A Bientot is a classic 3 stateroom Burger cockpit motoryacht. She
offers a large, enclosed aftdeck, pilothouse and flybridge helms,
rebuilt Detroit Diesel main engines, two generators, some updated
electronics and fresh bottom paint. Her seller has cruised the East
Coast and lived aboard each winter. Price reduced!
DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
Speed / Weight
Hull & Deck
Coast Guard #:
Guest SR/S: 3/6
- Crew R/B/S: 0/0/0
63' 0" (19.20m)
16' 5" (5.00m)
4' 5" (1.35m)
4' 5" (1.35m)
Cruise Speed RPM:
Cruise Speed Range:
Max Speed RPM:
Max Speed Range:
Teak over Aluminum
63' Burger Overview
A Bientot is a classic 3 stateroom Burger cockpit motoryacht. She offers a large, enclosed aftdeck, pilothouse and flybridge helms, rebuilt Detroit Diesel main engines, two generators, some updated electronics and fresh bottom paint. Her seller has cruised the East Coast and lived aboard each winter. Price reduced!
63' Burger Vessel Walkthrough
From the cockpit, step up into the enclosed sundeck and there you can walk out either side deck access door or into the pilothouse. From the pilothouse, you can climb the ladder to the flybridge or step down into the salon. Once in the salon, you can walk aft to the master stateroom all the way aft or the port guest stateroom. Walking forward, you step down into the galley and dinette and then forward to the third stateroom. Engine room access is via a door aft of the galley.
63' Burger Accommodations
A Bientot offers a full beam master stateroom aft with a queen size berth and ensuite head, a guest stateroom port aft with side by side berths and a guest stateroom forward with over/under bunks and ensuite head and separate shower. There is a guest head and shower across from the port guest stateroom.
63' Burger Salon
The salon offers a sofa and end table and coffee table to starboard, lounge chairs and table to port, storage drawers forward, storage cabinets and desk aft, carpet and blinds.
- Avanti Elite 4-burner electric cooktop and oven (2015)
- Garbage disposal (2015)
- Large stainless steel sink
- Stainless steel countertop and backsplash
- Storage cabinets and shelves
- Dry storage cabinet
- 4 portlights
- Teak & Holly sole
63' Burger Dining
DIning space is available at the dinette across from the galley.
63' Burger Master Stateroom
The full beam master stateroom aft offers a queen size berth, 2 portlights, curtains, 2 hanging lockers, storage cabinets and drawers, carpet, reading light and ensuite head.
63' Burger Port Guest Stateroom
The port guest stateroom offers side by side berths, carpet, nightstand, reading lights, 2 portlights, hanging locker and storage drawers. The guest head is to starboard and shares a shower with the master stateroom head.
63' Burger Forward Guest Stateroom
The forward guest stateroom offers over/under bunks, 2 portlights, overhead hatch, teak & holly sole, shelves, hanging locker, reading lights and a separate head and enclosed shower.
63' Burger Laundry
63' Burger Pilothouse
The pilothouse offers a full console forward, benchseat aft, stainless steel & teak ladder to the flybridge and a teak & holly sole.
63' Burger Flybridge
The flybridge offers a bimini, full console with storage, helmseat, wrap-around seating port aft and non-skid deck.
63' Burger Sundeck
The enclosed sundeck offers a teak deck, opening side windows, Eisenglass aft, wetbar forward, wing doors to each side deck, a door to the pilothouse and 2 sofas and a coffee table.
63' Burger Cockpit
The cockpit offers a teak deck, teak cap rails, 2 fighting chairs, rod holders, transom door and transom fish box.
63' Burger Audio/Visual Equipment
- Magnavox flat screen TV in the salon
- Kenwood KDC-108 stereo/CD player on the flybridge
63' Burger Electronics
- Garmin HD Radar
- Garmin GPSMap 5212 Multi-Function Display on the flybridge
- Ritchie magnetic compass on the flybridge
- Danforth White magnetic compass in the pilothouse
- Datamarine Navigator log on the flybridge
- Autohelm ST7000 autopilot on the flybridge and in the pilothouse
- Standard Horizon depth sounder on the flybridge
- Lowrance Elite-5 DSI depth sounder in the pilothouse
- Icom IC-M59 VHF in the pilothouse
- Garmin GMI10 NEMA 2000 display in the pilothouse
63' Burger Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Detroit Diesel 8v71 350 hp main engines (750 hours SMOH)
- Panish engine controls
- Racor 1000MA fuel filters and vacuum gauge for each main engine
- Reverso oil change system
- Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system with SMX II controls (1 new unit in 2015)
- Microphor heads
- Holding tank monitor
- Shaft spurs
- Rudders recently rebuilt
- Spare propellers
- Air compressor
63' Burger Deck Equipment
- Ideal anchor windlass (Recently rebuilt)
- Aluminum rails forward and teak cap rails and double lifelines on aluminum stanchions on each side
- Foredeck benchseat
- Non-skid deck over teak deck forward and teak decks each side and aft
- Aluminum deck hardware
- Raw water washdown
- Marquipt Tide-Ride gangway
- Dockwater connection
- Teak swimplatform
- Bottom painted in 2014
- Hullsides painted in 2007 and superstructure painted in 2015
63' Burger Safety & Fire Protection
- ACR EPIRB (2014)
- Fireboy FE241 engine room fire suppression system
- Fireboy engine shutdown system
- Johnson bilge pumps
- Bilge high water alarm
- Fire extinguishers
63' Burger Exclusions
- Seller's personal belongings
63' Burger Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.