"Southern Star" accommodates up to eight owners/guest in four en-suite staterooms. Crew accommodations for four.
Teak aft deck, high-gloss table that rotates for seating fore, aft and athwardtship. A "walk behind" bar is to port with sink, refrigerator & ice maker. (3) Teak bar stools and flush-mounted flat 42' Sunbrite TV (2015).
Salon features two sofas, three lounge chairs, coffee table and game table with two chairs. Bar with sink, refrigerator, icemaker, glass storage & liquor cabinet is to port aft. To starboard is a flat screen TV with storage cabinet.
The dining room table seats eight. Raised buffet cabinets port and starboard have Lucite fitted storage for china, stemware and silverware.
Forward to starboard is the entrance foyer and day head. Hanging locker is forward just aft of the galley entrance.
Country kitchen galley, raised dinette to port with U-shaped granite countertops and flat- screen TV.
The en-suite forward VIP stateroom offers an island centerline queen berth and walk-in wardrobe; built-in settee, bookshelves, flat screen TV and separate satellite TV receiver.
Laundry center/pantry is to port forward of the formal dining area with a stacked washer/dryer, additional refrigerator with freezer, storage cabinet and several drawers. A 3/4 door allows access under the raised pilothouse.
Down from the port side entrance is the lower midship foyer separating the master stateroom forward and the two additional guest staterooms aft.
The master suite has double entrance doors with centerline king size berth and two end table cabinets. Sofa and storage to port. 15 drawer storage to starboard. Two walk-in cedar-lined wardrobes, flat- screen TV and built-in safe.
Master Head has enclosed shower with built-in seat and multiple shower heads and sprayers. Single enclosed water closet.
Aft of the lower foyer are two additional guest staterooms. Both port and starboard VIPs feature queen berths. Both guest staterooms feature flat screen TV's with separate receivers, DVD & CD players and cedar-lined hanging lockers.
- U-Shaped granite countertop
- (2) Bar chairs
- Dual Kohler stainless steel sinks
- Kitchen Aid refrigerator with freezer (New 2014)
- Whirlpool (4) burner stove
- Dacor 30" convection oven
- GE Microwave
- Insta-hot water
- Asko stainless steel dishwasher
- Insinkerator disposal
- Raised dinette settee and dinette table
- Panasonic flat screen TV
- U-Line wine cooler
Pantry / Midship Laundry Center:
- Miele Novotronic washer/dryer
- Maytag refrigerator with freezer
- Storage cabinet with four drawers
- 3/4 Door to dog house under pilothouse area
The crew quarters are located below the aft deck area; accessed from the aft deck or the transom watertight door. There are three crew cabins; the captain's cabin features walk-around double berth and private en-suite head and shower to starboard side. A side-by-side twin berth cabin and a single berth stateroom share the second head and shower in this area. The second set of washer/dryer is flush-mounted forward; chest freezer as well as additional storage cabinets are located aft.
- Walk-around berth in Captain's quarters with private en-suite head and flat screen TV
- (3) Twin berths for crew in two separate staterooms
- Recessed Halogen overhead lights
- 24V DC reading lights
- Cedar-lined wardrobes
- Captain's built-in nightstand
- Storage under Captain's berth
- Raytheon depth finder
- Northstar 6000 GPS
- Crew drawers under berths
- GE Washer/dryer
- Toshiba flat screen TV's in both crew staterooms
A filler with cushion allows the circular seating forward to become a lounging/sun bathing area. Another raised area with cushions all the way forward. Storage area for fenders, lines and cleaning equipment; (2) Maxwell 4500's windlass and (2) 300lb. anchors.
Up four steps from the pilothouse is the flybridge with (3) Stidd helm chairs, wrap-around settee to starboard with teak table. "Wing stations" port and starboard with MTU single lever controls, jog control, thruster control, engine start and stop switches, rudder angle indicators. "Walk-behind" bar area aft with granite top, refrigerator, icemaker, sink, electric Chef Grill, storage cabinets and two refrigerated drawers.
Down two steps from the flybridge going aft is the boat deck area. A 15' hard bottom inflatable tender is aft. The davit and emergency life raft are to port. An "L-shaped" settee with table is located forward across from the Jacuzzi tub that doubles up as a raised sun pad area. A sliding hatch gives access to the spiral staircase down to the aft deck area.
- 15' Nautica wide body hard bottom inflatable tender with 90HP Yamaha outboard motor (VHF Radio, & Garmin GPS/Depth Sounder)
- (1) 24" Stainless steel Destroyer type wheel
- (1) Tender lifting bridle
- (1) Davit with power telescoping hydraulic boom & rotation (2000 lbs.)
- Removable chocks for tender
- Granite top wet bar with sink
- U-Line refrigerator/icemaker
- Electric grill
- (4) Bar stools
- Kahlenberg air horn
- Wing stations P & S on the flybridge
- Helm station with engine controls and engine instrumentation & electronics
- Molded-in spa with sun pad top & storage below
- Sun pad with cushions & cover
- Molded settee with cushions & cover
- High-gloss teak dining table
- Factory hardtop w/12 x recess overhead lights with stainless steel bezels
- Life raft
- (2) Teak dining chairs
Owner's and crew's personal belongings. A detailed list of exclusions will be provided at the time of sale, upon written request.
"Southern Star" is a registered name and does not convey.