offered by InterMarine Yacht Group
2003 Sea Ray Sundancer - Lots of Updates
Buying a used boat is one thing, but having to do repairs and service is another thing. With this 2003 Sea Ray Sundancer virtually all services have been recently completed. The owner of Timeless Destinations has owned the boat since 2007 and maintained it with an open checkbook.
Recent repairs, updates and add-on's include:
- 16,000 BTU Cockpit Air Conditioner - Installed May 2015
- ICOM VHF Radio - October 2015
- Simrad Touch Screen GPS - October 2015
- New Shaft and Reconditioned Propellers - May 2015
- Complete Engine and Generator Service/Tune Up - April 2015
- Stanley Steamer Carpet Clean - April 2015
- Bottom Paint, all Zincs Replaced - April 2015
- Underwater Lights added - 2012
- Wet Sanded, Wax and Detailed - May 2015
- Smart Craft System Monitor changed to Color - 2012
- New Sound System w/Bose Cockpit Speakers - 2011
- Auto Pilot - 2010
- Huge Bow Sun Pad - 2007
About the 2003 Sea Ray Sundancer:
If you are looking for a mid-size express cruiser check out this Sea Ray 360 Sundancer. Graceful styling and nicely finished the 360 offers performance and comfort. Built on a deep-V hull with moderate beam, this mid-cabin cruiser gets high marks for quality furnishings and fixtures ample storage, built-in entertainment center and a plush Ultraleather lounge.
The cabin was designed with good headroom and a two-part pocket door provides privacy for the forward stateroom. Both the salon sofa and mid-cabin lounge convert into double berths.
At the helm, a bucket seat with a flip-up bolster allows for stand up driving and there’s space in the tiered, burled dash for electronics.
Engine room access is excellent; the entire cockpit floor rises on hydraulic rams to completely expose the engines and V-drives. Additional features include an extended swim platform, an underwater exhaust system, transom storage locker, and cockpit wet bar.
Motivated Seller - Boat located in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida.