Sleeps 15 between crew, convertible sofas and staterooms. 3 staterooms plus crew area.
Entering the main salon from the aft deck, note that the main deck is one level to the forward area and offers plenty of light and view ability with opposing sofas offering room to relax and entertain. The port sofa is L-shaped (storage beneath) and can seat 6-7 – the starboard sofa is a convertible and can seat 3-4. The forward starboard salon wall features a built-in LED television.
Moving forward into a super-sized galley with an island prep center. Note that the flooring is an imported palm wood fitted tongue-and-groove. The countertops are exquisite “Blue Louise” granite.
Forward of the galley is a large U-shaped settee featuring an electric hi-lo table (convertible for sleeping arrangements) and able to seat 7-9. Opposing pantograph doors access the walk around decks. To port is a day head with a lovely ‘floating’ style sink.
A curved teak and stainless staircase just aft of the day head (forward of port salon sofa) leads to the enclosed sky lounge. Another staircase forward of the day head leads down to the accommodations. Storage abounds in this area, especially beneath the deck.
The master stateroom is aft and features a centerline king-sized bed. Aft of the bed to port is the master bath which has an over-sized stall shower (finished in glass tile and seamless glass doors). To starboard is a walk-in closet with custom shoe racks built-in. Also to starboard is a small couch. To port is a built-in credenza with a vanity. Sliding ‘shoji’ screens are found on either side with oversized hull-side portholes.
Forward to starboard is a guest stateroom with side-by-side twin berths (converts to a king-sized bed via an insert) outboard drawer, mirrored headboard, reading lights, hanging locker and a private bath with a stall shower.
Forward still through a foyer area (note ample storage beneath) is a VIP stateroom featuring a centerline queen bed, hanging locker, hatch to the foredeck and a large private bath (also finished in glass tiles with a seamless glass stall shower).
The sky lounge/helm features a centerline Stidd helm chair, a settee for two to starboard of helm (facing forward). Aft of the helm is a wet bar to port with a double sofa (convertible) and an L-shaped sofa (seating 6) to port. A hinged-aft door accesses the boat deck and stairway to the aft deck.
The crew area is access via a stairwell located in the starboard aft salon, or from the cockpit door. The captain’s stateroom offers a single berth and the crew stateroom features two over-under single berths. These share a bath on the starboard side with a stall shower. Flooring is Amtico teak/holly and paneling is maple mica (for longevity to a damp environment). Entrance from aft deck or salon. A workbench with drawers, rod and B/C storage is concealed in the lazarette area.
Plenty of storage is found with cabinets above and under-counters. Gourmet cooks will certainly appreciate the layout and appliances – indeed the galley is designed to feed large parties.
- Subzero fridge and two freezer drawers (to port and forward of sky lounge stairs)
- Undercounted subzero freezer and fridge drawers (starboard galley and aft)
- U-line drink refrigerators/icemaker (aft of sky lounge stairs)
- U-line wine chiller (to port of galley next to U-line fridge)
- U-line drink refrigerators (aft deck, sky lounge)
- Eskimo ice machine (aft deck to starboard)
- Double stainless steel sink and garbage disposal (galley island)
- Kitchenaid cooktop (4 burner) and stove
- Kitchenaid microwave convection oven
- Kitchenaid trash compactor
- Prosear IR stainless grill and food warmer (boat deck)
- Asko washer and dryer (lower foyer)
The hull has shallow propeller pockets, with built-in spray rails and is solid FRP layup. Hullsides, decking and the superstructure are all foam-core laminate. The hull and house are “Cook” white gelcoat while all exterior decking is covered with a molded “pyramid” non-skid. The foredeck offers dual storage hatches behind an anchor pulpit. Walk around decks feature deck rails and fittings (polished 316 stainless steel). Gunwale doors aft and sliding rails forward access the boat from low docks. Windows are tempered safety glass (sides tinted) and frameless w/silicone seams. Forward facing windows in the forward superstructure and the sky lounge feature “V-cool” tinting for heat reduction (without night vision loss).
- (2) water tanks and holding tank are plastic. Drains, sumps and bilges are connected to a common manifold FRP tube that runs lengthwise down each side and discharges aft under platform.
- Main exhausts are underwater type w/stern bypasses. Air intakes (ER) and fuel vents are mounted inside on the house inboard of the walk around decks.
- Special note should be made of the high quality, stainless steel Aritex pantograph and sliding doors (main deck) and opening port lights (hull)
- The aft deck features a large settee which seats 10 with built-in seating aft, a custom table and portable chairs. An overhead cabinet to port houses a TV. A wet bar forward provides a sink and under counter storage (granite countertop).
- The boat deck aft of the enclosed flybridge offers a grilling station to port and L-shaped seating aft.
- The cockpit aft is simply huge! (187 sq ft) A transom door accesses a full-beam swim platform.
- Two NEW coats of Sea Hawk Bottom Paint (9/15)
- NEW Coat of Prop Speed on all Running Gear (9/15)
- NEW Zincs (9/15)
- Hull Compounded/Buffed/Waxed (9/15)