ABOUT KIA ORA C
Kia Ora C: one of the rare small gentleman's yachts on the market and in good condition!
KIA ORA C is one of the rare small gentleman's yachts on the market and in good condition. Always well maintained by her current and only owner, this elegant yacht is ready for new adventures. Her main engines have been replaced in 2009. KIA ORA C is based in San Remo and available for visits with short notice.
MAIN DECK AFT
- Teak table with a built-in sofa (seating 3) and 2 Director's chairs
- Swim ladder
- 2 ofrans electrical windlasses
- Gangway (manual)
- Access to main salon (manual wooden door)
The main deck interior features light oak wood and cream carpet. All the wood panels are original and have been very well maintained. The minimum headroom on the main deck is measured at 192 cm in the corridor.
On the starboard side, the main deck salon features a mini-bar, a large LCD TV (LG) with Samsung DVD player, connected to a satellite decoder. There are also large windows, 2 of them opening for natural ventilation. There is also a direct access to a large VIP cabin located on the lower deck.
On the port side, one will find a nice salon to sit comfortably 5 guests and further forward a dining table for 8.
The large windows offer ample light in the salon. Wooden blinds may reduce the light intensity.
- Large built-in fridge and freezer
- Dish washer (Bosch)
- Oven (Bosch)
- Stove: 2 gaz burners and 1 electric
- Heat extractor (Bosch)
- Microwave oven
- Ice maker
A large window (which can be operated) offers plenty of light. The galley also includes a small crew mess (table and seating for 2) and a large dry storage area.
Located on the main deck, the master stateroom features the following elements: a queen size bed located in the middle, a LCD TV in front of the bed, DVD player and satellite decoder, numerous shelves, 2 cupboards for the clothes, 2 large windows of which one is opening. The bathroom is equipped with a bath tub with shower, a bidet and the toilet. The floor is made out of wood.
All 3 other guest cabins are locate on the lower deck, with en-suite bathrooms.
The VIP cabin features a queen size bed, LCD TV, 4 portholes which can be opened and a walk-in closet.
The en-suite bathroom features a shower, bidet, toilet and 1 sink. There is also 1 opening porthole located in the bathroom. Both guests staterooms, with en-suite shower rooms, are identical and each feature 2 twin beds (190 x 80 cm) and a pullman bed.
There are 2 access points to the sundeck: from the wheel house and from the aft deck (added during a refit).
- Crane for tender on aft
- Cradle for tender, replaced by large sunbathing pads when the tender is afloat
- 2 loungers
- Dining table for 8
- The dining area is covered by a bimini top
- 2 liferafts
- Pilot station with 2 seats. Main instruments.
Large sunbathing pad located just in front of the wheel house
Emergency access to the crew quarters
Access hatch to the chain locker
Crew quarters can be accessed from the guest cabins on the lower deck or through a hatch located on the main deck, bow area. The crew mess is located in the galley on the main deck. 2 crew cabins are located on the lower deck, forward. Each cabin have their own shower. The starboard cabin features 1 single bed and can be considered as the captain's cabin. The port cabin features 2 single beds.
In front of the 2 crew cabins, there are 2 enclosed areas with extra fridge and freezer on starboard and washer and dryer on port side.
Located on a split level between the main and the sundeck, the bridge offers ample room for the captain as well as seating for 3 guests.
- Chart reader (Lorenz)
- Radar (JRC)
- VHF (Icom)
- 2 x portable intercom (Cobra)
- 2 x portable VHF (Icom)
- Auto-pilot AP52 (Simrad) with repeater on flybridge
- Wind indicator (Simrad) with repeater
- Depth sounder (Simrad) with repeater
- Independent chart reader (Raymarine A70) on flybridge
- Engines: 2 x Perkins Sabre M300 TI
- Engine hours: Starb: 2,385 - Port: 2,367 (as of 12.08.2015)
- 2 x generators Cummins Onan 22,5kw
- Water-maker (Hydromar)
- 24v battery charger (Mastervolt)
- A/C compressors
- Tender Zodiac YL420 DLwith 50 HP Yamaha OB engine
- 2 x water-skis
- 1 x monoski
- 4 x scuba diving bottles and gears plus air compressor
- Installation of a hydraulic side ladder
- Bow thruster
- New access from the main aft deck to the flybridge with a very nice ladder in teak and stainless steel
- New crane on flybridge
- New teak on fly-bridge
- Refit of teak on main deck
- New paint on hull and superstructure
- Addition of a sun pad on the flybridge
- Addition of a fridge on flybridge
- Addition of a watermaker (100l/h)
- Addition of manual blinds in the salon
- New decoration in the salon
- Soft furniture re-upholstered
- Addition of a new dining table on flybridge including: tables , 3 chairs , 2 stools and 2 loungers
- New teak table on Aft deck and 2 chairs
- New linen
- New deck lights
- Addition of a dish-washer in galley
- Refit of the bridge
- New navigation equipment (chart plotter, navtex, CCTV for engine room et aft deck)
- Creation of a new area for washing machine and dryer.
- Change of 2 generators Onan 22,5 KW in replacement of 1 unique generator of 13 KW
- Improvement of the ventilation system in Engine room
- 2 new main engines
- Addition of a Raymarine chart plotter on the flybridge
- New battery charger
- Hull thickness measurement et change of a few plates
- New ice maker added in galley
- Change of both aft deck winches
- New batteries for main engines and comfort (gel)
- Change of the starboard anchor chain (120m) and 2 new stainless steel anchors
- New LCD TV in salon
- Satellite signal in salon, master stateroom and bridge
- New TV/DVD player in the VIP stateroom
- New pump for grey water system
- New fire pump
- New fresh water pump
DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
Speed / Weight
Hull & Deck
Guest SR/S: 4/8
- Crew R/B/S: 0/0/3
Displacement w/ Bulbous Bow