Engine and Tank
Total Power: 485
Cruising Speed: 22
Max Speed: 27
Fresh Water: 100
The 44 Ocean is a popular boat with over 100 built. The 44 has a semi deadrise after section that makes it fast and fuel efficient. The large cockpit makes for a great fishing machine and the plush interior will appeal to all the ladies. The 44 has a large salon, with galley down two steps and all the room any cook would want. The two staterooms and two heads provide ample space for captain and crew.
The master stateroom is forward and offers island double bed, his and hers cedar lined hanging lockers, storage above and below berth, deck hatch over the berth and color TV. The private master head offers vanity w/sink, toilet and shower.
The guest stateroom is opposite the galley on the port side. Two single berths are seperated by a night stand with storage below and above each berth. A cedar lined hanging locker is located on the outside wall. The guest head is accessed from the guest stateroom. The guest head offers vanity w/sink, toilet and shower.
- New energy efficient refrigerator/freezer
- New oven and thre burner stove
- New microwave and Covian counter tops
- New extra deep stainless sink
Entertainment center satellite radio with wet bar, icemaker (new in 2005), mini blinds and Raytheon VHF radio.
- 36 mile Raytheon radar
- Furuno color depth sounder
- Icom 100 VHF radio
- Garmin G.P.S.
- Data Marine depth & speed
- Glendinning engine sync.
- Robertson AP22 autopilot
- Westerbeke Generator 12 KW new stater, impeller, starter & serviced 9/2012
- Glendenning Cable Master w/cord
- AC breaker panel in salon
- Multi zone air conditioning w/reverse cycle heat serviced 8/2009
- Block heaters
- Lewco 40 amp charger
- Heart 3000 watt inverter (12 batteries) 6 volt Trojan new 6/2012
- Sealand head system with 50 gallon holding tank
- Village 600 G.P.D. watermaker services 6/2012
Large cockpit for entertaining or fishing. Plenty of room to accomodate a tournament fighting chair. Two helm chairs on the flybridge with guest seating wrapping the flybridge.
- Cockpit contols
- Bait freezer
- Prep sink
- Tackle storage drawers
- Large In-Deck fish boxes
- Rupp Riggers and center rigger
- Sun shade cockpit cover
- Full cockpit cover
- Brower davit 1,000lb. on forward deck
- Cockpit and bow bait tanks
- AM/FM CD player on bridge
- Hot/cold shower in cockpit
- Maxwell windlass w/ 3/8 chain/with bridge & deck controls
- Fresh and salt water washdown
- Transom door
- Swim platform
- Full enclosure on flybridge
- Rocket launchers (10)
- Cockpit Shower
- Underwater lights
- cockpit lights
- Fresh paint on brow/black 3/2011
- Cockpit removable sunshade
"Hook Me Up" is a low hour Ocean in bristol condition She was hauled and painted in May of 2012. She has been constantly upgraded throughout the years and will make a new owner comfortable.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.