80' Lazzara Motor Yacht DIFFERENT DRUMMER II
This 80' Lazzara Skylounge Motor Yacht DIFFERENT DRUMMER II combines truly spacious accommodations, unsurpassed cruising comfort, and a cockpit ready for fishing action and water toy fun. Full Beam salon, home-size galley, settee, formal dining area, day head, lavish master suite, two VIP cabins with queen beds and private baths. Two crew cabins with private baths, den/office. Panoramic Skylounge, huge upper aft deck, large foredeck with sunpads, lower aft deck with hard top and the addition of a cockpit making her a luxury yacht capable of serious sportfishing or diving. Many recent upgrades throughout, including new interior overhead and wall panels. Don't miss the opportunity to see this gorgeous and versatile yacht.
This Lazzara 80' features a master stateroom and two VIP staterooms located amidships with two additional cabins forward that can be used for guests or crew. The Skylounge has an automatic reclining sleeper sofa. Each stateroom onboard has a full ensuite head. A dayhead is conveniently located on the starboard side of the vessel between the salon and galley.
The main salon is a large and beautifully appointed area with formal dining accommodations and a large U shaped sofa with a coffee table to port and a sofa to starboard, built in counters with cabinet storage below are on all sides. The aft starboard corner features a custom wood entertainment center with flat screen TV and A/V equipment.
Located between the salon and galley is a beautiful buffet area with china, bottle and glass storage.
The large spacious galley features a new full size refrigerator, new dishwasher, new trash compactor and richly appointed features usually reserved for much larger vessels. The open layout is great for entertaining and conversing with guests seated at the large L-shaped dinette table forward of the galley nestled below the large forward house windows. Port and starboard wing doors offer perfect access to the bow for sunbathing and lounging.
Forward of the galley and dinette area is the study and additional guest or crew accommodations. Equipped with a large desk/office area and private laundry facilities, two heads and two staterooms with sleeping for four, this area is completely isolated from the owner and guest staterooms.
Located on the starboard side of the forward salon, a spiral staircase leads down to a very large landing area accessing the master stateroom aft and two very comfortable VIP staterooms forward. The landing area houses an additional refrigerator, washer/dryer, huge storage spaces and closets.
The Master Suite is luxuriously appointed and very spacious and comfortable. This inviting space is the perfect getaway after a fun filled day. There are full size his and her dressers, night stands and chairs on both sides of the very large king size berth. Ample storage and a huge walk-in closet leave plenty of space for all the clothing and apparel an owner could ask for. The bulkhead in front of the bed houses a TV and entertainment system.
The master head is very large and features a huge Jacuzzi tub/shower, freshwater toilet, dual vanity, linen closet, marble flooring and countertops.
Forward of the landing area are the two large VIP staterooms, each with spacious ensuite head. Each stateroom offers a queen size berth, generous drawer and closet storage and TV’s with entertainment systems.
The Skylounge, accessed via a staircase from the galley/dinette area is an inviting space with convertible sofa sleeper, pop-up TV, entertainment system and sliding door accessing the aft boat deck. Walking aft outside onto the boat deck, the vessel houses two 1100# cranes ingeniously integrated as part of the cabin sides. A large hard-bottom center console RIB and wave runner. An electric grill, sink and seating area with table offers another great outdoor space.
The lower aft deck features a wet bar, seating area, and tables to both port and starboard. Access to the salon is via a sliding stainless steel frame door.
The cockpit is located down a staircase from the lower aft deck and features all the fishing amenities of a sport fisher. Rod holders, fighting chair, bait well, huge fish boxes, etc. While you can relax and lounge in total comfort and luxury almost anywhere on this beautiful yacht, the cockpit is reserved and set up for fishing action and on the water fun!
- Bow thruster controls
- Electric sub panel for bridge equipment and electronics
- Garmin GPS Map 8000 Touch Screen Chart Plotter and Sounder
- Garmin GPS Map 5208 Touch Screen Chart plotter
- Robertson AP300X Autopilot with remote
- Simrad Radar
- ISIS 700C Integrated shipboard information system with flat screen display
- Independent Cruisair heat/AC system
- Dual helm chairs with electric automated adjustments
- Datamarine Electronic compass
- Pop-up TV
- Large L shaped settee with storage and electrically converts to a berth
- Desk/office area
- SS Electric BBQ
- 2x 1100 pound capacity davit
- 13' Inflatable w/ 40hp Yamaha
- Fresh and Salt water washdowns
- Halogen deck lighting and courtesy lights
Galley and Dinette
- Port and stbd sliding doors for side-deck access
- Large L-shaped dinette forward of galley with storage above and below
- Recently upgraded Galley Appliances:
New side-by-side refrigerator/freezer
New Trash compactor
Electric 4-burner cooktop with stove
- SS Galley sink
- Kitchen TV
- AC DC Electrical panels to port between galley and dinette
- Large high and low storage cabinets
Forward Accommodations/ Crew Area
- Office area with desk
- Stackable washer/dryer
- Crew cabin with dual bunks TV and private separate head/shower to stbd
- Forward captain’s cabin with TV and private head/shower
- Full size bed with storage below and to port and starboard
Full beam master stateroom with king bed, huge walk-in closet, his and her dressers, vanity area and seating. TV and entertainment system. Huge master bath with double vanity sinks, marble floors and countertop. Jacuzzi tub with shower.
Companionway between master and guest accommodations: Huge storage areas with refrigerator, linen closets, storage closet, washer/dryer.
2 guest staterooms with queen beds, storage lockers and private full baths with shower.
- Bar on stbd side with large wine and bottle storage
- Large dining table with chairs for formal dining
- Large u-shaped sofa to port
- Love seat to stbd
- 42" Flat Screen TV and entertainment system
Lower Aft Deck
- Wet bar with sink and compact refrigerator/ice maker
- Large L-shaped dinette to stbd with additional table and seating to port
- Large SS frame sliding salon door
- Teak decks
- Fighting Chair
- Tackle center with storage
- Engine room access door
- Transom door
- Large storage lockers
- 3 large in-deck lazarette fish boxes
- Rod holders
- Swim platform
- Fresh and saltwater wash-downs
- Sea Recovery Aquamatic 600 GPD watermaker
- 2x 20KW generators
- Battery selector switches
- Twin MTU series 92 1100hp turbo diesel engines Overhauled in 2014
- ZF Microcommander control boxes
- Fireboy Halon System
- 3x Charles 9000 series C-Chargers battery chargers
- Glendenning Shore Power Retrieval System
- Oil Change System
- Fuel Transfer Pump
- Racor fuel filters
- Bauer Dive Compressor
- CCTV Camera
- Tides Marine shaft seals
- New Lighting and fans
- Work benches
Bow and Deck
- Large padded Lounge area with cover
- Trunk Cabin Storage Compartments
- Deck Hatch over Crew area
- Maxwell vertical anchor windlass
- 110 lb. claw anchor
- Marine speakers
- Deck lights and flood lights
- Bow Thruster
- Active Fin stabilizer control system
- Trim Tabs
- Remote steering control