Charming De Jong Dutch-built steel tug yacht with single Ford diesel, two berths, heads and rugged good looks. Equally suited to inland or coastal work, she is just delightful.
DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
Speed / Weight
Hull & Deck
Guest SR/S: 1/0
- Crew R/B/S: 0/0/0
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised B.
Hull & Superstructure Construction:
· Steel round-bilged hull construction – painted blue.
· Steel decks – white painted – with beige Treadmaster non-slip pads.
· Steel wheelhouse – white painted.
· Protective rope fender.
· Varnished teak aft wheelhouse doors.
· Aluminium window surrounds.
· Aft cockpit finished in Treadplate – painted grey.
Engine & Gearboxes:
· 1 x Ford marinised 135HP diesel engine.
· 3:1 reduction gearbox.
· Single lever throttle/shift engine controls.
Maintenance & Performance:
· Engine hours: c. 890 at August 2015.
· Cruising speed: 7 knots.
· Max speed: 7 knots.
Propulsion & Steering:
· Stainless steel propeller shaft.
· 4-blade bronze propeller.
· 12V DC electrical system.
· House batteries (12V).
· Start batteries (24V).
· 12V battery charger.
· Engine-mounted alternator.
· Shore power connection.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
· Pressurized cold water system.
· Single to engine room.
Grey & Black Water:
· Blackwater tank fitted.
· Discharge overboard or via deck discharge.
· Steering compass.
· Navigation lights and chart light.
· Stainless steel sink to galley.
· 2-burner Wallas diesel-fired stove.
· Manual marine WC.
Heating & Ventilation:
· Wallas heater to wheelhouse.
· Air heating to wheelhouse, heads and cabin.
· 4 x 12VDC to wheelhouse.
· 1 x 12VDC to heads compartment.
· 2 x 12VDC lights in owner’s cabin.
· 2 x 12VDC to aft cockpit.
Summary of Accommodation:
· Vee-berth on forward cabin, heads compartment to port, wheelhouse with child’s berth/seat to starboard, helm position to port and teak aft doors leading onto aft cockpit.
· Teak sole to wheelhouse.
· 2 x portholes to cabin.
· 1 x porthole to heads.
· 3 x opening windows to wheelhouse.
Interior Finish and Trim:
· Blue patterned upholstery to wheelhouse
· Cream surface countertops to galley.
· Cream bulkheads trimmed with mahogany.
· 3 x manual fire extinguishers.