This Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
To starboard forward is a door to the aft crew accommodations, engine room, and lazarette. To port is a wet bar with sink, manufactured stone countertops, and three barstools on stainless steel pedestal mounts. Mounted flush in the back of the house and fit with a Plexiglas protective panel is a 37” television monitor. Behind the bar is a U-Line bin type under counter icemaker and a GE under counter beverage refrigerator. Ample storage is provided. Stowed in the bar locker is a portable fire extinguisher.
To starboard is a curved companionway with teak overlay and stainless steel handrails up to the boat deck and flybridge. The aft deck is furnished with a large fully adjustable power pedestal mount table with varnished teak top. Aft of the table is bench seat with cushions and cover. There are six loose deck chairs with cushions and covers also provided. Port and starboard boarding gates.
Port and starboard aft are teak walk downs to the swim platform. There are deck level lights and stainless steel handrails. 30 amp receptacle for down rigger.
The teak overlay decks of the swim platform are protected via stainless steel hoop style handrails. At the swim platform corners are stainless steel “flat top” tender cleats. On centerline on the swim platform are flush sockets for a removable swim ladder. Murray Bros fighting chair.
Port and starboard on the transom are line handling stations, each with stainless steel fairleads, stainless steel bolted cleats, and Maxwell 220 DC electric two-speed windlasses with flush mounted footswitches. At each line handling station are lockers.
In the port locker is seen the following:
• (2) Glendinning Cablemasters 100-amp shore power cord retrieval system
• Dockside telephone/cable television connection
• Water washdown quick connection
In the starboard locker is seen the following:
• Telephone type courtesy shower
• Potable water washdown quick connection bib
• Circulating bait well in starboard bustle
Aft Deck Port & Starboard Controls as follows:
• Rudder angle indicator
• Engine start/stop
• Bow/Stern thruster controls
Centerline on the swim platform is a flush teak overlay hinged hatch to the gas tank and pneumatic pump. Also here is the gas tank fill.
The salon seating area consists of loose furniture, (2) couches, (3) barrel chairs and cocktail table. To starboard is a game table with (2) chairs. The entertainment center is aft with a Fujitsu TV on a lift, Denon DVD Player, Denon audio video center, Apple TV and Crestron controller. To starboard is a small bar with wet sink and a Viking wine cooler. There are overhead speakers.
The main salon and dining is one large area with the dining area forward. There are large fixed windows port and starboard and a glass after bulkhead with glass sliding doors. Blinds on the windows. The dining table is wood with seating for 8. There are marble buffets port and starboard with fitted and general storage port and starboard. In the fitted storage is a full dining service.
Forward on the main deck is the galley/dinette area with large fixed windows port and starboard. The windows are fitted with blinds. The galley/dinette area has vinyl wood flooring with marble countertops and backsplashes. The dinette table is marble with circular leather seating for approximately 8. The dinette is forward separated from the galley by a low counter with two stools. Entertainment is provided by a Fujitsu TV with a Crestron touch screen controller.
The galley equipment consists of the following:
• KitchenAid two-door refrigerator/freezer with wood panel front
• Dacor 5-burner glass cooktop
• Profile microwave convection above cooktop with light and vent
• Dacor convection oven
• Double stainless steel sink
• Hot and cold water dispenser
• Soap dispenser
• Garbage disposal
• Broan trash compactor
• Asko dishwasher
• Panasonic multifunction phone
Hannah B has ample countertops and cabinets with fitted and general storage. In the overhead is a drop down panel revealing the underside of the helm console.
Starting forward accessible from a set of stairs from the galley/dinette area is a VIP stateroom. This stateroom has a centerline queen berth with storage underneath, settee to starboard, and an overhead hidden hatch. To port is a cedar lined closet. Midships is a door to the marble head with glass enclosure. Entertainment is provided by a Sharp LCD TV, Denon model #DVD-1930CI, Apple IPad and a Crestron touch screen controller. Alongside the bed is a Panasonic multifunction phone. Just outside the door is a storage locker.
Main Entrance Foyer
Aft of the galley on the starboard side is the main entrance foyer with a marble sole and a dogged and gasketed side deck glass door with a glass panel alongside. Inboard is a set of circular stairs up to the wheelhouse. Aft inboard is a marble day head. Aft is the salon and dining area.
The raised pilothouse is accessed from the starboard foyer. The raised pilothouse has dual electric pedestal mount Stidd helm chairs with a large U-shaped lounge with storage underneath and table behind. To port is a navigation desk with chair. There is a 3-panel windshield with fixed side windows. There is approximately 270 degree visibility. There are washers and wipers on the three center windows. Aft is a set of stairs and a sliding hatch to the flybridge. To starboard is a large flat screen TV on a lift. There is also a Crestron controller.
Second Main Deck Foyer
Portside is a second main deck entrance foyer with marble sole. There is a dogged and gasketed glass door with a glass side panel. Forward is a set of circular stairs down to the guest accommodations. On the inboard side in the foyer is a Sub Zero model #601 freezer, Miele T413 dryer, and Miele W1203 washing and dryer machine.
There is an inner room. In here is seen:
• (2) AC units
• Naiad sensor box
• Pilothouse relays
• Pilothouse monitor breakers
• Carlisle & Finch split control
• Steering boxes
• (2) Furuno radar boxes
• Wireless router
• Approximately (10) Crestron controllers
• Sea Tel antenna control unit
• APC UPS
• Channel Plus digital modulator
• (4) Direct TV DSS receivers
• 110-volt circuit breaker panel
Lower Guest Foyer
The lower guest foyer is accessible from the main port side deck foyer. The guest foyer is marble with a small marble counter and cabinet beneath. The stairs lift up to reveal storage. In back of the storage area is a water heater and air handler.
Master Stateroom/Master Stateroom Head
Forward through a set of double doors is the master stateroom with centerline king bed. Note: This bed is on a lift to access the storage beneath. This cabin has a large settee and opening portholes. Port aft is a large cedar lined walk-in closet with Amsec digital safe. Entertainment is provided by a Fujitsu TV, Crestron controller, Denon DVD player, Apple IPad and Denon audio video control center. Forward are two marble heads divided by a large glass shower. These heads have opening portholes, toilets and washbasins.
Guest Staterooms/Guest Stateroom Heads
Aft are two similar staterooms. Both have twin lowers. Each stateroom has opening portholes, cedar lined closet, Sharp TV, Denon DVD player, Apple IPad and Panasonic multifunction phone. Each cabin has a marble head with toilet, washbasin and enclosed shower.
The crew accommodations are aft entered primarily through the door on the starboard side of the aft deck or the dogged and gasketed watertight transom door. Immediately inside the transom door to starboard is a small single cabin with a Sharp TV, Samsung DVD player and Panasonic multifunction phone. Forward is a shared head with toilet, washbasin, porthole and shower. To port is a technical area. Seen stowed here is the tide ride and a swim ladder. Beneath the counter is an Isomatic bin type icemaker and GE freezer. To port are two Glendinning Shore cord retrievers with cord bins. Forward through a door is the crew mess area with a small lounge. Beneath the electrical panel is a GE washing machine and dryer.
The crew mess area has the following:
• Manufactured stone top
• L-shaped settee
• Stainless steel sink
• Coffee maker
• Tappan microwave oven
• Sharp TV
• Samsung DVD player
• Stainless steel Sub Zero refrigerator
• Panasonic multifunction phone
• Crestron controller
To starboard is a small cabin with upper and lower berths. In here is a Panasonic multifunction phone, Sharp LCD TV and Samsung DVD player. Aft is a shared head. Forward off the crew mess is a dogged and gasketed engine room door with porthole. To starboard is a set of circular stairs up to the aft deck.
To port is a captain’s cabin with twin size berth, opening porthole, small desk and Panasonic multifunction phone. Entertainment is provided by a Sharp TV and Crestron controller. Forward is a private head with toilet, washbasin and enclosed shower.
Forward on centerline is a fully instrumented helm with stainless steel destroyer type wheel and three Stidd pedestal mount helm and companion chairs (new pedestals in 2015). The helm and companion chairs are fit with cushions and covers. The helm is protected via a full cover. To port is a sliding stainless steel framed hatch down to the pilothouse. Port and starboard are wing stations with fiberglass hard covers.
Flybridge controls consists of the following:
• (2) MTU engine monitors
• (2) Nauticomp digital monitors
• Simrad pilot control
• (2) Jastram rudder angle indicators
• Furuno black box radar remote
• Carlisle & Finch remote spotlight controls
• Icom Command mic
Each wing station consists of the following:
• MTU electronic main engine controls
• Jastram rudder agnle indicator
• Main engine start/stopos
• Bow thruster control
• Jog steering control
• Stern thruster control
Seen fit in the overhead of the flybridge are flush mounted lights and Poly Planar marinized stereo speakers. On deck are deck level lights and marinized stereo speakers. Port sided aft is a CCTV camera dome. The decks are cleared via scuppers with stainless steel grates.
Seen carried to port inside the bulwarks is a man overboard throw ring. Aft of the flybridge station is a large lounge with cushions and covers.
To port on the flybridge is a wet bar with four pedestal mount stools, stainless steel foot rails, and manufactured stone bar top and back. Behind the bar is a gas grill. Below is a storage locker. Below the bar is a Scotsman icemaker. Adjacent is a U-Line two-drawer refrigerator/freezer. Beneath the bar is ample storage and a portable fire extinguisher. On centerline aft from the flybridge are three steps down to the boat deck.
Upper Boat Deck
The upper boat deck features teak decks. Forward to starboard is an L-shaped seating area with cushions and covers. Fitted here is a manufacturer stone pedestal mount cocktail table. To port is a hot tub with cushion top, cover and storage beneath. In this storage void is a bolted and gasketed aluminum hatch to the air handler room. Also seen in this void is the davit AC electric hydraulic power pack and the spa circulation pump and heater unit. Mounted on the hot tub base is a man overboard throw ring and Category 1 McMurdo Category I GPIRB.
In racks welded to the handrails port and starboard are two Zodiac 8-person SOLAS A pack canistered life rafts on hydrostatic releases. To port is seen a Steelhead davit. To starboard of centerline on the boat deck is a hard bottom inflatable on removable aluminum chocks. Port aft is a Pompanette fighting chair on a temporary mount. The regular mount is on the swim platform. There are engine room ventilation grills port and starboard.
To starboard from the boat deck is a sliding fiberglass hatch to the aft deck companionway. Centerline off the boat deck overhang is a stainless steel flagstaff and stern light. The boat deck is cleared via scuppers with stainless steel grates. Seen mounted through the bulwarks port and starboard on the bridge sides are the fiberglass whip antennas.
The painted nonskid flybridge top is unprotected. It is accessed via a removable ladder that was not seen onboard. There is a set of aluminum brackets for attaching the ladder at the forward end of the flybridge top.
Nautical RIB 15 DL hard bottom inflatable with 90 HP Yamaha and Steel Head CT 3000 davit.
The following gear and equipment is seen on the flybridge top:
• Kahlenberg triple trumpet air horn
• Carlisle and Finch remote searchlight
• (2) GPS antennas
• Speco hailer speaker
• KVH Thrane and Thrane TracPhone Inmarsat dome
• Anemometer boom
• Sea Tel dome antenna
• Anchor light
• (2) Furuno radar arrays
• (3) Aft facing floodlights
• Night vision camera
• NCTI Night Vision Camera
• Simrad AP50 autopilot system in Pilothouse & Flybridge
• (2) Furuno FR-2117 Black Box radars
• Furuno FCV-1200L color LCD sounder
• (2) Furuno GP1150D GPS
• (2) ICOM IC-M604 VHFs
• Furuno FS 1502 SSB
• Furuno PG-1000 Gyrocompass
• Depth sounder – located in Captain’s Quarters
• Furuno SSB
• Elbex switcher for (2) Engine Room and Sun Deck cameras
• B&G Hydra 2000
• (2) Rudder Angle Indicators
• Bow/Stern Thruster Controls
• SeaTel satellite television system
• KVH satellite telephone
• 16 Station telephone system
• Tellular cellular phone system
• Transas Navisailor Navigation/Electronic chart system with 19” LCD display
• (3) ICOM VHF radios
• (2) Hailer Horns
• Furuno Weatherfax
• Northern Airborne G.P.I.R.B.
• Transas NaviSailor 3000 Navigation Software displayed on a 19” monitor
• (3) Hatteland 19” LCD; (3) Hatteland 15” LCD; (1) NEC 15” LCD monitors
• Carlise & Finch Spotlight
- Twin MTU/DDC 16V2000 engines @ 2000HP (Serial Numbers: Port 5362004070/ Starboard 5362004073)
- Engine Hours – 3050
- (2) 65KW 1800RPM Northern Lights Generators
- Generator Hours – Port 4920/Starboard 4975
- American 16” 40HP bow thruster hydraulic single prop with 4-station controls
- American 12” stern thruster
- Marine Air 15 ton chilled water system
- Fuel centrifuge (Alfa Laval)
- FM200 Fire suppression system in Engine Room with manual automatic controls
- 48” Aquamet 22 HS Shafts
- Naiad 353 roll stabilization system 9 square feet each
- Head Hunter waste treatment system
- Exalto windshield wipers with electronic control panel, synchronization and washers for three wipers
- Jastram power steering
- Dive compressor
- Carbon Fiber boarding ladder
- Emergency bilge pump system
- Tide ride ladders stored port & starboard on main deck forward
- 60 Gallon clean oil tank
- 60 Gallon used oil tank
- (2) Sea Recovery watermakers 1400 GPD
- (2) Aqua-Pure water filters
- (1) 80 Gallon hot water heater
- 38 Gallon hot water heater
- Ultra Violet water purifier
- Newmar 70 amp ships service battery charger
- Newmar 40 amp main engine battery charger
- Newmar 40 amp generator battery charger
- (2) AMCE 25 KVA shore power isolation transformer
- 120/240 Volt single phase 60 cycle
- 12/24 volt DC
- (2) Glendinning 100 amp single phase shore cords
- Dual Poole 300lb anchors 250, 350 chain
- 17’ Nautica RIB with 90HP 4-stroke Yamaha
Exclusions are to include but are not limited to, all owner’s personal items and rooster painting in the main salon. A detailed list of exclusions to be provided at time of sale upon written request.