Stepping onboard Fearnaut you are greeted by well laid out cockpit with plenty of seating and storage. Tucked away on the transom is a Quick lift davit system.
Facing forward and on the starboard side is a small fridge that is tucked away in the cabinet together with a sink and faucet. On the deck floor are two hatches that give you access to the Glendening cable master, water heater and hydraulic pump system for the davit.
This is an area that sets Fearnaut into a class of its own, with a versitile three sided glass enclosure,with a hard top and a soft aft enclosure that is cool easily with the current air-conditioning. This open deck area will allow you and your guest to have a great view while cruising along the ocean or simply relaxing on the comfortable L-shaped bench seating
To the center and forward is the helm area which has a comfortable Pompenet helm chair and two additional bench seating facing forward. Above the hem chair is a retractable TV which tucks away neatly into the hardtop.
The master cabin is forward and configure with an island modified queen berth with large drawers beneath. The cabin side are beautifully built out with numerous cabinets, lockers and drawers finished in teak snd vinyl. The overhead has avinyl headliner and 4 LED lights and an overhead opening deack hatch with black out screens.
The en-suite shower stall is located on the port side, which provides ample space for even the larger individual and to starboard is a seperate en-suite acces to the head and vanity.
- Island Modified queen berth
- Drawers beneath berth (2)
- Hanging lockers on both port and stbd.
- Locker situated around the bearth.
- Reading lights.
- Seperate A/C Control.
- Teak and holly flooring.
- Larger shower (Port Side)
- Head and Vanity with storage (Starboard Side)
- Vacuflush toilet.
- Holding tank monrtoting system
Galley is down below and starboard of the salon area. It is well equipped with several large drawers which are positioned below the cook top and counter tops. There is plenty of storage for dishes, pots and pans, dry goods and even shelfs for spices.
- Corine Counter tops.
- Eureka 3 plate cook top with extractor van above cooktop.
- Danby Dishwasher.
- Norcold Fridge/ Freezer.
- Sharp Carsoul Micro/Convection Oven.
- Large stainless steel sink with Faucet.
- Spice Rack
- Drawers and lazy susan located in aft corner below counter top.
- Natural light
The guest cabin located mid ships on the starboard side, with two bunks and the top bunk is able to be flipped up. As you enter the stateroom there is a small hanging closet to your left.
- Two single bunk beds
- Hanging Closet
- One Port hole
- Two LED lights
- Teak and Holly flooring
The head compartment is port side aft of the master and has access from the companion way.
- Solid Surface Counter Top.
- Sink with single lever faucet.
- Vacuflush toilet vanity, with mirror.
Accessing the engine is extremely easy, from the cockpit deck, as you enter you will notice that all mechanical equipment and components are easily accessible. There is plenty of head room and you are no cramped when go down for your engine inspections.
- Twin Cummins QSM 11 engines 660 hp
- Under water exhaust
- ZF Transmission
- Hydraulic Steering assist on both engines.
- Raccor for both engines
- Fuel tanks on outboard sides of both engines. (Total amount of Fuel 500 gallons)
- Fuel manifold locate on starboard aft bulk head.
- Individual starting bank batteries for both engines.
- Bronze raw water strainer on port and starboard side for each engine.
- Cruise Air conditioning system.
- Fireboy Haylon System
- 12 Kw. Northern Lights Generator with sound shield +- 212 hrs
- Separate starting battery for generator.
- Phase Three Smart Charger.
- Engine room lights.