55' Neptunus Motor Yacht SEA ACCESS Key Items
- Cat 3176 motors 12hp total: Surveyed Excellent
- 5 gallon per hr @ 8.5 Knots.
- Boat driven from Puerto Rico. Did not have to add fuel
- Bow and Stern Thrusters with Easy Docking Controls
- Boat designed to run extended hours without generator
- Inverter system with automatic generator starting system
- New Garmin Auto Pilot with smart pump and remote control
- Flow Scan Fuel monitoring system including Generator
- Fuel polishing system with fuel priming pump
- TNT swim/davit platform with remote control
- Exterior sound system new amps with 3 remotes stations
- 160 gallon per day water maker
- Westerbeke Generator with 50 hours since MOH
Through a large stainless steel sliding glass door of the 55' Neptunus Motor Yacht SEA ACCESS, you enter the salon from the aft deck. All windows and door frames are heavy duty stainless steel w/screens and screen door. The salon area is very open and bright w/ultra leather oval sofa to starboard and seating on port as well. The light sand tone carpet is accented by the birds-eye maple interior which is finished off in hi-gloss. Continuing forward and up two steps is the spacious dinette to port and the galley area to starboard. Just forward of the dinette is the lower helm station. This area is also open and bright with an open windshield. Just ahead and down a step is the guest stateroom to port with cedar lined hanging locker and twin bunks. To starboard is the VIP guest stateroom with queen sized bed and private access to the guest head and shower with Raritan Electronic Flush head system, corner round door shower, Corian countertops w/single molded sinks and elegant gold hardware.
The salon is very open and bright with leather oval sofa to starboard with leather seating on port side as well. Carpet of light sand tone accents the hi-gloss birds-eye maple interior. The spacious salon features birds-eye maple storage for TV, Blue Ray, CD player, stereo, and full Bar Cabinet. Custom window treatment, cushions, linens and accessories complete the decor. The cushions for all the seating area remove to reveal large storage. The salon has its own Heating/Air Conditioning zone with electronic control.
- 2 Uline under counter refrigerator w/freezer built in with the custom maple doors
- Excellent storage with overhead cabinets, corner round cabinet, and storage below
- Built in Seagull pure drinking water filtrations system. Highest level of filtration exceeding reverse osmosis type systems.
- New Microwave oven combo unit.(Microwave/conventional oven/convection oven)
- New four burner electronic controlled electric stovetop
- Exhaust fan above the cooktop with corian backed wall.
- Large food storage area under the front windows.
- Separate zone heat/air with its own electronic control.
- Corian counter tops
Neptunus customized and incorporated a lower station seat with optional use of the dinette. This makes for optimum visibility at lower station. Full electronics at both stations.
Master stateroom is forward with a very large queen berth on center line. There are 2 large port windows on each side that provide excellent ventilation and a nice breeze while at anchor. There are two large cedar lined hanging closets one on each side of the room in front of the bed. A large in suite head with shower complete this elegant interior. All windows and door frames are heavy duty stainless steel with screen and screen door. There is a 24" flat screen TV with built in DVD player, and a Kenwood Bluetooth stereo system. The TV is wired so it plays through the stereo system. The rooms are all wired to the Satellite TV system so just add the service and all rooms have their own Sat TV. There are overhead lights, mode lights and reading lights all control by switches conveniently located on each side of the Queen Bed. There is also 12 volt outlet for charging or other uses.
The private master bathroom is spacious and has plenty of storage cabinets. The Raritan Electronic heads are very elegant and are easy to control water usage. They run on 12 volts so are always functional. The shower is a curved corner unit. It has matching gold fixtures with a single water control. The shower has its own pump box which uses a "Gulper" 12 volt pump.
The port state room consists of two large bunks, a stackable Washer/Dryer, and the battery/electronics control room. Unlike many bunk/single bed style rooms the beds are very long measuring 7.5 feet. Each bed has its own lighting control with overhead reading lights. The room has a flat screen TV with built in DVD player. There is a Kenwood Bluetooth Stereo that also has the TV as an input. This room has its own zone for heat/air with separate electronic control.
From the main hallway and one step down is the VIP Stateroom. There is a Queen bed with 2 large port windows that provide plenty of breeze while at anchor. The room has a 19" TV with built in DVD player. There is a Kenwood Bluetooth stereo system that has the TV as an input. The room has overhead lighting, mood lighting and reading lights with controls on each side of the bed and at the entrance of the room. There is a large hanging closet in front of the bed and a floor to ceiling closet to the right of the bed. The VIP Stateroom has its own access door to the center head so when cruising with two couples each room has private bathroom.
Full walk-around decks with heavy duty stainless steel rails. The back bridge has a cover that extends from the fly bridge overhang to the back sidewall. This provides excellent protection for the boat and also privacy while in the marina. There is an aft transom door with steps down to a molded TNT hydraulic lifting swim platform. The built in molded rear platform is extended an additional 5 feet with the Hydraulic TNT swim platform. The TNT platform is controlled with either a connected cable remote or a wireless remote that is the primary control. The Dinghy mounts on the platform so loading is a breeze. The platform drops and the dinghy is simply slid over the mounts and the platform raised. There are several attachment point to use straps that secure the dinghy. On the back there is a transom shower with hot and cold water. There is a fresh water faucet that can be used as a boat flush down or to take showers. There is a Marquipt Davit on the aft. This has been converted to 12 volts so it works without the generator. There are many uses for the davit from having rope chairs, lifting propellers, lowering heavy objects into the engine room, or loading the dingy in case of a failure in the TNT.
The deck is equipped with heavy duty fenders, lines, courtesy lights, and stainless steel cleats. There are molded steps from aft deck to the bridge with excellent lighting. There are new cushions on the entire bridge area seating, bow cushion, windshield cover and port and starboard wing lockers.
The Neptunus 55' sedan flybridge is very spacious. A vinyl hard top was installed along with full isinglass enclosure that protects the flybridge furniture and equipment from the elements and makes the flybridge very versatile. All of the windows have U-shaped zipper roll-ups which allow the entire flybridge to be open in minutes. With the enclosure it is no issue to drive through rain storms or with strong head winds as the front window can be shut and provide excellent protection. There is seating for ten along with a table that can be use for dining, snacks, drinks or general purpose. The table is removable and the couch converts into a bed. The centerpiece unit has the drivers couch fore with a center ice-maker and sink aft. On each side of the ice-maker/sink are built in seating. The captain's bench can seat three which makes for nice passages with guests. Built into to the overhead hardtop are LED color changing lights. There are also courtesy lights added around the perimeter.
Three station single lever controls...Bridge, lower helm and starboard aft wind, all with bow thruster control as well. Dripless shaft seals with balancers, visual fuel gauges, raw water strainers, air seps, low vibration CAT engine mounts, double Raycor filters, and hydraulic steering.
- Head overboard and recirculation
- Cruise Air reverse cycle AC
- Bow thruster
- Fresh water cooling system
- Engine synchronizers
- Emergency engine stops
- Fuel shut-off valves
- High water alarm system
- Engine controls, bridge, cabin & aft wing.
- Lube oil transfer system.
- (2) bilge blowers
- Fuel filters
- (4) automatic bilge pumps
- Halon fire extinguisher system
This Neptunus has an excellent electrical system. The wiring throughout the vessel is second to none. The Generator is located in aft engine room in hush box. Ships power is single 50 amp with cable rewind system.
- 110V AC electrical system
- 12V DC electrical system
- 220V AC electrical system
- 50 amp dockside electrical cable
- (2) 12 volt battery charges/(1) 24 volt battery charger
- 13.5 Kw Westerbeke diesel generator
- (6) 8 D AGM batteries
- Engine/Transmission/Propeller Shaft Alignment (March 2013)
- Sun Pad and custom stainless steel railings and with drink holders
- Drink holders installed around fly bridge
- Fresh water wash down facet installed by swim platform
- Rear privacy cover for the back of cockpit
- Underwater lights
- Hard top flybridge full enclosure
- Two Seagull drinking water purification system faucet on fly bridge/galley also feeds ice-maker
- Led lights multi color switching in flybridge Hardtop
- Extra courtesy lights installed on Fly bridge, back cockpit, and walkways
- 120 volt outlet installed on flybridge
- 120 volt outlet installed in back cockpit
- Extra lights 120 volt installed in all areas of bilge (engine room, and behind)
- Removable cushions custom made to fill in couch area on flybridge to make a bed on flybridge
- Replaced the chain with 300' heavy duty metric chain
- Two Garmin 5212 Chart plotters
- Video Camera System with cameras in engine room and Swim Platform/Dinghy viewable from the Garmin Chart Plotters
- Garmin Auto Pilot with wireless remote control
- Garmin Depth Gage (redundant with original)
- New VHF radios with linked hand held in cabin
- Garmin 6 foot 75 mile radar installed on top of Hardtop above operator level
- Satellite TV System
- Flat Screen TVs with built-in DVD players in all staterooms
- Cables pulled so all rooms have the Satellite TV accessible.
- Kenwood CD/Bluetooth stereo’s in all staterooms with TV sound connected
- Fly bridge Stereo system with 3 x 2 power amps 8 speakers (back bridge)
- 2 mounted Remote control units for Stereo system (one on the back portion of the flybridge and one on back cockpit)
- All sound systems on the boat are interconnected so they all can play the same music.
- New Raritan Icemaker on Fly bridge (2014)
- New U-Line Refrigerator with Freezer (2014)
- 2700 Watt inverter system (2013)
- All new 8d batteries installed
- Added 2 additional 8 D batteries
1. 180 amp battery charging (recharges batteries in 4 hours)
2. Boat will now run up to 12 hours without generator. This is significant as you can run generator at night with air conditioning and turn off all day! No noise or diesel fumes.
- 160 gal/day Water Maker, pickled with spare pump
- Bow and Stern Thrusters (Vetus both, Stern Thruster added)
- Easy docking controls at flybridge and back helm
- Westerbeke Generator overhauled by Westerbeke service 2014
- Magna Auto Generator Starting system
- 3500 watt Magna Inverter system
- TNT Hydraulic Swim Platform with remote
- Dinghy mounted on Swim Platform for easy load and unload
- Caribe 12 foot tender with 40 hp Yamaha 2 stroke
1. Clarion Stereo system
2. Retractable line for anchor system installed
- Oil changer plumbed to all motors including generator
- Internal mounted buck booster 208 to 240 volts with selector switch
- FLOW SCAN Fuel flow monitor system. Generator and both motors
- Flow Scan creates a fuel page on Garmin displays
- Fuel Polishing System with Electric pumps and electric motor primers (installed)
- Backup and primary 220 volt water pump