OneLiLo is built in aluminium throughout.
All fittings in contact with seawater, are made from marine aluminium and stainless steel.
2. MAIN CHARACTERISTICS
BUILDER: Abeking & Rasmussen
LOA: 36m/118' 1"
BEAM: 8.2m/26' 90"
DRAFT: 4.4m/14' 0"
GROSS TONS: 119 Tons
DISPLACEMENT: 100 tons
DESIGNER: German Frers
NAVAL ARCHITECT: German Frers
CRUISE SPEED: 10 Knots (approx)
FUEL CAPACITY: 5,300 Litres (1,400 US Gallons)
WATER CAPACITY: 3,000 Litres (792 US Gallons)
ENGINES: 1 x IVECO 360HP
ENGINE MODEL: 6 cylinder Iveco Fiat TD
ENGINE HOURS: 6,100hrs (28-Jul-2015)
Range about 1500 n.miles
Cruising speed :10 knots @ 1600 RPM
GEARBOXES: ZF reduction 2:5:1
STEERING: Manual steering using quadrant and
cables. 2m diameter wooden
wheel for maximum sensitivity.
Carbon fibre rudder with titanium
frame plates and aluminium stock.
GENERATORS: 2 X NORTHERN LIGHTS 16 KW, in
sound shields. (Stbd generator
replaced winter 2011)
GENERATOR HOURS: Port :11.070 hours (July 2015)
Starboard : 2 610 hours (July 2015)
ELECTRICITY: 50/60 Hz 380 VAC three phase, 220
VAC single phase, 110VAC, 24
VDC for lights and hydraulics
SHORE POWER: Single or Three Phases
BATTERIES: -Service batts: 3 banks consisted of
12 X 2 Volt element with nominal
capacity 560 Ah each in parallel. 1600
Ah of 24-volt battery power.
-Starter batts: 1 bank of 2 X 12 Volt
-1 X 100 Amp Victron and 1 50 Amp
Mastervolt for Service batteries
-1 X 25 Amp Victron for Radio Nav
batteries and one for Starter
-Inverter 110 VAC from batteries.
Charger function is possible.
Aquair reverse cycle chilled water system central
Individual controls for forward and aft parts of vessel.
BOWTHRUSTER: Richfield 35 HP retractable unit operated hydraulically of the main engine
WATER MAKERS: One HRO and one Sea Recovery capable for operational water
production of a total 300 Lt/h
-Engine room ventilated by ducts in deckhouse with built in ventilators. The ducts incorporate
water traps and fire shutters.
-All battery banks are forced ventilated
-Air is continuously ventilated throughout vessel by ventilators located in lazarette and ducted
out below transom.
-Full beam saloon with U-shaped dinning area and a dinning table to starboard.
-Navigation area starboard aft of the main saloon
-Large Owner's cabin with twin beds, sofa with coffee table and bathroom ensuite.
-Two double cabins, each with pullman berth and showeroom ensuite
-Crew: For 8 in 4 double cabin and crew mess.
5. GALLEY & LAUNDRY EQUIPMENT
- Viking gas stove, commercial range
- Deep freezer
- 4-zone stainless steel independent
- Miele Wash machine
6. COMMUNICATIONS, NAVIGATION & ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT
- Skanti 750 SSB
- 3 x VHF
-1 x NAVTEX
- Full B&G Hydra Instruments, repeaters an board
- 2 X GPS Plotter
-1 PC for use as plotter and other PC applications with a 17” monitor incorporated in the instrument panel.
- KVH Gyro Track SAT-TV Antenna
- Speakers throughout the cabins
- 3 X Television
- Waterproof speakers on deck, cockpit and steering area
- CD Changer
- Aerial compatible TV omnidirectional antenna
- Amplifier and Loud speakers combined with Sub woofer in saloon
7. TENDERS & WATERSPORTS EQUIPMENT
- Tender: BAT 4,60 m
- Outboard: YAMAHA 90 HP 2 stroke
8. DECK EQUIPMENT
- 380 VAC Steen windlass, recessed below
foredeck, with single gypsy and warping
- Fortress anchor with 100 m of rope
- 1 x 105 Kgr CQR anchor hydraulically
rotates out of stowed position below
foredeck, with 120 m of chain.
9. RIGS & SAILS
North Sails (New 2012)
-Trimmed by NAVTEC electro-hydraulic
system installation (Boom Vang, Back stay
cylinder, Radar tilt)
- Main sail of Dyneema STX S 68 T-Cut with
two reefs and six Full Battens
- NAVTEC manual hydraulic installation (for
inner and baby stay).
- Furling Genoa 134%, Dyneema STX S 59
- T-Cut, with Rope Furling Pad, UV Leech and
- Reckmann furler
- Halyards LYROS
- Mast (New 2012)
- All winches by Barient and Lewmar
- Five spreaders alloy mast Rondal and boom
by Sparecraft UK.
10. SAFETY & SECURITY EQUIPMENT
- 2 x life rafts for a total of 16 persons
- M.O.B., Pole etc
- 2 x MOM
- Several Fire Extinguishers
11. REFIT HISTORY
2000/2001 at Little Harbor Marine, Newport, Rhode Island.
• New teak decks
• Hutches rebuilding
• All deck hardware renewed or replaced or reanodised
• New toe rail
• Hundestadt propeller, replaced max prop
• Keel modification designed by German Frers, 1999 and built by American Shipyard, to
reduce draft to 4,40m (14’ 4” ft).
• Crew quarter’s area is ergonomizing, by redesigned architecture.
• Teak laid decks, epoxy fastened
• Rondal hatches and custom stainless steal cleats
• Varnished mahogany margin board around laid teak deck
• All metal surfaces painted with Awlgrip
2005/2006 at Piraeus Shipyards, Attiki, Greece
• Steering Rudder replacement with carbon fiber new construction.
• Refrigeration unit complete upgrade
• Anchor chain replacement
• Anchor hydrolic arm (Davit) upgrade
2011-2012 at Piraeus Shipyard, Attiki, Greece
• Mast and rig replaced.
• New furling system (RECKMANN)
• New sails by North Sails
• New runners, sheets and halyards.
2015 at Piraeus Shipyard, Attiki, Greece
• New cockpit seats
• 4 main saloon hatches replacement
• Antifouling: Aluminum primer and 2 sterling coats
• Ultrasonic thickness measurements
A complete list of exclusions is available upon request.