The shipyard will use high quality materials all around the guest area for the internal furniture :
Bulkheads in the saloon, corridor, wheelhouse and cabins are covered in varnished, waxed wood or fabrics chosen from our samples on display in our showroom.
Furniture is in varnished or waxed wood chosen from our samples, according to the decor to be defined by the owner.
Massive wood and veneering used are natural and living materials ; therefore they may be subject to variations in colour and grain.
Woods are matched up to create a harmonious decoration onboard. Except in case of specific request by client, slight visual discrepancies may occur. Sofas and armchairs are top brand and custom-made models.
Bulkheads and ceilings for showers, bathrooms and galley are lined with stratified, lacquered wood.
Bar, galley and bathroom counter tops are in marble, Corian or Avonite, chosen from samples on display in our showroom.
Bathrooms, bar and galley floors are in marble, stream floor or Ceramiflex. All other floors are in parquet flooring or carpeting with special acoustic underfelt for the saloon floor.
Bathroom faucets and accessories will be chosen from samples on display in our showroom.
Switches will be chosen from samples on display in our showroom.
Door handles will be chosen from samples on display in our showroom.
Internal lighting will be chosen from samples on display in our showroom.
Carpets, fabrics and other coverings will be chosen by client from samples on display in our
Wood used for the interior and exterior of the yacht are premium quality ; solid wood, veneer, plywood
etc. All woods are dry and guaranteed without alburnum, cracks, insects nor larva.
Plywood for exterior use will be of marine quality or CTBX.
Marble and stone used in bathrooms and galley will undergo water repellent treatment. Marble or
stone wall coverings will be mounted on honeycomb type structures.
Lacquers and Varnishes. All glossy varnish finishes will be without orange peel or wave effect type
defects. All our varnishes and lacquers are polyurethane or polyacrylic type and applied in a spray
booth under controlled atmosphere.
Carpets are of premium quality, mounted on composite underlay with sound insulation type Isolel 312
plate + PES. All our carpets are laid without whipped edgings. All wall carpeting will be glued.
Mattresses in the owner and guest cabins will be Bultex brand.
- 2 Diesel Engines MTU 12V4000 M90 / Color : Metalised silver RAL 9006.
- Power / 2735 HP @ 2100 RPM
- . Blue Line . MTU monitoring and control system from wheelhouse and fly bridge. A third pilot
station is installed in the cockpit on starboard side.
- 2 pre-lubrification pumps to improve cold start and for longer engine life.
- Horizontal exits with compensator.
- Heat resisting steel before water injection.
- Pipe made of composite glass/vynilester after water injection.
- Gas cooling by sea water injection in a double stainless steel jacket.
5.3 SHAFT ARRANGEMENT
- 2 shaft lines . 125 in stainless steel.
- 2 x 5-blade propellers type ZF, Nibral S-class.
- 2 main cutlass bearings in bronze/nitrile . 125*.155*L500 mounted in bronze main brackets.
- 2 intermediate cutlass bearings . 125*.155*L250 mounted in stainless steel intermediate
- 2 shaft seals type Tide Marine . 125-167 or equal with spare seals pre-installed on the shaft.
5.4 STEERING SYSTEM
- Dedicated hydraulic circuit with 380V power unit HF63-17-R50 Lecomble & Schmitt or equivalent.
- Emergency steering is provided through a direct tiller connected on top of one of either rudder
- 2x stainless steel rudders with ss/bronze bearings.
- Assisted steering 600 mm MetalStyle Wheel or equal in the wheelhouse and 500 mm
MetalStyle Wheel or equal in the fly bridge pilot station.