At the time of her launch in 1988, Onelilo was the most spectacular
sailing yacht of the decade. Today, this sleek and timeless performance
sloop continues to impress with her sophisticated exterior design and a
Designed by German Frers to the high
specifications of her first Owner Giovanni Agnelli, Onelilo (ex. Extra
Beat) was the first modern superyacht built by Abeking and Rasmussen. A
testing project, Onelilo broke many technical frontiers at the time of
her build: No light displacement yacht built of aluminium had carried a
32-ton keel and never before had a yacht been fitted with such a large
rudder formed from titanium and carbon.
Today, Onelilo still
boasts all the features she wowed the industry with years ago, including
her large flush deck with generous guest areas, a stunning cockpit,
seamless Italian design and a contemporary interior.
and versatile accommodation - a large Owner's cabin is situated aft
while two double cabins with a Pullman are found foreward - Onelilo is
ideal for families.
DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
Speed / Weight
Hull & Deck
ABEKING & RASMUSSEN
Coast Guard #:
Guest SR/S: 3/0
- Crew R/B/S: 0/0/0
118' 2" (36.00m)
26' 11" (8.20m)
14' 6" (4.40m)
Cruise Speed RPM:
Cruise Speed Range:
Max Speed RPM:
Max Speed Range:
OneLiLo is built in aluminium throughout.
All fittings in contact with seawater, are made from marine aluminium and stainless steel.
CRUISE SPEED: 10 Knots (approx)
FUEL CAPACITY: 5,300 Litres (1,400 US Gallons)
WATER CAPACITY: 3,000 Litres (792 US Gallons)
ENGINES: 1 x IVECO 360HP
ENGINE MODEL: 6 cylinder Iveco Fiat TD
ENGINE HOURS: 1,322hrs (24-Jan-2018)
Range about 1500 n.miles
Cruising speed :10 knots @ 1600 RPM
GEARBOXES: ZF reduction 2:5:1
STEERING: Manual steering using quadrant and
cables. 2m diameter wooden
wheel for maximum sensitivity.
Carbon fibre rudder with titanium
frame plates and aluminium stock.
GENERATORS: 2 X NORTHERN LIGHTS 16 KW, in
sound shields. (Stbd generator
replaced winter 2011)
GENERATOR HOURS: Port :13 249 hours 24-Jan-18
Starboard : 4764 hours 24-Jan-18
ELECTRICITY: 50/60 Hz 380 VAC three phase, 220
VAC single phase, 110VAC, 24
VDC for lights and hydraulics
SHORE POWER: Single or Three Phases
BATTERIES: -Service batts: 3 banks consisted of
12 X 2 Volt element with nominal
capacity 560 Ah each in parallel. 1600
Ah of 24-volt battery power.
-Starter batts: 1 bank of 2 X 12 Volt
-1 X 100 Amp Victron and 1 50 Amp
Mastervolt for Service batteries
-1 X 25 Amp Victron for Radio Nav
batteries and one for Starter
-Inverter 110 VAC from batteries.
Charger function is possible.
Aquair reverse cycle chilled water system central
Individual controls for forward and aft parts of vessel.
BOWTHRUSTER: Richfield 35 HP retractable unit operated hydraulically of the main engine
WATER MAKERS: One HRO and one Sea Recovery capable for operational water
production of a total 300 Lt/h
-Engine room ventilated by ducts in deckhouse with built in ventilators. The ducts incorporate
water traps and fire shutters.
-All battery banks are forced ventilated
-Air is continuously ventilated throughout vessel by ventilators located in lazarette and ducted
out below transom.
-Full beam saloon with U-shaped dinning area and a dinning table to starboard.
-Navigation area starboard aft of the main saloon
-Large Owner's cabin with twin beds, sofa with coffee table and bathroom ensuite.
-Two double cabins, each with pullman berth and showeroom ensuite
-Crew: For 8 in 4 double cabin and crew mess.
5. GALLEY & LAUNDRY EQUIPMENT
- Viking gas stove, commercial range
- Deep freezer
- 4-zone stainless steel independent
- Miele Wash machine
6. COMMUNICATIONS, NAVIGATION & ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT
- Skanti 750 SSB
- 3 x VHF
-1 x NAVTEX - Full B&G Hydra Instruments, repeaters an board
- 2 X GPS Plotter
-1 PC for use as plotter and other PC applications with a 17” monitor incorporated in the instrument panel.
- KVH Gyro Track SAT-TV Antenna - Speakers throughout the cabins - 3 X Television - Waterproof speakers on deck, cockpit andsteering area
- CD Changer
- Aerial compatible TV omnidirectional antenna
- Amplifier and Loud speakers combined with Sub woofer in saloon
7. TENDERS & WATERSPORTS EQUIPMENT
- Tender: BAT 4,60 m
- Outboard: YAMAHA 90 HP 2 stroke
8. DECK EQUIPMENT
- 380 VAC Steen windlass, recessed below
foredeck, with single gypsy and warping
- Fortress anchor with 100 m of rope
- 1 x 105 Kgr CQR anchor hydraulically
rotates out of stowed position below
foredeck, with 120 m of chain.
9. RIGS & SAILS
North Sails (New 2012)
-Trimmed by NAVTEC electro-hydraulic
system installation (Boom Vang, Back stay
cylinder, Radar tilt)
- Main sail of Dyneema STX S 68 T-Cut with
two reefs and six Full Battens
- NAVTEC manual hydraulic installation (for
inner and baby stay).
- Furling Genoa 134%, Dyneema STX S 59
- T-Cut, with Rope Furling Pad, UV Leech and
- Reckmann furler
- Halyards LYROS
- Mast (New 2012)
- All winches by Barient and Lewmar
- Five spreaders alloy mast Rondal and boom
by Sparecraft UK.
10. SAFETY & SECURITY EQUIPMENT
- 2 x life rafts for a total of 16 persons
- M.O.B., Pole etc
- 2 x MOM
- Several Fire Extinguishers
11. REFIT HISTORY
2000/2001 at Little Harbor Marine, Newport, Rhode Island.
• New teak decks
• Hutches rebuilding
• All deck hardware renewed or replaced or reanodised
• New toe rail
• Hundestadt propeller, replaced max prop
• Keel modification designed by German Frers, 1999 and built by American Shipyard, to
reduce draft to 4,40m (14’ 4” ft).
• Crew quarter’s area is ergonomizing, by redesigned architecture.
• Teak laid decks, epoxy fastened
• Rondal hatches and custom stainless steal cleats
• Varnished mahogany margin board around laid teak deck
• All metal surfaces painted with Awlgrip
2005/2006 at Piraeus Shipyards, Attiki, Greece
• Steering Rudder replacement with carbon fiber new construction.
• Refrigeration unit complete upgrade
• Anchor chain replacement
• Anchor hydrolic arm (Davit) upgrade
2011-2012 at Piraeus Shipyard, Attiki, Greece
• Mast and rig replaced.
• New furling system (RECKMANN)
• New sails by North Sails
• New runners, sheets and halyards.
2015 at Piraeus Shipyard, Attiki, Greece
• New cockpit seats
• 4 main saloon hatches replacement
• Antifouling: Aluminum primer and 2 sterling coats
• Ultrasonic thickness measurements
A complete list of exclusions is available upon request.