Beautifully styled and well detailed, the Ferretti 731 achieves a near-perfect balance of luxurious accommodations.
Her interior is nothing short of spectacular in its execution of the layout. The open salon and dining areas are sleek and airy. The salon features seating to both sides and a pop up TV center to forward. The dining area forward joins the salon. The enclosed galley is forward to port and the pilothouse forward. Below decks the boat features four very generous staterooms with ensuite heads. The master stateroom features extra-large windows and the other staterooms have lots of light. The crew area with two bunks is located aft for privacy.
SAT TV/DVD with Surround Sound system with Hi-Fi Bose 3-2-1 with subwoofer. The flybridge offers a second helm station with U-shaped dining and sun pads forward and back.
Located one step up, forward from the salon area, it provides teak storage cabinetry and a beautiful crystal glass dining table with eight (8) leather chairs. A wood stairway leads to the flybridge.
The master stateroom is located midships aft in the lower companion way. This spacious cabin has very large windows on both sides for a very open feeling. There is a walk in closet to the starboard forward side and the large head is located to port.
- 32" SAT TV w/ Bose system DirecTV HD receiver
- Bedside tables with cabinet
- Bose 321 System
- Chest of drawers
- Dressing table with stool
- Fixed window with two opening portholes in SS with roll-up
- Linen closet
- Reading lights
- 2 Mitsubishi Gyros stabilizers (1) 2000 ARG (1) 4000 ARG
- 2 Kohler Generators
- Bow Thruster
- Water chilled air conditioning
- Glendinning cable recoiler
- (2) Six man life rafts
- Sea Recovery watermaker
Electric system consisting of:
- 100Ah 12V auxiliary generator battery
- 185Ah 12V generator battery 24V lighting throughout
- 370Ah 24V engine starting batteries (4)
- 740Ah 24V automatic battery charger
- Battery disconnecting electronic & mechanical switches
- Inverter 24Vdc/ 230Vac 3000W w/ battery charger combi 100A
- Mechanical & electric battery parallel switch
- Fresh water tank, 900 ltrs.
- Grey water pump w/ automatic electric pump
- Grey water tank, 210 ltrs.
- Holding tank (300lt) w/ gauge
- Hot water system w/ water heater lt 80 230V
- Remote engine & generator shut down
- Salt water system w/ salt water pump & 2 intakes for hoses on deck
- Silenced underwater exhausts
- Smoke detection alarm in the engine room
- Stuffing box w/ dripless shaft seal
- Trim tabs (Flaps)
- TV/telephone shore supply
- Waste water system w/ automatic electric & manual pump