Built by Vitters Shipyard, this renowned performance lifting keel Dubois sloop is offered for sale for the very first time.
Dutch pedigree and Dubois design combine with bespoke features including a two-person crow's nest that travels 39m up the mast and a stunning, curved skylight in the owner's suite that leads out to a private cockpit. LADY B's charter-friendly Rhoades Young interior has a summerhouse feel and a contemporary, beautifully light split level salon.
LADY B's slim profile features a single-level superstructure, which keeps weight low and reduces windage. She is constructed in aluminium and has a high aspect ratio rig with carbon mast and furling boom. LADY B is equipped with PBO standing rigging to enhance performance. Her compact lifting keel system generates a variable draught from a minimum depth of four metres to a maximum depth of six.
- Exterior design by Dubois Naval Architects and interior by Rhoades Young Design
- Southern Spars carbon rig and in furl boom
- Lloyd's five year refit completed June/July 2015
- Awarded the Judges Commendation in the 2011 World Superyacht Awards
- Accommodation for up to 8 guests in 4 cabins (master, 2 double or twin convertibles, one with pullman, and dual purpose study which converts to guest cabin)
- Lloyd's +100A1, SSC Yacht Mono G6 +LMC UMS