The Monte Carlo line represents the continuation of the Monte Carlo Yachts below 60 feet. The Monte Carlo models share the same vision of luxury introduced by the MCY which combines a timeless elegance and the great pleasure to be aboard. The MC 5 stands as a precursor in the Beneteau range in terms of luxury perception : new materials, new wood finishing, strong attention to details… directly inherited from the world of MCY.
The MC 5 is designed in the pure Beneteau nautical tradition, and thus benefits from the experience, the engineering and the industrial power of a nearly 130 years old worldwide established leading brand.
The MC 5 is a motor cruiser designed to meet the expectations of a worldwide clientele : she offers great living spaces flooded with natural light, high end equipments and technologies to enhance comfort and ensure ultimate well being for her owners and their guests. The MC 5 is meant to be triply great :
Great volume. Great comfort. Great style.
The hull of the Monte Carlo 5 has been designed to enhance the comfort of the owner and its guests during the navigation ; to make the journey as much a pleasure as the destination.
- The bow is thin and flared, which ensures a smooth and safe handling, as well as a good deflection to avoid any back spray.
- Besides, the deadrise at transom (V angle) is approximately 15°, thus quite flat, which provides a good lift and optimizes the efficiency of the IPS pods drives. Sides hard chines provide a very good stability at mooring and during navigation.
- Finally, this hull design also creates a better bow rise attitude (4° compared to 6° traditionally) : ensuring optimal visibility for the pilot and the crew.
Hydraulic platform (Trim level Exclusive) :
- integrated cradle for tender
- maximum load: 350kg /771lbs
- integrated ladder with good ergonomic and high handrails
L shape saloon in cockpit
- Seating for 6 pers
- Optional teak table
Retractable sun shade (option)
Easy and safe access to the bridge with a molded staircase. With storage.
Bow sun pad :
- Retractable backrest
- Speakers and audio remote (option)
Additional Options: aft barbecue and wet bar accessed on swim platform
• Kenyon grill
• Sink w/ hot & cold water
• Worktop and lights
Choice of layout : large stowage or crew cabin
Cockpit protection :
- Aft closing system – color Graphite (option)
- Retractable electric sun awning – color Cream (option)
- Full opening on the cockpit
- High perceived value: stainless steel frame and mirror tinted glass
- Located at the center of the main deck, on the same level as the cockpit
- Choice of the equipment: 40L oven, 20L micro wave, electric cooktop, dishwasher, 2 size of fridges (drawers)
2 versions of galley :
– 75L fridge + 75 L freezer + icemaker (standard). In this case, 40L oven and the dishwasher are not compatible. he 22L micro wave oven is available.
– 150L fridge + 75 L freezer + icemaker (high cabinet galley version). In this case, you can have all the equipment together, (40L oven and dishwasher).
- Electric actuated glazed sunroof with remote
- Accordion style blinds to block out light from glass sunroof
- seating for 6 people
- New design of sofa with highly comfortable cushions
- 32’’ TV on lifting system with Bose
- Seating for 2
- Full instruments, 2x 16’’MFDs
- Good visibility thanks to single part Windscreen
- 2 opening windows, electric (option)
Full beam master:
- 2 panoramic windows with opening portholes
- Private ensuite head
- Large berth (6'7" x 5'7")
- 2 bunk beds
- 2 opening portholes
- 4 opening portholes + 1 skydome
- Private ensuite head
- Large berth (6'7" x 5'3")
- Separate shower stalls in each head
- Vacu flush toilets
– Trim level Exclusive
– Maximum load : 350 kg / 771 lbs
– Flush-mounted cradle for tender
– Recommended tender : Williams jet 285 - The Williams jet tender can be customized at the factory to match the colors of the MC5