECTRONICS ARE REPEATED AT THE FLYBRIDGE & LOWER STATIONS
- Raymarine E95 Hybridtouch Multi Function Display (2015)
- Raymarine p70R autopilot (2015)
- Raymarine CP 370 digital sonar module (2015)
- Raymarine 4kW, 48nm digital radar w/24" Radome antenna (2015)
- Icom IC-M402 VHF transceiver
- Intelian Satellite TV system
- Plastimo Offshore 90 compass
- Lewmar bow thruster control
- Lenco trim tab controls
- Volvo single lever electronic engine controls
- Blaupunkt Dublin C32 AM/FM receiver
- Blaupunkt IDC A09 5 disc CD changer