The layout is the galley-down arrangement, which offers more space in the main salon. There is a large master stateroom forward with private access to the head with enclosed shower stall. The guest stateroom to starboard is equipped with a pull-out double with another single berth over. French doors enclose this luxurious space.
- Varnished cherry interior
- Teak and holly cabin soles with two coats of sealer
- Soft headliner panels (except head and shower stall)
- Screens on all opening windows, ports and hatches
- Optional fabric and drapery selections
- Dovetailed maple drawers throughout
- Wood handholds throughout
Wide side decks with large-diameter stainless steel hand rails, standard rope chain windlass and highly polished aluminum hatches all add to the beauty and functionality of her deck. A large double anchor roller makes anchoring work a breeze. Access to the bridge is safe and secure, due to a well-engineered set of steps with large-diameter hand rails. The bridge deck with L-settee and table and captain and mate’s chairs is the ideal place to spend a day on the water.
First introduced in 2000, the Sabreline 42 has become the standard for performance cruising motor yachts. Her deep-Vee hull offers cruising speeds from 20 to 27 knots.