UPGRADED Axius® Propulsion:
T-MerCruiser® 8.2 MAG ECT Bravo IIIx w/Axius
(T-380 hp - 283 kW) with only 94 hours!!
Extended Swim Platform
BBQ on Platform
The generous dimensions of our 370 Sundancer make it exceptionally adept at cruising and entertaining, and an extensive list of sterndrives or inboards, gas or diesel, lets you choose your preferred power. A roomy interior with island V-berth, standard mid-berth and convertible salon sofa can sleep six. Plus, there is a full galley and head, and 2 flatscreen TV's with remote DVD player.
- Twin MerCruiser sterndrives, W/ Axius propulsion system with helm joystick control
- Wide open, spacious cabin with abundant storage throughout.
- Electrically actuated engine access hatch.
- Extra-large hull windows give interior an open, airy feeling.
- Large solid-surface galley countertop with abundant storage above and below
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification standard 2-year limited engine warranty with EXTENDED WARRANTY.
- Pivoting double helm and port companion seats.
- SmartCraft® gauges and diagnostics
- 2 flatscreen TV's with remote DVD player
- Water manifold system with shutoff valves
- Weatherproof switch pads and breaker panels with Electronic Interface Modules (EIM).
- Cockpit wet bar with solid-surface countertop and refrigerator.