Built to Lloyds Shipping Construction Standards in 1991: Construction Cert No: GOT 951382.
RCD Status: Our understanding is that the yacht is exempt from the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) as she was built and placed into use within the EU prior to 1998.
Keel & Rudder:
- Lead keel, approx. 7,000kg.
- Skeg / counterbalanced hung rudder – GRP rudder on stainless stock.
- Solid GRP stern tubes with sealed cutlass bearings.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 2 x Volvo Penta MD 31 65hp (130hp total)
- 2 x Standard Volvo Gear boxes - reduction gears/oil sump.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine Hours: 4,000 hours in October 2015.
- Engine Last Serviced: October 2015.
- Cruising Speed: 7 knots at 2,100 RPM.
- Maximum Speed: 9 knots at 2,400 RPM.
- Fuel Consumption at Cruising Speed: 1 engine 2.5 litres/hr.
- Range @ Cruising Speed: 6-700mi / 1,200 rpm on 2 x engine.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Wheel steering on pedestal with cable and quadrant.
- Twin stainless shafts through solid GRP stern tubes with 3 blade max props.
- Side Power / Sleipner 15hp bow thruster.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Pressurised water system.
- 40 gallons hot water tank. (2010)
- Seafresh/Cathelco watermaker – 100 litre/hr; 220v main ring/off generator.
- 3 x Bilge pumps.
- 1 x large Rule electric portable emergency bilge pump – 5000 gallons/hr.
- 1 x Cockpit Whale manual.
- Total capacity of 600 litres in 2 x tanks (1 x day tank with pump transfer).
- Total capacity of 1000 litres.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- 2 x holding tanks – 60 gallons/40 gallons.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Finished throughout in satin varnish finish - solid mahogany trim and mahogany veneers.
- Alcantara upholstery throughout.
- 7 berths in 4 cabins – pilot berth in washroom; private forward guest area (2 cabins), master aft / ensuite.
- Large spacious galley, plus saloon.
- Full hanging cupboard in all 3 cabins.
- Traditional lead glass drinks cabinet with fitted glass racks.
Description of layout from forwards:
- Bow - central double berth and vanity seat to starboard, with stowage under bunk and lockers above. Large hanging cupboard.
- Twin cabin to port with vanity table and large hanging cupboard.
- Forward heads and shower starboard. Bulkhead door to saloon for guest privacy.
- U shaped saloon, large dining table and seating to port. 2 x swivel chairs which turn to cocktail / sofa area.
- Settee to starboard / deep lockers for stowage under all benches. Bookshelves and cupboards above.
- Forward facing nav station to starboard – ample chart stowage above and pilot book library areas.
- Aft of navstation a twin cabin - fitted out with washing machine and dryer/ work bench/ bunk berth.
- Linear galley to port with all amenities. Large stainless sink and ample work tops with deep fiddles.
- Aft cabin centre line double berth ample stowage under settee, cupboards.
- Vanity Dressing table and drawers / office station to starboard with HP cannon printer and computer station.
- En-suite heads to starboard with separate shower cubicle.
- Selden 3-spreader aluminium rig – through deck and keel stepped.
- Cutter rig - Genoa and Staysail both on furlers
- Hydraulic vang – cockpit adjusted (Navtec 2001)
- Twin hydraulic backstays – also cockpit adjusted. (Navtec 2001)
- Spinnaker pole on mast.
- Extra adjustable and removable forestay.
- 4 x Lewmar winches on mast for halyards and reefing.
- Genoa furler – Selden Furlex Hydraulic.
- Staysail – Selden Furlex Manual.
- 2x Lewmar 65 Hydraulic primary winches for genoa and spinnaker
- 2x Lewmar 55 Manual secondary winches for mainsheet and staysail
- 2x Lewmar 25 aft winches for running checkstays.
- Lewmar single, plus double winch handles.
- North fully battened mainsail / slab reefing x3 (2010).
- North genoa - 120% (2010)
- North staysail (2010).
- Working Jib (2004)
- Spinnaker (2002).
- Storm sail, plus storm drogue.
- 3 x Spare headsails. (2001)
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Lewmar Commander hydraulic pack – fore and aft anchor windlass.
- 120 m BB stamped (extra strength) chain.
- CQR main Anchor 75 kg, Stern Bruce Anchor 35 kg, Danforth 50 kg spare anchor plus chain and rodes.
- Salt water anchor power wash at bow.
- 2x Simpson Manual Davits – canvas security strops for dinghy.
- Outboard davit, plus block and tackle lift.
- Fenders, plus lines.
- 4 x Chain spliced mooring lines for anti -chafe on cleats.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Full canvas covers, several attachments / panels for tropical living conditions.
- Bimini and Spray hood with zipped panels / opening (clear view) front.
- North Sails Fitted Stack Pack with lazy jacks on main.
- Hatch covers.
- Winch covers.
- Fitted Waterproofed Cockpit cushions – all in Sunbrella Sand.
Tender & Outboard:
- Avon Redcrest tender on davits.
- Yamaha 2hp outboard.
- Full blue water/ocean safety gear including 3 manual MOB devices.
- 2 x Horseshoes with hi-ocean strobe lights and drogues.
- Danbuoy plus ACR Firefly strobe.
- Viking Forties, Ocean 6 man liferaft. (2005)
- ACR Ocean EPIRB.
- 6 x Fire extinguishers, foam + CO2.
- Auto fire extinguishing system installed in engine room.