Flybridge and Cockpit Have A/C Vents
As you enter the cabin from the mezzanine deck the cabin door is centerline. The aft bulkhead is also removable above the tackle center to make her into an open bulkhead day boat if desired. Moving into the cabin, to port is a comfortable 4 person dinette. Across to starboard is a full length sofa. The galley is forward with under counter refrigeration. Moving below, the head is to starboard with large stall shower, guest cabin is adjacent to port. There is also an oversized tackle room to port as well as a washer & dryer to starboard. The master is forward with large convertible berth.
Bookmatched teak joiner work throughout. The aft bulkhead is removable and is stowable aboard in dedicated storage area.
- Dewberry Design sofa to starboard with storage
- 4 person dinette with teak table and storage inside seats
- 3 full length storage drawers below dinette
- Teak & Holly sole beneath dinette
- Sliding forward door to secure cabin with open bulkhead
- LED overhead lighting
- Engine room access
- Samsung TV with pop up actuator
- Fusion MS-AV700 entertainment center (2015)
- Icom 504 VHF radio
- Carpeting (2015)
The hull is lamented using vacuumed infused resin process making the hull extremely strong and rigid. Multi-directional fabrics as well as corecell and Kevlar from the keel to above the water line are used. The transom has two layers of Kevlar.
- Prop pockets, shallow draft of 3'
- White hull color
- Black boot stripe
- Transom door
- Lenco trim tabs
- Lumishore underwater lights (2015)
- Anchor locker on foredeck
- Teak toe rail and cap rails
- Livos hull vents
- Teak deck and covering boards
The engine room is completely fared and painted throughout.
- Twin Cummins QSC 600hp engines with 650 hours
- Phasor 12kw generator with 675 hours
- Sea Torque oil both shaft tubes
- Sea Torque steering system
- Sea Recovery aquamatic 900 water maker (2015)
- Dometic Eskimo ice machine (2015)
- Livos hull vent system
- Cruise Air air conditioning system
- Sea chest
- Copeland air and water cooled cockpit refrigeration compressor
- AC/DC lighting
- Fuel manifold
- 24 volt battery charger
- 12 volt battery charger
- Battery disconnect switches
- Racor primary fuel filters, mains & gen
- Oil change system
- Fire system
- HeadHunter fresh water pump
- Water heater
- Salt water washdown pump
The No Vacancy was built by R & R Boatworks. The principle at R & R had a 61’ Garlington built and then went on to build the popular Conch boats. The 44’ R & R was built out of the legendary soft riding and dry 44’ Garlington mold. This boat will exceed all of your expectations. She is extremely soft riding in the harshest of seas as well as dry. A very economical cruise of 28 knots, depending on load, with a fuel burn in the low 40’s. Her joiner work is impeccable throughout. Besides all of this, she also has prop pockets giving her a draft of only 3’ which not only makes her able to navigate the shallowest of places, she also spins on a dime giving the angler a huge advantage. Don’t miss your opportunity to own the most high tech game boat available.