- Glass/vinylester laminate with carbon fibre reinforcements Sandwich topsides, single skin bottom
- GRP engine bed
- Colours hull gelcoat white/stripes gelcoat dark blue 7344
- Composite mast step with movable shoe
- Stainless steel chainplate deck fittings
- Standard one design keel, templates control to tolerance 0
- Antimony alloyed lead bulb and fin with upper flange recessed into hull
- Fin bolted to hull with high tensile steel bolts. Deep floors inside
- 400 kg weight adjustment by removable lead pigs of 50 kg each inside bulb
- Foam filled rudder with carbon/epoxy stock
- Aluminium quadrant. Vectran cable steering with roller bearing sheaves
- Durepox epoxy finish below waterline sanded to 800 grit
- Teak laid deck and cockpit floor, glued and vacuum bagged
- Sandwich with unidirectional laminates in pre-preg SPRINT and low-density foam core
- Stowage for liferaft in cockpit locker and for gas bottle in portside coaming locker
- Sliding entrance hatch garage flush with coachroof
- Hot and cold deck shower
- Aluminium 1600mm wheel with leather cover
Primary winches for Genoa sheets 2 x Harken B560 TCR
Winches for mainsail sheets Harken 2 x B56,3 STR
Halyard Winches Harken 1 x B480 TCR
1 HarkenQuattro winch on starboard side for fast downhaul through gybes
- Harken aluminium tracks for jib sheets and mainsail sheets
- Harken halyard lead blocks
- Spinlock clutch
- Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit and stanchions
- 600 mm high lifelines - 30 mm high teak toerail forward of mast
- Composite mast collar
- Handrails at sides of entrance hatch
- Composite pedestal integrated with cockpit sole
- 1,88 mt recessed steering wheel in aluminium, with leather cover. 0.9 turns H.O. to H.O.
- Double berth with stowage underneath
- Foam mattresses over Scandi-Flex berth bottoms
- Hanging locker and seat
- White, fibreglass module lower half with washbasin.
- Water tap, shower, mirror and waste bin
- “Y” valve in head
- Drop-leaf table
- Lockers outboard on both sides
- Settees along both sides
- Settee backrests lift to make pilot berths on both sides
- Radio/CD Sony cdx-mp 40 with 2 loudspeakers Poly-Planar 905 in main cabin
- Loudspeakers in cockpit, Sony XS-MP-61, with commuter
- Gimballed two burner stove with oven and stainless steel protection bar.
- Two stainless steel sinks with fresh water tap
- Corian Cameo White counter tops and sink covers
- Drawers and lockers
- Front loading 70 litre refrigerator
- Top loading icebox/freezer 60 litre with thermostat to enable use as fridge
- Garbage bin
- Chart table and seat with chart stowage under table top
- Electronics recessed in panel above
- Drawers under table
- Oilskin locker
- Double berths with stowage underneath
- Hanging lockers
- Volvo Penta Marine Diesel D2-55, 39 kW, 53 HP at 3.000 RPM
- Saildrive and 2-blade, folding, racing propeller
- Aluminium 150 ltr fuel tank
- Removable forward part of engine box
- Inspection hatch
- Engine control panel in cockpit
- Weed cutter in front of rudder
PLUMBING AND VENTILATION
- Composite sea cocks for all through hull fittings below waterline.
- Sea water for toilet flushing.
- Fresh water 320 ltr in one tanks
- Pressurised hot and cold water. Back-up foot pump for fresh water.
- Oras single lever mixing faucets.
- Holding tank 60 ltr for forward toilet.
- Manual toilets discharging to holding tank.
- Tank emptied by hand pump or deck suction.
- Two manual and one electric bilge pumps
- Tank level indication for fuel and water.
- Holding tank level indication.
- Battery driven refrigeration unit
- Exhaust blowers in galley and head.
- Engine space air inlet from deck, outlet with blower to transom.
- Remote control fire extinguisher in engine space
- 12 V DC insulated return system for lighting and general service
- Service battery of gelcell type
- 12 V 240 Ah at 5 hour rating in vented GRP box under saloon table.
- Bottom of mast, shrouds and stays grounded to keel.
- 12 V outlet at chart table.
- One reading light above each berth.
- Recessed halogen dome lights overhead.
- Flexible chart light and red night light at nav station.
- Separate entrance light.
- Navigation lights:
- Red /green light on pulpit.
- White stern light on pushpit.
- White bowlight on forward side of mast.
- Main switchboard 12 V DC outboard of chart table
- 130 A alternator with three step regulator for service and 60 A alternator for starting.
- One SUUNTO magnetic compass, mounted on steering pedestal
- 1 SUUNTO compass on steering wheel pedestal
- VHF Icom IC-M601 Euro with DSC incorporated + antenna VTronics Yachtmaster Hawk on pushpit
- Radio/CD Sony CDX-MP 40 with 2 loudspeakers Poly-Planer 905 in main cabin
- Loudspeakers in cockpit, Sony XS-MP-61, with commuter and steel protection
- Brookes & Gatehouse autopilot
- Brookes & Gatehouse Navigation instruments
- 42” Vertical transducer at head of mast
- Paddle wheel speed sensor
- Depth sounder transducer
- Halcyon 2000 Fluxgate compass
- Loadcell with amplifier 19 mm
- CND 7” Colour plotter with GPS at navigation
- Hydra main processor
- 1 NMEA FFD at chart table
- 1 CND at chart table
- 3 20/20 repeaters on mast
- 2 FFD in cockpit
- 1 360° repeater in cockpit
- 1 45° repeater in cockpit
- 1 FFD at steering
Many electronic upgrades not included
- Carbon fibre, double spreader mast, 15/16 fractional rig, 20 degrees.
- Carbon fibre spreaders.
- Tuff Luff 2006
- Carbon fibre boom
- 1 line for two reefs
- Main sheet with double end
- - 1 Carbon fibre spinnaker pole, track and tackle on mast with:
- - 2 spinnaker guys Spectra 12 mm
- - 2 spinnaker sheets with tweakers Spectra 8 mm
- - 1 downhaul with double end Spectra 10 mm
- - Spinnaker pole fittings on deck
- Spinnaker halyards at mast head
- Discontinuous shrouds Navtec rod. Deck turnbuckles Series 800
- Combined mainsail luff groove and track system
- Tweaker inhaul system
- Antal car puller system
- Navtec A 320-MF-02, 2 speed, hydraulic panels, 2 pcs
- 24” hydraulic cylinder for the backstay
- Quick release for backstay
- Harken 2.5 furling jib
- Harken track for trysail
- Windex with light at mast head, 2 coaxial cables
- Many running rigging upgrades
- I = 18.80 m 61.68 ft
- J = 5.40 m 17,72 ft
- P = 18,66 m 61.22 ft
- E = 6.65 m 21.82 ft
- SPL = 5.43 m 17.81 ft
- Safety equipment ORC with horseshoe buoy mounted on pushpit
- Fixed fire extinguisher in engine room with release handle at companionway
- Owner's Manual
- 16 kg DELTA anchor
- 50 m 14 mm anchor line spliced to 10 m 8 mm
- Grade 40 chain
- Two 16 mm mooring lines 20 m each
- Two 16 mm mooring lines 10 m each
- Four airfenders
- One boathook
- Anchor light with cable
- Four winch handles, one of these double grip
- Two winch handle holders
- Bosun's chair
- Flag pole
- Gelcoat repair package
- Safety belts for navigator and cook
- Gas bottle if launched in Finland
- Foam mattresses over Scandi-Flex battens.
- Curtains for side windows
- Handrails throughout
- Canvas leecloths for berths
- Engine spare parts
- Engine tool kit