Wider 150, Genesi is now available for showings and sea trial in Monaco. Diesel electric propulsion, only 45 mt yacht to carry 32' support tender in transom.
The WIDER 150 has been conceived to enhance the owner's contact with the sea, while significantly increasing interior volumes compared to other motor yachts of a similar size.
Constructed entirely in aluminium, the elegant silhouette of the WIDER 150 was created by Fulvio De Simoni in collaboration with Tilli Antonelli and the in-house WIDER design team.
The WIDER 150 is unique in her ability to provide a number of luxury features only usually found on a larger vessel.
1. Beach Club – At 90m² including a 7m swimming pool, this is the biggest in her competitive set
2. 32' rigid Tender on board – Allows owner access to the smallest creeks and bays in complete comfort and safety
3. Owner's Apartment – 75m² including 4m² sea terrace, also the biggest in her competitive set
4. Forward lounge with opening roof – terrace on foredeck offering absolute privacy to owner and guests
5. Bridge -State-of-the- art, full ECDIS, bridge with push button system to give wrap around controls for the Captain
6. Diesel-electric propulsion combined with Azimuthal pods – The first yard to offer the benefits of a full diesel-electric system in this size range.