LADY JOY has completed her 10 year ABS class surveys and 2017 refit including paint work. Offers encouraged.
LADY JOY is a beautiful delivery from the respected Pacific Northwest builder - Christensen Shipyard. This particular Christensen can uniquely sleep 16 guests in seven cabins, or can alternatively sleep 14 guests in six cabins with sleeping arrangements for two extra (often needed) crew. The interior was designed by Carol Williamson, and includes an elevator serving all decks. Zero speed stabilizers ensure maximum comfort for guests on board.
LADY JOY has a successful charter history and presents in turn-key cruising condition following a refit in 2017 including new exterior paint, new carpets as well as completing her second five year ABS class survey.
• One of a successful line of semi-custom builds from the respected American builder
• Refit in 2017 included exterior paint and the second five year ABS class survey
• Proven charter platform
• Beautiful interior by Carol Williamson
• Comfortably sleeps 16 guests in seven cabins (owner's suite, 3 double cabins & 2 twin cabins - both with additional pullman berths)
• Elevator to all decks
• Portuguese deck offers two sun beds and a romantic dining area
• Unique crew cabin configuration with an added sixth cabin, accommodating 11 crew in total
• Quantum zero speed stabilizers
• Class: ABS, MCA Compliant
Owner intends to remove artwork, ornaments and personal effects at sale.