This rare and unusual Hinckley Sport Fish is built on a Deep Vee hull form, unlike the Jet boat versions and is easily driven by 800HP twin MAN common rail diesel engines and five bladed props, giving true sport fishing performance. A stunning example of Hinckley quality, intelligent engineering and pure common sense for the avid angler with exceptional taste! Low hours on mains, a new generator and a recent mechanical full service sets up a trouble free yachting and fishing season.
A fully equipped yacht with all the amenities including A/C, Glendening cablemaster, fighting chair, live bait well, cockpit fridge, and a beautifully preserved tuna tower.
Hull: Scrimped Composite Kevlar E-Glass skin with end grain balsa and Corecell cores
Decks: E-Glass with balsa, closed cell foam & vinylester resin
Cabin: Varnished Cherry doors, drawers, cabinetry & Corian counter tops
Topsides: Flag blue Awlgrip. Hull to deck joint is covered by the stainless steel rubrail.
Bulkheads: FRP Tabbed Cherry Ply
The vessels wiring consists of stranded copper wiring for the 12 and 120 volt systems.
• Alternators: 2 - Balmar 80 amps
• Batteries: 2 - 8D – house
• 2 - 4D – starting
• 8KW Northern Lights Generator New 2/16
• 50 amp shore power input on a Glendenning Cordmaster
• Thermo magnetic circuit breakers & fuses
• Inverter charger
• Refrigeration: Norcold DE-0051 – galley
• Isotherm – cockpit refrigerator
• Trim Tabs: Lenco single actuator tabs with helm rocker switch controls & LED gauges
• Bowthruster: Vetus with controls at both stations
• Microwave: Sharp Carousel 1100 watt
• Stove: 2 burner Princess Euro Kera glass cooktop
• Stereo: Alpine am/fm/cd with 6 disk changer
•Marine Air A/C (serviced 5/2016)