Hope Of Uk is a 2001 Sea Ray 540 Cockpit Motor Yacht in excellent condition offering 3 staterooms and two heads. The master stateroom is full beam and located amidships with a separate head and shower. Her main deck is very open and airy and includes internal stairs to the flybridge. She also offers a bowthruster and General Hydraulics swimplatform/tender lift.
DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
Speed / Weight
Hull & Deck
540 COCKPIT MOTOR YACHT
Coast Guard #:
Guest SR/S: 3/6
- Crew R/B/S: 0/0/0
54' 0" (16.46m)
15' 6" (4.72m)
4' 9" (1.44m)
Cruise Speed RPM:
Cruise Speed Range:
Max Speed RPM:
Max Speed Range:
- Lofrans Progress II anchor windlass with foot controls and remote controls at each helm
- Plow type anchor
- Stainless steel deck hardware and rails
- Transom storage lockers
- 2 X rod holders
Entering the salon from the covered cockpit through the sliding stainless steel and glass aft door, you will find a built-in sofa with storage beneath and a hi/lo Cherry Wood table to port, the galley starboard forward and a built-in benchseat starboard aft. Step up into the raised pilothouse and you will find the helm forward, built-in wrap-around seating to starboard, stainless steel and teak stairs aft to the flybridge and a port side deck access door. The companionway to the guest staterooms is port forward. The full beam master stateroom is amidships and then there is a guest stateroom to starboard, guest head to port and another guest stateroom forward. The engine room is accessed through a deck hatch in the cockpit.
Hope Of Uk offers a full beam master stateroom amidships with a queen size berth and separate head and shower, a starboard guest stateroom with over/under bunks and a guest stateroom forward with an island queen size berth. The guest head and shower are to port.
The open and airy salon offers built-in L-shaped seating with a hi/lo Cherry Wood table to port, cabinet with freezer port forward, galley starboard forward, built-in benchseat starboard and cabinetry with the electrical panel and audio/visual equipment starbaord aft. There is a sliding stainless steel & glass door aft and carpet and carpet covers. The interior finish is Cherry Wood veneer and vinyl.
The galley is located starboard forward in the salon : Kenyon 3-burner ceramic cooktop - Sub-Zero refrigerator & freezer with an ice maker -Carousel Grill2 microwave/convection oven - Solid surface countertop and molded-in sink - Cherry Wood sole U-Line refrigerator with icemaker on the flybridge
Dining space is available at the salon table or the flybridge table.
The full beam master stateroom is located amidships and offers a queen size berth, carpet, reading lights, cedar-lined hanging lockers, separate head and shower, storage drawers and cabinets, a full length mirror and a portlight.
VIP Stateroom 1
The forward guest stateroom offers an island queen size berth, reading lights, 4 portlights and an overhead hatch, cedar-lined hanging locker, a full length mirror, carpet, nightstands and storage cabinets and drawers. This stateroom has direct access to the port guest head and shower.
Guest Stateroom 1
The starboard guest stateroom offers over/under bunks, carpet, hanging locker, reading lights, 2 portlights, cedar-lined hanging locker and a full length mirror. The guest head and shower are located to port.
The raised pilothouse offers a full helm forward with storage underneath, wrap-around seating to starboard, a side deck access door to port, stainless steel and teak stairs aft to the flybridge and carpet.
The air conditioned flybridge offers a hardtop with an overhead hatch and with 4-sided Eisenglass enclosure, winter Eisenglass covers, helm starboard forward with a benchseat, another benchseat port forward, a dinette to port, an aft benchseat that converts to a sunpad, wetbar, molded-in steps to the cockpit and exterior carpet over a non-skid deck.
The cockpit offers a built-in benchseat, non-skid deck, transom door to the General Hydraulics swimplatform/tender lift, fresh water shower, steps to each side deck, molded-in steps to the flybridge with storage underneath, transom lockers and a sliding stainless steel & glass door to the salon.
Audio & Visual Eqiupment
Tracvision M5 satellite TV system TV in the salon
surround sound speaker system in the salon and master stateroom
disc CD changer in the salon
VHS player in the salon
CD/ player in the salon
DirecTV satellite TV receiver in the salon and master stateroom
AM/FM/CD player with remote control on the flybridge
6-disc CD-changer on the flybridge
Glomex TV antenna
Yacht Controller remote control system in the pilothouse that can be used anywhere onboard
- Raymarine integrated Smart Controller
- Raymarine RL80C Pathfinder Plus Radar in the pilothouse and on the flybridge
- Raymarine RC631 Plus monitor in the pilothouse (repeater for the flybridge Raymarine SL631 chartplotter)
- Raytheon ST60 Tridata gauge in the pilothouse
- Raytheon Ray220 VHF/hailer in the pilothouse and on the flybridge
- Raytheon ST7000+ autopilot in the pilothouse and on the flybridge
- Raymarine A70 AIS with Sirius satellite radio weather service
- Ritchie Powerdamp magnetic compass in the pilothouse and on the flybridge
- Intercom/telephone system
- Westerbeke 6.0BEDA 20kW 110/220 V generator with 1500 hours
- 2 X Vanner Voltmaster 60 amp battery equalizers
- Professional MAriner Zinc Saver II galvanic isolator
- Mastervolt Mass 24/50 50 amp battery charger
- 2 X 50 amp shore cord
- 2 X Glendinng Cablemaster shore cord systems
- Xantrex Prosine 3000 watt inverter/charger
- C-Power isolation boosting transformer
The full height engine room is accessed through a deck hatch in the cockpit.
- Twin Caterpillar C12 660 hp main engines (950 hour)
- Twin-disc gearboxes
- Groco sea strainers
- Racor dual 75/1000MAX fuel filters with pressure gauges for the main engines
- Racor 500MA fuel filter for the generator
- Vetus bow thruster
- Reverso oil change system
- Seastar hydraulic steering system
- Rudder angle indicator
- Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system with SMX II controls (5 air handlers)
- Beam central vacuum system
- Vacuflush heads
- Attwood 30 gallon hot water heater
- Barnacle Buster anti-fouling system on running gear
- Strong shaft seals
- Bennett trim tabs
- Nibral 4-bladed propellers
- 2 1/2" Aquamet 22 shafts
Safety & Fire Protection
- Sea-Fire engine shutdown system
- Sea-Fire Halon 1301 engine room fire suppression system
- Fireboy Xintex carbon monoxide alarms
- Rule bilge pumps