RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
· Composite construction with end grain balsa core providing strength, thermal insulation and acoustic insulation.
· Layer of Kevlar adding to the hull strength.
· Non-pigmented gel is used below the waterline to help prevent osmosis.
· Vinylester resins are used throughout for added strength and osmosis prevention.
· 3 x Layers of epoxy as a barrier against moisture ingress.
· Hull Moulding in "Navy Blue", boot top line red over white.
· Cavita line in gel coat in white.
· Antifouling in Seajet red.
· Stainless steel rubbing rail on gunwale by cleats.
Deck & Superstructure Construction:
· Composite construction with end grain balsa core providing strength, thermal insulation and acoustic insulation.
· Marine ply, stainless steel or alloy is used in all load bearing areas for added strength.
· Teak capping rail and decks.
· Joined to the hull with epoxy paste and stainless bolts for security.
· All bulkheads are laminated into the deck for strength and stiffness.
Keel & Rudder:
· 9,500kg (20,500lb) shaped lead keel and a depth of 7’3” (2.23m) provides a ballast ratio of 42% providing maximum stability.
· Semi balanced large Kevlar reinforced rudder.
Engine & Gearboxes:
· 1 x Yanmar 4LHA-HTP 160hp; fresh water cooled.
· Gearbox ratio of 2.68:1.
· Stainless steel Morse control.
· Racor twin fuel filter with alarm.
Maintenance & Performance:
· Engine Hours: c. 1,472.
· The main engine has been serviced in accordance with manufacturers’ instructions.
Propulsion & Steering:
· Single lever controls at cockpit pedestal.
· 1060mm 42” leather covered stainless steel wheel controlling a Whitlock Mamba, solid rod steering system.
· 3-bladed 24” diameter feathering Gori propeller with ‘overdrive’.
· Rope cutter.
· Maxpower 125 composite 10hp bowthruster; new motor (2014).
· Oversized autopilot.
· Emergency steering tiller.
· 24v System.
· Single 220v socket fitted at forward outboard galley, plus double aft outboard galley.
· Double 220v socket fitted at outboard saloon on port mullion.
· Double 220v socket fitted at saloon seating, adjacent to Eberspacher outlet.
· Single 220v socket fitted in pilot berth foot end, adjacent to double switch, plus 1 behind curtain.
· 12v socket on pedestal.
· 12v socket on mast.
· 12v socket in locker by navigation station.
· Numerous other 220v sockets located in/at:
1. Forward cabin.
2. Pullman cabin.
3. Navigation station pedestal by chart table.
4. Under navigation station.
5. By PC.
6. Aft cabin port.
7. Aft cabin starboard.
· Additional double 220v socket fitted in the locker above trotter box. 1 x Socket fitted to each shelf, 1 x for printer and 1 x for laptop.
· 12 x 2v sealed gel batteries for house, providing 760 amp/hours at 24v.
· 1 x 120 amp/hour start battery for engine.
· 1 x 120 amp/hour start battery for generator.
· Blue power Victron battery monitoring panel.
· House battery charging via shore power (220 or 110v) or onboard 7kW generator and charger.
· Battery charger – allows yacht to be charged with any input voltage (suitable for USA).
· Balmar 97 series 140 amp hour alternator for 24V supply.
· Yanmar 55 amp hour alternator for start batteries
· 7kW Onan generator.
· Generator Hours: c. 521.2.
· Additional sound insulation for generator, very quiet.
· 230v/50 Hz shore power.
· 16 amp shore power cable.
· 32 amp shore power cable.
· USA shore power option
· 3kW Inverter providing 230v/50 Hz.
· Isolation transformer for all incoming shorepower.
· Marine grade tinned cabling is used throughout.
· Hot tub plumbing.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
· Pressurised hot and cold fresh water system.
· Pressurised sea water for deck wash, electric toilets and hot tub.
· 50 litre insulated calorifier with immersion heater.
· Hot & cold stern shower
· Seafresh H206A watermaker, 102 litres/hr.
· Total capacity of 1,262 litres in 3 x tanks (338 starboard aft, 562 port aft, 372 port forward).
· Total capacity of 787 litres in 2 x tanks (376 starboard, 411 port).
Blackwater holding tanks:
· Total capacity of 80 litres (17 gallons) in 2 x tanks (45/35 litres).
· Upgraded antenna mast for KVH satellite broadband.
· ST60 Speed and ST 60 windinstruments on pod above companionway, plus ST60 Graphic.
· ST60 depth and ST60 Graphic at chart table.
· ST60 close haul fitted on pedestal.
· ST6002, plus pilot control display, fitted on pedestal.
· Raymarine SPX30 corepack for full MARPA facility.
· Raymarine E90W chart plotter & integral radar display on pedestal.
· 4kW HD Raymarine radar inc. display on helmsman’s pedestal.
· Raymarine Raystar 125 GPS antenna.
· Furuno GP33 fixed GPS with antenna mounted next to Trac Phone – connected to VHF and PC.
· Raymarine Smart Pilot Controller – handheld wireless remote autopilot.
· Raymarine AIS 500 send and receive
· Navionics Gold SD cards for Scandinavia, Europe, Caribbean, USA East Coast and Nova Scotia.
· Icom 505 VHF/DSC with second station at pedestal, fitted with loud hailer on mast.
· KVH Fleet track phone FB250, phone and data – Broadband.
· Wi-Fi antenna fitted to the transom, including socket at navigation deck.
· Wireless wifi router for FB250 and land base.
· 15” screen at chart table; repeats Chart plotter and Computer (switchable).
· Permanent gas supply and bayonet fitting for gas barbecue, on aft deck.
· Washer/dryer in aft shower compartment.
· Stainless steel self-contained fridge unit.
· Stainless steel self-contained freezer unit.
· GN Espace 4-burner cooker.
· Light and extractor fan; 3-speed fan.
· Freshwater filter.
· Head taps in chrome.
· 2 x Electric WCs with fresh or sea flush.
· Hot and cold aft swim platform shower.
Heating & Ventilation:
· Eberspacher Hydronic M10 central heating. Three zones independently controlled.
· 7 x 3-speed fans fitted in cabins.
· Pair of speakers in saloon – fitted on starboard side above pilot berth/sofa in headlining.
· Cockpit speakers recessed adjacent to the helm position.
· Alpine 9861 dvd/cd/tuner, multi region with ipod interface.
· Glowmex TV antenna.
· TV lift mechanism fitted starboard side behind sofa; Sony Bravia 26”.
· Canon PIXMA iP100 printer with rechargeable battery, fitted in locker.
· Computer – Various programs, including SeaPro providing back up chart plotter using the Navionics SD cards.
· Light switches fitted in headlining adjacent to companionway – in overhead port side.
· Overhead lights in chrome.
· Nav. desk night light installed in headlining (red light) over chart table – switched.
· Reading light in saloon, to forward face of navigation desk.
· 3 x Reading lights in saloon, fitted to saloon forward bulkhead, plus 1 over pilot berth; floor night lights in red.
· 2 x Reading lights fitted to Pullman cabin, plus 2 x in aft cabin, and 2 x in foreward cabin.
· Bendy light fitted to nav. desk – LED red and white.
· Single boom light.
· Hella LED navigation lights, plus tricolor.
· Mast has a 24v deck flood light.
Summary of Accommodation:
· All main saloon windows are double glazed toughened safety glass.
· 2 x Front opening windows in saloon.
· Opening hull ports at galley, pilot berth and in owner’s cabin;
· Standard joinery in Cherry.
· Retaining catches on floor hatches.
· 2 x Overhead Lewmar hatches in saloon.
· Cherry/holly 40 x 4mm spacing laminate flooring throughout.
· Corian surfaces in heads and galley; in cream in the galley and pale rose in the heads compartments; with non-standard moulded in hand basins in white corian.
· Full walk-in engine room.
· Lee cloths throughout colour in standard Beige.
· Stainless steel door handles.
· Push button catches in large chrome.
· All doors have inlay in sycamore, madrona and figured cherry to trim.
· 7 Lewmar portlights in coachroof, all opening with flyscreens
· 6 Gebo opening Port lights in hull
· Opening transom port light.
· Forward cabin overhead hatch.
· All overhead hatches incorporate Ocean Sky screens
Note: Wardrobe instead of starboard seat in aft cabin.
Description of layout from forwards:
Main Forward Cabin:
· Alternative layout with head aft, footstools and high level lockers.
· Concealed Shade/Mosquito Screen.
· Ventilation grills fitted to high level locker doors, either side of the forward cabin berth.
· Windscoop for forward hatch.
· 2 x Drawers, wardrobe, shelves and large cupboard.
· Upper and lower berth.
· 2 x Hatches, with fly screens.
· Wardrobe forward and shelved cupboard aft
· Drawers; with major drawer storage beneath bunks.
· Reading lights for both bunks.
· 220v electric heated towel rails.
· Electric WC – fresh/salt water (switchable)
· Separate shower compartment.
· Centre of saloon table has insert so that it is flush when folded up, item covered in baize to prevent it from damaging the table top.
· Saloon table top open with compass rose, burr madrona veneer with sycamore inlay and cherry cross banded edge.
· Canvas cover for table.
· Magazine slot fitted to forward saloon seating, including lid with finger hole.
· Concealed Sky screens (shade/Mosquito) to both Saloon coach roof hatches.
· Navigation desk in standard pod arrangement.
· Bookshelf fitted behind centre saloon seating forward bulkhead.
· Lockers fitted outboard of navigation desk.
· Grab handles fitted on navigation desk inboard face, ceiling and companionway
· Lee cloth to starboard saloon sofa/pilot berth.
· Foot locker under trotter box cushion in saloon.
· Drinks cabinet in table support. Wine storage locker
Note: TV on motorized mechanism, hides behind sofa when not in use.
· Barolo Clock and barometer.
· Protection for navigation seat.
· Cup rack mounted at aft end of galley – 2 x stack of mugs and tumblers.
· Larder with 4 x basket drawers.
· Double drainer stainless steel sinks
· Corian Dump sink
· Removable Corian covers for sinks
· Separate chopping board to fit over main sink
· 3 x Drawers fitted under dump sink, 1 x large and 2 x small.
· 4 burner cooker with extractor fan over
· Under floor storage
· 2 x wardrobes in aft cabin
· 1 x Additional shelf in locker – port locker (shoe shelf low level).
· Bookshelves in aft cabin, below port lights port and starboard.
· Aft section of aft cabin wardrobes are opening to create extra storage.
· Centreline Kingsize berth (6’6” long, 5’9” wide)
· Sprung mattress for comfort
· 220v electric heated towel rail.
· Tecma electric toilet - Fresh or Salt water
· Separate shower Compartment
· Access to engine room and Washer/Dryer
· Deep centre cockpit for safety and comfort.
· Large drains to remove water quickly with steel grating to stop smaller items being lost.
· Deep shaped seat backs for maximum comfort and safety.
· Substantial teak cockpit table with drinks holders.
· Water resistant cockpit speakers.
· Single steering pedestal.
· Fitted cushions for cockpit.
· Manual bilge pump.
· Hot tub
· Teak grating.
· Fresh water washdown
· Electric in-mast reefing.
· White spars.
· Single whisker pole stowed on mast in white.
· Selden manual Furlex.
· Selden rod kicker.
· Radar reflector – Echomax (active).
· Radar reflector – Echomax (passive).
· 2 x Spinnaker halyards (halyard, splicing, swivel snap shackle, cranked top bracket on mast, turning block and spinlock jammer each.
· Emergency handle for in-mast reefing.
· Electric mainsheet winch upgrade from manual winch (54ST).
· Additional mainsheet winch on starboard side (Electric) (54ST) includes winch, double main sheet, additional turning block and teak block, and additional U bolt fitted.
· 2 x Lewmar 2 speed electric sheet winches (68ST)
· 1 x Lewmar electric winch (54ST) on coachroof
· 2 x Locking winch handles.
· Solent rig, reaching Genoa, self-tacking jib and in mast furling leach batten mainsail
· All by NORTH sails 2012.
· Lightweight, low stretch radial panel construction
· Soft Norlam,- laminated Mylar and soft Polyester
· Main 68.14 sq m
· Jib 54.3 sq m
· Genoa 88.3 sq m
· As above serviced by North (USA) 2014
· UV coatings to all three sails.
· Cruising Chute with snuffer by NORTH sails – 189 sq m
· Sail Number GBR 5539
· Pulpit and pushpit. Flag staff holder on port side, and life ring holders.
· Flush style stainless steel dorade.
· Bathing ladder with hot and cold freshwater shower
· Side ladder and mounts – includes additional rungs to below the waterline
· Folding Steps in port and starboard lazarette lockers.
· Lockable latches on all deck locker hatches.
· Single antenna mastfitted to transom starboard side for the broadband antenna, wi-fi etc.
· Grab handles run along the saloon coach roof.
· 2 x U bolt fitted, on the capping rail just aft of the forward 1st stanchion, one port, one starboard - to use for Main boom preventer lines.
· 2 x U bolt fitted, on the capping rail forward of chain plates, one port, one starboard - to use a Barber hauler position.
· Boarding gates and stanchions.
· Sealed cockpit table.
· Teak grating in aft cockpit.
· U-Bolts fitted in the cockpit for safety harness attachment - Upgraded to large 10mm Wichard pad eyes.
· 2 x Additional Wichard pad eyes fitted to cockpit area around wheel to tie wheel to when hove to.
· Passerelle socket fitted into top step – socket 30mm diameter.
· Modified stemhead includes passerelle socket.
· Emergency tiller.
· 1 x Ensign staff.
· 2 x American style GRP 6KG propane gas bottles with switchable regulator
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
· Lewmar V4 vertical windlass – capstan. (new motor 2015)
· Fitted remote control for windlass at wheel pedestal. Hand held Wireless remote for use at the bow.
· Stemhead and rollers for main anchor.
· Self draining chain locker; saltwater pressurised deck and anchor wash located in the chain locker.
· Spade 40kg anchor.
· 80m of 10mm calibrated chain.
· Anchor snubber
· Fortress kedge anchor
· 10m chain plus 50m octoplait nylon for kedge anchor.
· Kedge anchor support on stern rail.
· 24’ diameter Para anchor with 100m line and bridle. (Available separately)
· 12 x Mooring cleats.
· Stainless steel anchor roller for kedge.
· Additional stainless steel anchor roller fitted on port side.
· 6 x White fenders; 2 large yellow round fenders
· 2 x 18mm 10m nylon mooring warps.
· 2 x 18mm 15m nylon mooring warps.
· 2 x 18mm 25m nylon mooring warps
· 1 x Boathook.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
· Sprayhood in beige.
· Bimini top in beige; attaches to sprayhood.
· Bimini sides and back with mesh windows and blinds providing a full cockpit tent
· Pedestal and wheel cover in beige.
· Cockpit table cover in beige
· Dinghy cover in beige (Needs alteration or replacement)
· Fitted cockpit cushions.
· Full 4 part winter cover
Tender & Outboard:
· Electric davits (150kg load) fitted; suitable for 3.15 rib and 9.9hp engine. Spare wires for davits.
· 3.15m dinghy - New 2015
· Outboard bracket on pushpit – accommodates 9.9hp outboard.
· Outboard crane
· Stainless steel stanchions with higher than standard guard rail for added safety around deck.
· Strong webbing Jackstays.
· Raymarine Lifetag man overboard alert system.
· 8 man Iso 9650 type 1 Ocean liferaft; in pushpit frame with hydrostatic release.
· McMurdo 406 EPIRB with GPS.
· Jonbouy man overboard recovery unit
· 2 x Horseshoe sets c/w bracket and aquaspec light.
· Kim lifebuoy drogue and pocket.
· 1 x Poly bottle for flares.
· 4 x Ikaros red parachute rockets (MCA).
· 4 x Ikaros red handheld flares (MCA).
· 2 x Ikaros buoyant smoke.
· 4 x Ikaros white hand flares.
· Navigation day shapes.
· 3 x Dry powder fire extinguishers.
· 1 x Fire Blanket
· 1 x Engine Room automatic fire extinguisher
· Full set of Manuals for all equipment with Index.
· Substantial inventory of spares.
· Copy Index and Spares Inventory available on request.