- Hull #85-18
- Semi-displacement fine bow entry, generous flair at bow sections, double chine, integral swim deck, FRP keel extension with stainless steel shoe for prop protection
- Hand laminated FRP utilizing bi-directional and uni-directional Kyntex CDM-2415, DBM-2415, CDM-1810 and CDM-1708 (or equivalent), Kevlar, vacuum bagged Core Cell sandwich construction above the waterline.
- Solid laminate below waterline with high quality ISO and vinylester resins
- Full-length hull girders of high density foam cores with bi and uni-directional kyntex
- Molded in FRP rub rails capped with solid 316 stainless steel
- Exterior hull finish in high gloss "Cook" gel coat (953 WA-#540), Reichold Hydrex vinylester resin laminates.
- Double lower boot stripes at waterline and single stripe at Portuguese bridge, Cook gel coat.
- Cored structural bulkheads padded at hull, bonded as per schedule
- Putty-coated bilges for smooth finish
- All bonding of hull to deck, roofs to cabins done with FRP, exterior finished with gel coat
- 30 mil epoxy barrier coating and bottom paint