Main Deck- “Wet Deck”.
The salon houses a large dining area for 8 guests comprising a sofa and large dining table and a separate lounge area housing a smart coffee table and storage cabinets. To starboard, alongside the dining area, is a spacious and fully equipped professional galley with ample storage, separated from the saloon by a glass wall and wood blinds, ensuring guest intimacy. A large 1080 Full HD LED Samsung TV is installed on the glass wall offering great entertainment for charter guests. The front section on the right features an internal helm station equipped with a full suite of navigation equipment and two captain’s chairs. Panoramic windows run alongside the wet deck providing natural light and stunning views. Wet deck interior space: 60m2
Lower Deck - Port hull:
Aft section and Midships:
- Guest cabin with twin beds featuring 32' LED TV with en-suite head and separate shower stall.
- Extra guest cabin with additional Pullman bed and ensuite head
Bow section - Crew's quarters
- Captain cabin in the center
- Crew cabin with twin beds
- Crew saloon with sofa, dinette table, TV and storage
- Crew bathroom with independent toilets and shower
- Extra crew cabin with 2 bunk beds in fore-peak accessible from outside
Crew quarters are placed by the helm station and the galley which guarantees easy and quick access to these two most important work places.
Lower Deck - Starboard hull:
- Twin guest cabin provided with 32" LED TV, extended storage and ensuite head and separate shower stall.
- Larger storage with spacious fridge, wine cellar and extended storage
Bow section and Midships – Owner suite with private access
Spacious owner suite with LED 37' TV and DVD, twin beds with night tables, large desk facing panoramic windows, full size wardrobes, book shelves, large mirror. En suite head with separate shower stall and toilets, his and hers sinks, storage cabinets.
Exterior access only: One extra crew cabin with head. Port fore-peak.
- Spacious dining area with large dining table and settee to Starboard.
- Intimate lounge area to Port.
- Huge aft lounge area over the Tender Garage.
- Large aft platform for the main tender
- Extended storage for diving equipment and water toys
- Easy access to water from twin swim platforms via hydraulic step ladder
- Cockpit surface:103 m2
- Main helm station with full navigation equipment and all sail controls
- Dining area with settee and spacious table.
- Extensive Sun Pads
- Flybridge surface: 55m2