TOO BAD TOO SAD is too good! This boat was refit to like new condition by her very knowledgeable owner in 2014 including:
- All new Garmin electronics
- New Kenwood stereo system
- New Fighting Lady Yellow hull paint
- New LED Underwater lights
- New turbos & cylinder heads on main engines
- All Caterpillar 1000 hour service recommendations
- New generator heat exchanger
- New main engine exhaust risers
- New air conditioning units at helm and cabin w/ SMXir controls
- New macerator & sump pumps
- New bolsters & combing pads in tower & cockpit
- New tower helm seat
- New Bomar hatches
- AND MORE!!
The Rampage 38 boasts superior fishability and an attractive spacious interior. Every detail of her helm deck and cockpit design supports her fishing aspects, while her generous interior layout and use of high end fabrics with cherry wood joinery make her accommodations suitable for comfortable cruising.
Beginning forward is a large athwartships double berth with a custom Temperpedic mattress, cedar lined hanging locker, drawer and cabinet storage, and a flat screen TV. Aft to port is the large head with an enclosed stall shower, vanity with storage and quiet Tecma toilet system. Further aft is the dinette with solid cherry wood table on hi-lo pedestals which comfortably seats four or converts to a double berth. The fully equipped galley is opposite the dinette to starboard. A second flat screen TV is mounted to starboard facing the dinette. A centerline in sole hatch on pneumatic shocks reveals a large rod storage compartment. The entire cabin sole is teak & holly covered with bound edge teak & holly carpet. Natural light is provided by four opening port lights with blinds and screens and a skylight above the dinette.
The helm deck is three steps up from the main cabin and offers and excellent layout for fishing and entertaining. The centerline helm station offers 360° visibilty and a large 16" x 36" console with all electronics within easy sight and reach of the helmsman. A Scoponich teak ladder back cushioned helm chair faces the helm. A cushioned Pompanette companion seat is to starboard mounted on a molded fiberglass storage locker with a tackle center aft. A large cushioned L-shaped lounge is to port. The entire helm deck is fully enclosed and climate controlled by a dedicated 16,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioner.
The 100 square foot cockpit offers two large fish boxes, live baitwell, and a bait prep center with sink and freezer. A starboard side transom door with gate leads out to the fiberglass swim platform.
The unusually large marlin tower with buggy top offers a fully equipped second helm with captain's chair and seating for up to four.
All Garmin networked electronics were newly installed 2014
- Garmin GPSmap 7212 12" touch screen multi function display
- Garmin GMR 604 6kW radar w/4' open array antenna & 72 mi. range
- Garmin GSD 24 black box network digital depth sounder
- Garmin GPSmap 5208 8" touch screen multi function display
- Garmin 19x GPS antenna
- Garmin GXM 52 SiriusXM antenna
- Garmin Meteor 300 black box audio system
- Icom IC-M604 VHF transceiver w/remote mic
- Raymarine ST8002 autopilot
- Raymarine Autohelm ST60+ depth sounder
- Ritchie compass
- (2) Caterpillar MPD's
- ACR RCL-75 remote control search light control
- ZF Mathers electronic control head
- Garmin GPSmap 5208 multi function display
- Garmin Meteor 300 remote control head
- Raymarine ST6002 autopilot control head
- Raymarine ST60+ display
- Icom IC-M504 VHF transceiver 2014
- ACR RCL-75 remote search light control
- ZF Mathers electronic control head
This 38 Rampage Express has been owned by a marine professional since new and has enjoyed a rigorous preventative maintenance program. She stands in pristine condition,with all services up to date, ready to fish or cruise at a moments notice.