Well maintained masterpiece. 12V4000 M90's, state of art, new age construction techniques and the latest construction materials provide performance and ride above all others. Cruise comfortably at 25 kts with top speeds at or near 30 kts. Zero speed stabilization provided by Seakeeper gyroscopic stabilization. Her hydraulic bow and stern thrusters make docking simple and easy for all.
ARION shows like nearly new in every area. Her electronics and options are all top quality. She also features a worldwide electric converter and crew accommodations for five.
Full beam master is gigantic and appointed with only the finest features and fixtures available. The on-deck VIP cabin insures a unique experience for guests. A second large guest cabin features a queen berth and the fourth cabin offers twin berths. All staterooms have full en-suite facilities
All offers are encouraged and select trades are possible..
Launched in April of 2011, the motor yacht ARION has been cruising the Med with ease. She was designed by star designer Ken Freivokh who created a stylish and delightful interior décor package. ARION offers a warm and inviting atmosphere and delivers an extremely functional layout that includes four cabins that can accommodate up to 9 guests. This includes an on-deck VIP, full beam master on the cabin level, second guest cabin with queen berth and third guest cabin with twin berths. All with full in-suite facilities.
ARION is hull #6 in the very successful 37 meter product line. As Couach is well known for, ARION is a spacious cruiser with a long range capability and a high performance hull which can comfortably cruise at 25 knots even in rough seas. Stabilised with zero-speed stabilization by Seakeeper’s latest generation of Gyroscopic Stabilizers, the yacht is extremely stable and comfortable at anchor and at an easy cruise.
The AFT DECK features a large dining/lounging table, built-in transom and portable seating for 8 or 10. Up to flybridge to find large bar with stools, large “U” shaped table and seating for 10 or more guest plus portable teak lounging chairs. The wet bar features grill, refrigerator, ice maker plus an abundance of storage. Aft for gigantic sun lounge.
The main deck salon area is tastefully appointed and large sofa, a large rectangular dining table with seating for 8 to 10 guests. The large windows afford stunning views and vistas.
Upper Deck & Flybridge Wheelhouse
- 96 miles – 10 kW Wheelmark Radar w/6’ antenna.
- Auto pilot with flybridge repeater.
- Tiller in pilot seat + separated rudder angle captor.
- Complete standard C Wheelmark.
- Chart system with chart reader, standard 3D and 12’ fly repeater.
- Multifunction sounder 50/200 kHz, speed, temperature in °C. Integrated GPS
- 3 x 19’ screens for radar/chart-sounder/cameras.
- 1 VHF, class A (Wheelmark GMDSS, DSC with loudspeaker in wheelhouse and flybridge)
- 2 Mobile VHF GMDSS Wheelmark + 2 spare batteries with chargers
- Navtex Wheelmark with printer.
- 2 instrumentation screens (tridata + wind) in the wheelhouse, flybridge and captain’s cabin. Wind alarm in captain’s cabin.
- 3 mobile UHF with free hands headset and chargers.
- Interphone/megaphone with intercom in engine room/wheelhouse/fly/garage + Headset with microphone in the engine room.
- EPIRB and SART from Wheelmark.
- 3 Closed Circuit Cameras, aft deck, engine room and lazarette.
- Main engine alarm system.
- High bilge water level alarm system, with alarm in the wheelhouse
- Level and filling alarm system for holding tank in the wheelhouse
- Centralised fire alarm with detectors in all the compartments and buzzer in the wheel house
- Porthole opening alarms on all the boat
- Sound and visual alarm for:
- Navigation lights and pump malfunctions
- High temperature of exhaust
- Water detection in fuel
- Water tight engine room door