Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
· The white hull is of single skin construction using glass/aramid hybrid fibre reinforced polyester laminate.
· A high proportion of the fibres are unidirectional, giving a stiff laminate with excellent strength and fatigue properties.
· Colour: gelcoat NGA 2000 white,
· Coaming boot line in Awlgrip dark blue G 5002 over gelcoat.
· The transom opens hydraulically with bathing platform and separate swimming ladder.
· Teak deck and teak toe rail.
Keel & Rudder:
· The keel is a lead casting with antimony and carefully finished to accurate shape.
Engine & Gearboxes:
· Yanmar 4JH2-UTBE 96 HP, turbo, marine diesel, 71KW, 3600 rpm, with inverter/reduction 3.3:1.
Maintenance & Performance:
· The main engine has around 4000 hours total, but only approx 2000 hours since overhaul.
· Pump and 4 injectors were replaced in 2014 – further works as per list at end of these details.
Propulsion & Steering:
· 3 blade Gori Marine propeller with overdrive system.
· Service battery 360 Ah, 24 V 5 h (430 Ah 20 h).
· Engine battery 135 Ah 12 V.
· Separate set of battery 24V, 180Ah/5h, charged by a battery charger of 25 A or by the alternator of the service batteries.
· Battery capacity meter, DCC 4000, for service battery on main electric panel.
· The service batteries are charged by a 75 A alternator on the main engine or by a 70 A battery charger with automatic regulator.
· The starting battery is charged by a 80 A alternator on the main engine.
· Shore power supply 230 V. Including cable and connecting plugs.
· Separate shore power supply outlet in each cabin.
· Inverter, Mass 24/1500 VA with transfer switch.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
· 2 pressure pump Flojet 4325, 24 V.
· Hot water tank, capacity 40 litres, heated via 220v or engine.
· Hot water boiler 40 litres 220v and from main engine.
· Selmar 220 L/H ( 2006).
· 2 x manual bilge pumps, Whale Titan.
· Electric bilge pump, automatic control.
· Total fuel capacity: 590 litres in s/s tanks.
· Total water capacity: 670 litres in stainless tanks.
· Compass SUUNTO 6".
· Brookes and Gatehouse Hercules 2000 instruments 2004: 5 FFD displays; 1 repeater analogical 360°; 3 B&G 20/20 repeaters Jumbo under the mast, one in owners cabin; New compass electronic 2015.
· B&G Hercules, Autopilot.
· Furuno Radar/chart plotter pathfinder SL 72 2 Kw-36 miles.
· GPS 398 Raytheon with sensor JRC 200 DGPS.
· SSB ICOM with Pactor 2 system for e mail and weather chart.
· Ais 2015.
· VHF Shipmate RS 8400 and handset with DSC control and RS 8422 kit with converter.
· VHF handset in aft cockpit with switch and loudspeaker.
· Loud hailer 430 with cockpit speaker.
· Intercom from the helm to all cabins and the galley.
· Antenna Delta Pacific, for VHF, TV/FM, and Windex.
· Insulated backstay for SSB radio, antenna receiver and transmitter.
· Antenna for mobile phone installed in masthead, CXL 900-1, 900 MHz.
· Computer connected with Furuno standard C, chart plotter 14” screen.
· Plotter GPS and weather all on the computer.
· Computer also with normal programs such as email, word.
· CPN chart program with GPS positioning and many charts.
· Washing Machine Electrolux EW 170 5kg.
· Gas cooker, Alpes Inox with 4 burners and oven.
· Alpes Inox extractor hood over cooker.
· Top loading fridge / freezer.
· Galley with Corian work top.
· Front opening fridge with teak front.
· Fridge and freezer 220v from shore power, plus an engine driven system.
· Shower on platform, hot and cold water.
· Freshwater deck-wash / shower amidships.
Heating & Ventilation:
· Air conditioning: (hot and cold), 220v: 16000 BTU for owner's cabin and fore cabin; 7000 BTU for starboard aft guest cabin; 16000 BTU in saloon.
· Hard Disk with 1200 movies.
· TV 16" liquid crystal screen. Video player.
· Radio / cassette CD player with loudspeakers in cockpit and saloon.
· Spreader lights.
· Anchor light with cable and plug.
· Dimmer for light and for 5 lights in saloon.
· Boom light, without dimmer, above aft cockpit.
· Night light in forward cabin, in owner cabin, in aft cabin, in saloon and at chart table.
· Light with switch, in each hanging locker and in lockers of the owner's cabin.
Summary of Accommodation:
· Customised interior plan with two guest cabins aft, owner cabin and focsle.
· Two guest cabins aft - starboard aft cabin has double bed and the port cabin has twin beds (upper and lower).
· Aft companionway leads from aft cockpit to the starboard aft cabin.
· There is a connecting door from the starboard cabin to the port one.
· Each cabin with lockers and stowage.
· From the port side aft cabin a door leads forward to the galley.
· Fully equipped galley including cooker, fridge, freezer, lockers, drawers etc.
· From the galley inboard a door leads into the engine room.
· From the starboard aft cabin a door leads to the aft toilet / shower compartment – from which a door leads out forward to the chart area / saloon.
· Forward facing chart table with seat, drawers, stowage and chart locker above.
· The main companionway from the central cockpit leads down on the centre line to the aft area of the saloon between the chart table and galley.
· Saloon with sofa on port side and lockers outboard - to starboard is an L shape sofa and a dining table, removable chairs fit on the centreline.
· Lockers outboard to starboard.
· The owner’s cabin is situated forward of the saloon over full width and has a double bed set to starboard, lockers and wardrobe to port.
· Forward is an ensuite head area with wash-basin and to starboard is a separate shower unit.
· There are two pipe-cot style berths in the forward “fo’c’sle”. Under the berths is sail stowage.
· The interior was re-varnished in 2005 by Nautor service yard.
· Two series of covers for dinette, sofas and chairs.
· I = 22.60 m.
· J = 6.27 m.
· P = 20.30 m.
· E = 6.67 m.
· Nautor aluminium mast with 3 sets of spreaders.
· Harken System B track for fully battened mainsail, with lazy jacks.
· Separate track for trysail.
· 2 folding steps on mast.
· Runners and check stays in Aramid fibre white.
· Mast, boom, spinnaker boom, al white painted, Awlgrip G8044.
· Furling forestay Reckmann RS 2000/40 manual.
· Carbon fibre spinnaker boom.
· Jockey pole.
· White bowsprit for Code 0 fits over second bow roller at stem-head.
· Navtec 50 hydraulic system with control unit in cockpit, single gauge, for: backstay, boom-vang, inner forestay and the flattener.
· Preventer for boom.
· Many ropes, sheets, etc.
· By Lewmar: A: aluminium, C: chromed, ST: self-tailing E: electric.
· 2 x 77/3 AEST.
· 1 x 64 AEST.
· 1 x 64 AST.
· 2 x 54 AEST.
· 4 x 54 AST.
· 2 x 44 AST.
· 2 x 40 AST.
· Main - Spectra.
· Genoa M/L - Kevlar.
· Genoa 3 - Kevlar.
· Genoa 4 - Spectra.
· Spi .5
· Spi .75
· Spi 1.5
· Gennaker with socket.
· Tuff luff (original, as new).
· Main - Dacron.
· Genoa roller – Spectra.
· Genoa roller – Spectra (old).
· Stay sail.
· Storm jib.
· Try sail.
· 1 white aluminium pole for the Sat. Com, on aft deck.
· 1 white aluminium pole for the Radar scanner on aft deck.
· Deck wash, saltwater – at bow.
· Spares for engine.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
· Electric windlass, Lewmar Ocean 3 with remote control in aft cockpit.
· 1 anchor CQR 60 lbs.
· Second chain roller on stem-head.
· 8 fenders Polyform.
· 8 fenders Lalizas inflatable.
· 4 ropes mooring.
· 50 m. ropes for anchoring.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
· Spray-hood (2012) over main companionway in central cockpit.
· Large spray hood (2014) for aft cockpit companionway.
· Large sun awning from mast to stern.
· Cushions for aft and central cockpit.
· Sun Bimini at the aft cockpit, new 2015.
· Cockpit table.
· Carbon aft boarding gangway.
Tender & Outboard:
- Dinghy AB mt. 310, with Outboard Yamaha 15 hp; no US registration paperwork available.
· 2 Life rafts, 8 person & 4 person.
· 12 life jackets.
· Life guards.
· Extinguisher "total flooding" for engine compartment with remote control near main entrance.
Launched in March 1998.
· ’98-’01 first owner.
· ’02-’04 second owner.
· ’04-’07 Nautor Swan in VF.
· Refit from Nautor service in Villefrance-Scarlino
List of all replacements and refits from 2007 to 2015:
Up-grades following and after purchase by current owner in May 2007
· General up-grade before sell from Nautor Villefranche assistance.
· Main North Sails spectra.
· SSB radio icom ic 810 e.
· Pump-pressure fresh water and balloon.
· Pump refrigerator.
· GPS Garmin on the helm.
· Varnish on the aft companionway.
· Dinghy Caribe 310.
· Refrigeration compressor.
· Genoa roller North Sails Spectra.
· Cover of carbon- tangon.
· Cover of goiot on the deck.
Main engine job:
· Replace all parts of cooling and refrigeration.
· Oct-2009 to May 2010 in Jamestown boatyard, Rhode Island, USA
Standing rigging replace:
· Swan 56 v1 shroud complete replacement set.
· Includes new rod, stemballs, reworking original turnbuckle body, turnbuckle body bronze inserts and screw.
· Swan 56 v2 and v3/d4 shroud rod re-heading.
· Includes re-using all parts.
· Strip spar of all hardware, wiring, spreaders and rigging.
· Remove lower section of spar (below 1st spreader).
· Procure new aluminium section from Nautor in Finland.
· Splice new section into mast.
· Weld repair to cracking in section at all three spreader roots.
· Fabricate and install new gooseneck bracket and vang bracket.
· Repaint mast, spars and spreaders.
· Re-install all hardware, wiring, spreaders and rigging.
· Transport spar both ways between Jamestown, R.I. and hall in Bristol, R.I.
· Remove rod rigging & related fittings to facilitate new lower section mast project.
Bottom May 2010:
· Power wash & scrape loose.
· Antifouling, tent & cover, machine.
· Sand/strip off all old coatings from hull & rudder, heavy sand keel. Move parts stands, prep & ---no. 4 barrier pad spots, then labour clean/prep entire hull and apply new Interlux barrier coats & antifouling coats.
· 4 grey barrier Interprotect Interlux 2000-2001 plus one layer of dark grey and 2 layer of black -antifouling Interlux Micron CSC.
· Service all sea cocks.
· Swing (check/adjust) binnacle compass.
· Refrigeration system, electronics, main engine, filter-oil and all -belt, boiler, autopilot B&G, air con clean filter and new filter.
· Liferaft 2010 8 p.
· Furler drum with new rope and furler guard.
· Pump-pressure fresh water.
· Roller for anchor chain.
· Plumbing for salt and fresh water for deck in chain locker.
· Refit toilet vacuum flush fwd.
· Light on sb and port saloon.
· Pump fresh water cooling main engine.
· No. 4 silent-block main engine.
· Pipe fresh water in cooling main engine.
· No. 4 injector main engine.
· Refit all pipe plumbing and filter salt water.
· Water pressure pump.
· Sump pump shower aft.
· Rubber on lazarette hatches.
· Rubber and sanded teak on sb deck.
· Booster pump of water maker Selmar 220 ltr/h.
· Pipe and refit existing pipe of water maker Selmar.
· All pipes for evacuation of cockpit and kitchen.
· PC and video.
· Modem pactor with connection to pc/ssb for air mail system (e-mail free).
· Stabilizer and battery support for the pc system.
· LCD TV 19” with HD for film, music and pics.
· Touch up on starboard roof blue line.
· Laminate and gelcoat transom platform angle.
· Repair gelcoat and polish Port topsides.
· Varnish wood panel on top of aft companionway steps, main front aft cabin panel, aft door, galley teak trims and Labor deck refit aft companionway leaking seal.
· Labor deck dismantled and check steering system. Grease and clean.
· Labor deck remove transom platform and hinges. Service hinges, polish, install set screw and reinstall main companionway panels.
· Labor deck refit aft companionway leaking seal.
· Labor deck dismantled and check steering system. Grease and clean.
· Lower bearing corroded and leaking to be replaced.
· Labor deck remove transom platform and hinges. Service hinges, polish, install set screw and reinstall.
· Labor mechanics replace rudder bearing.
· JP3 lower bearing 45.30.19.SP type 4.
· Labor mechanics remove Westerbeke raw water pump, service, paint and reinstall.
· Westerbeke new gasket pump.
· Westerbeke kit water pump.
· Small mechanical supplies.
· Westerbeke spare impeller 34440.
· Labor hydraulics dismantle innerstay piping and reinstall.
· Navtec connectors.
· Navtec displacement to crimp piping on boat.
· Freshwater pressure pump.
· Sump-pump shower.
· Antifouling paint as per Monaco Marine St. Laurent.
· New stay-sail in spectra.
· New batteries for bow-thruster.
· Refit vacuum-pump WC flush aft and forward.
· Refit junction sea-pump.
· Refit box refrigerator.
· Refit exchange fresh water.
· Engine alternator.
· Pipe new for evacuation of bilge pump and wash machine.
· Some new ropes on deck.
· New service charger battery 80 A.
· New bimini.
· Periodical maintenance on main engine and all equipment (oil, filter, zinc, everything as necessary), water-maker filter.
· Daily professional maintenance to clean all bottom, interior and under floorboards.