The Regal 4460 is an express style cruiser designed to be comfortable and functional. The cockpit is large and nicely laid out with plenty of seating, both fore and aft. It features a built in wet bar with refrigerator and grill. The wrap around windscreen and factory hard top provide excellent protection from the elements. The fore-deck is nicely laid out and provides and excellent place to relax.
- Helm with navigational electronics and full engine controls.
- Double Helm Seat.
- Factory hard top with electronics above.
- Wrap around windshield with center walk through panel
- C-Shaped dinette
- Bench seating aft
- Built in wet-bar with sink, under-counter refrigerator/ice-maker, and stainless steel grill.
- Swim step with lifting engine access and walk-through access to cockpit.
- Full length, stainless steel bow rail (one piece).
- Full walkaround access
- Spotlight at bow
- Integrated bow pulpit with anchor roller
- Anchor locker with Windlass and foot controls
- Deck pad for sunbathing
The interior of the Regal 4460 is elegant and tasteful. The cabinetry is finished polished cherry with teak and holly style sole in the main cabin and carpet in the cabins. She has a two cabin, two head layout with accommodations for 4.
- Curved sofa with integral storage
- Overhead storage cabinetry
- Hi low table with fine wood inlays
- Flatscreen TV, and stereo system
- Corian style countertop
- Single basin, stainless steel sink
- undercounter refrigerator with separate freezer
- Built-in dual burner electric stove top
- Tappan convection microwave
- Plenty of storage under and over counter.
- Centerline queen berth with storage drawers underneath
- Outboard storage cabinets, both port and starboard
- Hanging locker
- Overhead opening hatch
- TV with DVD player
- En-suit head with vanity, mirror, molded in sink, Separate shower, and electric marine toilet.
- Twin single berths
- Hanging locker
- Vanity with sink, mirror, and storage below
- Separate head compartment with electric marine toilet and wet shower