Two stateroom, two head layout. The master stateroom is forward with ensuite head. The guest stateroom is aft to port. The second head is aft to starboard, just abaft the nav station. The interior is fitted out with satin teak veneer of the highest quality. The main salon features fore and aft facing settees on the port and starboard side, both of which can be converted to berths. A teak table with folding leafs is situated between the settees. The nav station is just aft of the salon to starboard and the galley sits adjacent to port.
- Hall carbon mast with two sets of swept spreaders, trisail and spinnaker pole tracks
- Hall carbon boom w/lazy jacks
- Hall carbon spinnaker pole
- Hall carbon spinnaker strut
- Navtec rod rigging
- Navtec hydraulic backstay and mainsail outhaul with duplicate panels port and starboard
- Removable hydraulic mast jack
- High-tech running rigging
- Harken roller furler (removable for racing)
- Tuff Luff jib track over totally separate forestay
- Hall solid boom vang
- Most running rigging leads under the deck including mainsheet, mainsheet traveler lines, halyards and reef lines
- Spinlock clutches on aft end of coach roof
- Jib car pullers
- In haulers for jib sheet
- 54AEST, 2 speed, electric primaries
- (2) #50AEST, 2-speed, electric mainsheet
- All electric winches can be operated from the helm station
- (2) #48AST, 2-speed, halyard
1. Ballard Sails Racing Medium Carbon/Vectran Jib (2012)
2. Ballard Sails Racing Heavy GPL Carbon Jib (2013)
3. Ballard Sails Racing Stay Sail (2012)
4. North Sails Cruising Roller Jib (2010)
5. North Sails Light Racing Jib
6. North Sails Medium Racing Jib
7. North Sails Heavy Racing Jib
8. North Sails Storm Jib
9. North Sails Cruising Main (2010)
10. Ballard Sails Racing (.75) S2 Symmetric
11. Ballard Sails Racing (1.5) S4 Symmetric
12. Ballard Sails Racing Fingerlicker Superlight
13. North Sails 2A
14. North Sails 3A
15. North Sails 1A
16. 2 Spinnaker socks for easy hoist/take down (2013)
June 2017 price reduction, seller looking for offers.
Spectacular racer/cruiser from Nautor’s Swan combines high performance and modern design techniques with the quality craftsmanship that made this yard famous. The Swan 45 Class boasts a 50 strong fleet around the globe, with wins at major international regattas, including the 2014 Pacific Cup. In addition, her design makes her an ideal fast cruiser with her uncluttered decks, ease of maneuvering, and robust build quality.
FREE BYRD features a carbon fiber mast and boom with a set of two swept back spreaders, adjustable back stay, two bulb keels (deep and shoal draft), teak decks, a beautiful teak interior, and much more. The current owners purchased a new set of Ballard racing sails in 2012/2013 in addition to the original set of North Sails. She is ready to cruise the coast or round the buoys. FREE BYRD is a special offering for the discerning yacht owner.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed.