NITA K sleeps up to 12 in the Owner's party in 5 staterooms, plus crew accommodations for up to 6 in 3 cabins.
The spacious aft deck incorporates a cushioned settee and large varnished teak table with 10 teak chairs for comfortable seating or dining for 10. The overhead extends out to protect this area in the event of rain or to offer shade on a hot summer day. On the aft deck, forward to port, is a buffet serving bar with refrigerator and concealed entry to the engine room. To starboard is a full size storage locker and ice maker. To the port side of the settee is a spiral integral stairway leading to the swim platform which features a hand held shower and access to the lazarette and engine room. To the starboard side of the aft deck is an access door in the bulwark leading to the hydraulic stern Passerelle. There is a built in stairwell up to the sundeck, as well as port and starboard side deck access.
Sun Deck/ Boat Deck
This spacious deck area is accessed from either the skylounge or the aft deck, the sun deck features several areas with which to enjoy the open air ambiance. Forward, under a covered overhang to port is a semicircular seating area for informal dining and opposite to port is a wet bar with 4 stools. In addition, there are movable teak tables, chairs and sun lounges, plus stylish sail shade awnings for a multitude of configurations. The whole area is covered in a very pleasant teak deck with cream colored caulking. There are storage areas to port and the large 4,000 lb. extendable davit is capable of moving an 18’ tender or jet skis around the deck.
Accessed from either the sun/boat deck or via a central covered stairwell from the pilothouse, the covered flybridge offers the best seat in the house! Relax in the large spa pool or take in the magnificent 360-degree view from the oversized sun bed or ample bench seating around a teak coffee table. The hardtop and new mast were custom built by Delta Marine and added in 2008.
The main deck master stateroom is accessed forward from the starboard companionway off the main entry foyer and its beautiful maple floor, you pass the day head and coat closet to port. This room features elegantly upholstered walls, cherry wood paneling, large 4 ft. high windows, cedar-lined walk in closet and a king size bed with built in storage. The ensuite head features a beautiful stone vanity and a large glass front shower.
An elegantly upholstered spiral staircase leads below deck to the lower foyer, with four guest staterooms. Concealed in the lower foyer are two full size, stacked Maytag washer/dryer units. The port & starboard forward guest staterooms as well as the starboard aft guest stateroom features a queen size bed with storage, walk in closet and ensuite head with glass front shower. The port aft guest stateroom offers two twin beds with storage plus a third pull down bunk concealed in the upholstered wall. This room also has an ensuite head with a large glass front shower and separate water closet.
With accommodations for up to 6, the comfortable crew quarters are located forward on the lower deck, with access via stairs through the galley. The large crew mess features a 6 person settee, Ebo foam-padded flooring, full size stacked washer/dryer unit, sink, refrigerator, microwave, and VHF radio. The Captain’s room is on the starboard side and equipped with a queen size bed and ensuite head. Two identical crew rooms are located forward of the settee and both feature two bunks and ensuite head.
NITA K is the finest example of the popular 124’ series delivered by Delta Marine. Extensively refit and upgraded by her current Owner under the guidance of his experienced captain, NITA K is virtually a “better than new” yacht in all respects. Her richly furnished interior decor provides luxurious accommodations for up to 12 guests in 5 staterooms, including an on deck master suite, together with 4 guest suites on the lower level. On deck, she features a multitude of areas ideal for lounging, as well as entertaining and dining al-fresco. NITA K is impeccably well-equipped and maintained.
- Extensively refit in 2014 by her current Owner
- Accommodations for up to 12 guests in 5 staterooms including an on-deck master suite
- At anchor stabilization by Quantum
- State-of-the-art NavCom & A/V systems
- Shoal draft, ideal for Bahamas cruising
- Reliable CAT 3412 power provides effortless cruising @ 12 knots (5,000 hour service completed)
- New 80 kW Phasor generators (September 2015)
- Strong charter history
M/Y NITA K: Upgrades and Improvements Completed
January 2014 – May 2014:
- New marble throughout
- New light fixtures throughout (LED)
- New bar in Main Salon
- New Subzero refrigerator in bar
- New Ice Maker in Bar (October 2015)
- New Kaleidescape Server
- New Denon Amplifier
- New wall panels throughout the yacht
- All new bathroom fixtures throughout
- Complete rebuild of all bathrooms and day heads
- Replaced every piece of fabric through out, replaced all carpet throughout,
- Replaced all fittings and fixtures.
- Total rebuild of master cabin, new king bed, total rebuild of master bathroom, rebuild of master closet.
- Total rebuild of port fwd cabin
- New Samsung smart televisions through out
- New ipad mini for audio / visual control throughout
- New wifi access points throughout
- New ceiling panels in skylounge
- Add one additional refriderator in Galley
- 2 New Wolf induction stove tops
- Added New Televisions and Apple TV in crew quarters.
- New hot tub (can transform into large bed)
- Constructed new bar on bridge deck. New custom bar stools.
- New cushions on all exterior.
- New custom dining table on main deck.
- New Summit teak furniture
- New Sub-Zero drawer fridge on bridgedeck
- New Hoshizaki ice maker on bridge deck.
- Top end rebuild of Main engines.
- Heads, Turbo chargers, all new fuel lines.
- Remove and rebuild heat exchangers on main engines.
- Replace both Tides shaft seals (October 2014)
- April 2014 replaced two new air condition units.
- Service both stabilizers units (Quantum service)
- August 2014 replace one new water heater
- New raw water cooling pump for Air Conditioning.
- Complete service of Atlas Power Converters
- Replace both generators with Phazor 80KW generators (John Deere common rail engines) New sound shields.
- New Syncro Modules for power transfer and Synchronization.
- Service and replace or rebuild various pumps and motors.
- New Frequency drive for Air condition compressor.
- New Wolf Double Ovens.
- New Ice Maker in main saloon bar.
- 2 new GPS systems
- 2 new Greenmarine monitors
- New Nobletech system
- Upgrade of Transas system
- New Ice Maker in Bar
- Installed new water heater on STBD side.
- Re-plating of aft deck capstans
- Re-paint white boot stripe (Luu Marine)
- July / August – Various paint touch ups (Luu Marine)
- November – New monitor on Fly-Bridge (Yachtronics)
Feb / March 2017:
- New Bottom fairing and paint (Luu Marine)
- Various paint work and touch-ups (Luu Marine)
- New prop speed on Stabilizer fins and running gear (Luu Marine)
- New Tides shaft seals (High Seas)
- New Cutlass bearings (High Seas)
- Total Rebuild of Stabilizers, New hull bearings, bushings, seals, Rams, Pins, conical bearings, hydraulic hoses.
- New Frequency drive for Stabilizer hydraulic pump / Motor
- New A/C compressor in engine room
- New insulation on Chilled water piping in engine room
- Complete service of A/C system in the engine room
- Service of all Air-handlers
- New Gangway Motor and Pump, complete service of gangway.
- New membranes on water maker’s new pumps on low-pressure system. Complete service on water maker system.
- Exclusions include all of Owner's personal effects -
"All speeds, capacities, consumption, etc. are approximate or estimated; measurements can also be approximate. Specifications are provided for information only and particulars herein obtained from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyer should instruct his agent and/or surveyor to check all details for accuracy. Offered subject to prior sale, price and/or inventory change, or withdrawal from the market without notification."