LAST ONE IV was purchased from the original owner in April of 2015. The current owner then put the boat in the yard for a complete refit and service preparing for a cruise of the Great Loop. Every aspect of the boat was reconditioned with special attention to the engines, generator, and all mechanical systems. Please study the list of 2015 upgrades and you will see the boat was put into perfect condition and is ready for the new owner for trouble free , long-distance cruising. The pleasure of cruising has been enhanced with Tracvisions in-motion internet and TV access. Beautiful new upholstery on helm deck and cockpit and new draperies on all ports.
Unfortunately the owner, after finishing Last One IV, must now part with his love because of an unexpected change in personal circumstances. All the work that was done on the boat was first class with attention to the finest of details.
LAST ONE IV MAINTENANCE AND REFIT 4/15 -CURRENT
EXTERIOR AND BOTTOM
- New bottom paint and zincs.
- New cutlass bearings and shaft seals, with spares installed on shafts
- New Nibral props (old ones on board as spares)
- New teak swim platform
- New trim tab pump
- New bulbs for running lights.
- Extra Danforth anchor with chain and line
- Extra docking lines, fenders and miscellaneous gear
- HELM DECK AND COCKPIT
- New cockpit teak deck and step plates, hatches reworked and sealed
- Replaced all three windshields and rebedded
- New side window frames
- New Icom M423G VHF radio
- New Hailer
- New 12 volt receptacle at helm
- New windless breaker at helm
- New Strataglass around helm deck
- New head liner helm deck
- New high grad Sunbrella upholstery on helm deck and cockpit
- New Sony speakers on helm deck
- New Garmin GPS Map640 Plotter (redundant)
- Furuno Navnet 3D MFD 12
- New Furuno radar
- Standard Horizon HX870 hand held/waterproof VHF (redundant)
- New rudder angle indicator
- Temp gauges reconditioned
- B&G Network depth (redundant)
- New fuel guage
- MAIN CABIN
- New air conditioner for main cabin
- New Isotherm drawer type refrigerator
- New mirror in head
- New halogen light bulbs in cabin and helm deck
- New shower sump pump
- New draperies on all ports
- All hatches have shades and screens
- All ports have screens
- Entire cabin sole was refinished and is immaculate and protected with a new floor runner (with spare).
- ENGINE ROOM
- New belts, filters, and hoses (spares aboard)
- After cooler cores reconditioned and cleaned housing
- Raw water system reconditioned
- Transmission coolers reconditioned
- Valves adjusted/ new gaskets.
- New transmission and engine oil
- Transmission oil screen cleaned
- Flushed cooling system and refilled with/ELC
- New air filters
- Injectors serviced
- Engine zincs replaced
- Fuel shut off handles replaced.
- New engine and transmission oil change pump
- Alternators Rebuilt
- Racor filters rebuilt
- Two new 8D batteries
- Water pumps reconditioned.
- New hoses and clamps
- New fuel filter element
- Heat exchanger reconditioned
- New zincs
- New V belt
- New oil filters
- Intake and exhaust valves adjusted
- New impeller, water pump reconditioned
- Coolant flushed and replaced
- Water siphon brake serviced
The stateroom is located forward featuring a large V-berth with filler cushion. There are several teak storage cabinets on either side above the V-berth as well as a teak chest of drawers on the starboard side. This is a particularly well ventilated stateroom with a large hatch in the ceiling with a privacy shade and a screen, opening stainless steel ports with screens ,overhead lights and privacy door.
Trac-vision connections in stateroom
Spare props located below V-berth
Head is on the port side forward of the galley. This is a combination head/shower with new curtain and nautical towels (new unused). There is storage both above and below the large countertops. Vacu-Flush head system.
Shower sump pump replaced
Opposite the Galley on the starboard side is the Salon featuring a settee covered in blue ultra--suede. A Hi-Lo table is featured which has a filler cushion that converts to a bunk.
There are a number of storage areas, a book shelf and a CD/stereo system and speakers. All ports are stainless steel with screens that open as well as two hatches above with screens and privacy shades.
Trac-vision connections in salon
The well designed galley is located to port and features a deep stainless steel double sink, princess three burner propane stove, with a 110 V Microwave/Convection oven and ample storage on all sides. New state of the art Isotherm drawer refrigerator installed December 2015. Refrigerator operates on either 12V DC or 120 V AC.
New plates, cups, glasses, pots and silverware.
New coffee maker
Pressure fresh water system
The helm area is under a factory hardtop with factory air conditioning. There are dual hatches in the overhead as well as sliding glass windows port and starboard. The center forward window also opens to allow fresh air flow when desired. The helm area has an L-shaped settee with a varnished custom teak/maple table to port and a captains chair with foot rest to starboard. The entire area is closed off with new Strataglas enclosures. Forward windows replaced and rebedded. New Sony speakers. New Sunbrella "L" Shaped settee to port. Two propane tanks located under settee.
The cockpit is very large with a NEW teak sole and three lazarette hatches. There is a transom door leading onto the NEW teak swim platform with a swim ladder. There is a hot and cold freshwater shower located on the transom.
Two new teak folding tables and two teak folding chairs. New Sunbrella upholstered seat cushion.
Twin 375 HP Cat 3208 TA Main Engines. These engines have been proven to be highly reliable and have just undergone extensive service in preparation for a Great Loop trip. Low hours read 1044 hrs on 1/18/16.
2" Shafts turning NEW 24X32 4 bladed Nibral props and dripless shaft seals. Extra shaft seals attached.
Spare props located under V-berth
Westerbeke 7.6 Kw Genset with Aqualift muffler.
New 12V oil change system plumed to engines and transmissions.
Sealand Vacuflush Head system
Hynautic hydraulic steering
Bennet Trim Tabs
Two Factory installed 16,000 BTU reverse cycle Marine Air units
Two Racor fuel Filters
3 Electric bilge pumps.
Wired for both 12 volt DC and 120 Volt AC service. Westerbeke 7.6 Kw diesel generator provides ample power away from the dock.
Electrical panel with breakers
(2) 90 amp alternators
(2) 4D house batteries
Switch panel with breakers
Volt and Amp meters
50 amp shore power inlet with 50 foot shore power cord.
Promatic 50 amp charger
Furuno radar/GPS Navnet 3D MFD 12 plotter with 12" color LCD screen.
Furuno Smart Sensor Depth/Speed/Water Temp/Log
Garmin GPS MAP640 (redundant)
Simrad AP 22 Autopilot
B&G Network Depth (redundant)
New fuel guage
New Icom VHF/Hailer IC-M424G GPS
New Standard Horizon handheld/waterproof HX 87
Remote controlled spotlight.
KVH M3 Tracvision