M3 was refit in early 2016 with a magnificent new $3,000,000 interior by Ari Loar and a striking blue hull. With exceptional accommodations for 10 guests in 5 staterooms, she is exquisitely appointed inside and out; no detail has been overlooked by this experienced yacht owner. New A/V system throughout (Crestron based with iPad integration); new nav electronics; new security camera system; and new wave runners are just a few of the upgrades made on this one of a kind super-yacht. Currently installing Naiad at anchor stabilizers.
DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
Speed / Weight
Hull & Deck
Interior & Exterior
Coast Guard #:
Guest SR/S: 5/10
- Crew R/B/S: 5/0/8
147' 0" (44.81m)
131' 10" (40.18m)
28' 0" (8.53m)
7' 3" (2.21m)
Cruise Speed RPM:
Cruise Speed Range:
Max Speed RPM:
Max Speed Range:
257 Short Ton
Daniella Speicht/ Ari Loar
2250 HP 3512B
M3 is a 2002, 45m / 147’ Intermarine motoryacht that was refitted in 2011 and again extensively in 2016. This beautiful vessel is built to ABS Maltese Cross 100-A1 Classification. She has been described as the "ultimate cruising yacht". Holding almost 12,000 gallons of fuel, she has transatlantic capability and provides stabilized comfort. Accommodation is generously appointed in 5 staterooms for 10 guests with 4 of these well equipped for couples. The VIP is often compared to a second Master in quality and size.
Main Salon and Aft deck
Flanked on both sides by 2 long cream sofas and 2 matching leather ottomans with nail head detailing. This large salon offers a quiet space to relax and watch the large flat panel TV, curl up with a good book or enjoy aperitifs before dinner in the elegant dining room. Complete with cream fabric panels, light diffusing blinds, elegant silk rug and sumptuous pillows and throws. Accented by Black Walnut hardwood floors and glazed maple joinery.
A door to stbd leads you out to the aft deck where you will find a smaller round breakfast table and 6 chairs plus a bar to port with 4 chrome stools. This deck further leads down to the transom and lazerette.
A large oval Makassar ebony table seats ten guests in eight stylish chairs upholstered in ivory fabric with the two head chairs finished in an ivory brocade and nail head detailing. Cream carpeting bordered with marble, fabric wall panels and sheer blinds complement the rich maple cabinetry and contemporary light fixtures.
There is a built in marble buffet which holds custom storage for china, stemware and silverware.
A service door leads to the galley on the port side. Whilst to starboard the marble foyer leads aft to the main salon and forward to a day head and onto the Master stateroom.
Marble vanity top & flooring
Custom scalloped sink with hand painted gold
Custom gold fixtures
Custom wall covering
Located on the main deck forward the full beam master stateroom is accessed on the starboard side through a private sitting area. Two high back chairs upholstered in ivory leather and soft textured fabric sit aside a small table giving full view of the 52" 3D LCD TV which is housed behind the honey maple cabinetry along with all the AV systems. The stateroom has a walk around king size bed fitted with crisp linens and sumptuous throws and pillows.
There is ample storage and cedar lined walk-in closet.
His & Hers Master Bath
Featuring a generous sized marble Jacuzzi tub, a large glass enclosed marble shower and dual custom sinks. The beige marble is inlaid with black and brown accents to complement the black marble counter and honey maple vanity.
The galley was completely upgraded in Oct. 2008 with all new appliances, and redesigned to allow for more working space and storage areas. Aft is a large pantry and service door leading to the dining area.
New high speed dishwashers added in 2015.
• (3) Sub-Zero stainless steel 700TR refrigerators
• Sub-Zero stainless steel 60001F freezer
• Scotsman CU2026 icemaker
• Miele Optima stainless steel dishwasher
• Miele stainless high temperature, quick cycle sanitizer
• Miele stainless steel double oven
• Wolf Induction stainless steel cooktop stove
• Custom 36" exhaust hood system
• Wolf SMW24 stainless steel microwave
• Blanco dual stainless steel sinks
• Franke stainless steel prep sink
• KitchenAid stainless steel trash compactor
• Grohe Allegro faucets & fixtures
• Futurea lighting system w/under counter LED lights
• Service door to dining salon
The Guest staterooms include a large VIP stateroom with king size bed, two queen staterooms, and a twin stateroom. Each guest stateroom features private baths finished in marble, custom wall coverings, his and her sinks, and custom fixtures. Each one is tastefully decorated in the same ivory and white textiles and accented with pops of color in each.
The Skylounge is found aft of the pilothouse. There is a marble day head, large panoramic windows with sheer adjustable blinds and flat screen TV.
You are immediately drawn to the plush blue velvet sofa which is accompanied by high back wing chairs, glass coffee table and pull out leather ottomans for extra seating.
To starboard is an enticing bar perfect for cocktails or even breakfast. Carrara marble counters, leather barstools again are offset by the yachts rich honey maple joinery.
Wide doors open aft to the boat deck leading you past wine storage cabinets and small chaises to both port and starboard.
Creston ipads control all the lighting, blinds and AV system.
This deck offers a spacious area to eat lunch in the shade whilst still offering flexible seating aft to watch life go by.
Steps lead down stbd to the main deck and up on the port side to the sundeck.
Leading up from the boat deck you will find 2 large sunning pads to the aft, whilst 3 further seating and dining areas in addition to the bar seating are found forward on this spacious sun deck. A Jacuzzi is tucked between the bar and forward seating which offers shade for lunchtime dining. A barbecue and wet bar ensure the crew are able to offer food and libations to quickly satisfy after a long day of relaxing in the sun.
Engine Hours since Full re-build. - Mar 2017
Port 886 hrs
Stbd 448 hrs
Port Generator 885 hrs
Stbd Generator 861 hrs
• Marine Air chill water air conditioning system, 36-tons
• DeAngelo Marine exhaust system
• Racor 1000 fuel water separators
• Racor crankcase ventilation system
• Balor AC fuel transfer pump
• Leeson DC fuel transfer pump
• Alpha Laval fuel centrifuge
• Automatic bilge/fire pump system w/emergency bilge manifold system
• Manual FM200 fire suppression system
• High water bilge alarm
• (2) Lovett automatic 24v bilge pumps
• Oberdorfer lube oil pump
• (2) 24" Engine room ventilation supply fans w/fire dampers
• 24" Engine room exhaust fan w/fire damper
• Delta T engine room blowers w/ventilation control pad
• (3) Toshiba variable speed for ventilation fans
• Stainless steel fuel supply manifold & priming manifold
• Headhunter Tidal Wave black water treatment center
• Quincy 310 air compressor
• (2) Lochinva 80 gallon hot water heaters
• (2) Headhunter Sub Paq water pumps
• Integral 400 gallon fuel day tank
• (3) Prozone black water ozone machines
• Prozone gray water ozone machine
• Elbex CCTV camera
• (2) 12" VEI LCD monitors