You will find two staterooms in this vary spacious and luxurious vessel. The Master Stateroom is aft and is "full beam" with a private ensuite head with stall shower. The VIP Guest Stateroom is forward with a Queen Island Berth. The guest head can be accessed from the VIP or the Salon and includes its own stall shower. The extremely large and inviting Salon and Dinette opens up to a fully appointed galley. A wonderful place for relaxing and entertaining friends and family!
- Neutral décor throughout
- Ultraleather upholstery
- Cherry Cabinetry
- Solid Surface Countertops
- 6'6" Headroom
- Abundant Storage Areas
An extremely large and spacious salon/ galley area that provides the perfect place to entertain and relax. You will be hard pressed to find any other express with this kind of room!
- Large crescent-shaped Ultra Leather Flexsteel sectional sofa with recliners and seating for up to 8
- Cherry wood cabinetry throughout
- Cherry wood folding leaf coffee/dinette table
- Nova Kool under counter Refrigerator/Freezer
- Princess 2 Burner Electric Cooktop Stove
- Sharp Microwave/Convection Oven
- Black & Decker Coffee Maker
- Fisher Paykel Drawer Dishwasher
- Central Vac
- Sharp 30" LCD Flatscreen TV
- Sony DVD Player
- KVH SAT TV!!!
- Speldide Washer/Dryer (Master Stateroom closet)
The Master Stateroom is located aft and is "full beam" with private ensuite head and separate stall shower.
- Centerline Queen Berth
- Decorator bed coverings and shams
- Cherry wood cabinetry with great storage
- Entertainment Center with Sharp 20" Aquos LCD Flatscreen TV, Blaupunkt DVD Player, Sony Stereo with MP3
- Ensuite Head area with separate stall shower
- Tecma Electric Toilets
The VIP stateroom is located forward with its own private access to the Day head.
- Center Line Queen Berth
- Cherrywood cabinetry with abundant storage
- Sharp Flatscreen TV with Sole DVD Player
- Decorator Bed Spread and Pillow Shams
- Cedar lined lockers
- Raymarine E-120 GPS/Chart Plotter/ Radar
- Raymarine ST 8002 Autopilot
- Icom VHF IC-M422 Radio
- Clarion Remote Stereo Control
- Side Power Bow Thruster
- Volvo Electronic Controls
- Jabsco Remote Spotlight
- Sea Key System
- Windlass Control
- Helm AC
- Volvo Electronic Engine Monitors
- Onan 13 KW Generator
- (2) Charles 30 AMP Battery Chargers
- Battery Parallel Switch
- Glendenning 50 AMP Cablemaster
- 125/250V AC System
- 12/24V DC System
- Electrical Outlets
Blue accent gel coat hull.
- Hard top with skylight and twin opening hatches.
- Stainless steel windshield frame.
- Center walk-thru windshield with hand rail.
- Stamoid Bimini and Mask.
- Extended aft Bimini top.
- Stamoid Cockpit curtains.
- Hardtop Cockpit awning.
- Air conditioned Helm and Cockpit with reverse cycle.
- Instrumentation console.
- (2) Adjustable high back Captain's Chairs with armrests and bolsters.
- Large L-shaped companion Helm lounge to port.
- Very large U-shaped Cockpit lounge aft with storage below.
- Fiberglass Cockpit table top with fold-up wings and drink holders.
- Cockpit U-Line refrigerator/ ice maker.
- Cockpit Wet Bar console to port with hot/ cold sink, electric grill, bottle storage and trash chute
- AM/FM/CD stereo, subwoofer, amp.
- Removable snap-in carpeting.
- Cockpit washdown system.
- 120V Outlet.
- Abundant storage.
- Jabsco remote spotlight.
- Exterior courtesy lighting.
- Navigation lighting.
- Foredeck sun lounge cushions.
- Anchor wash down system.
- Maxwell 1200 windlass.
- Polished stainless Anchor roller
- Anchor and Rode
- Force 10 Electric Grill
- CUSTOM TINTED WINDOWS
- Twin 715HP Volvo D-12 Diesel Engines 449 Hrs; very accessible engine room with access from cockpit
- ZF Transmissions
- Sea Star Hydraulic Steering
- Side Power Bow Thruster
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- Reverso Oil Change System (Engines and Generator)
- 20 gallon Hot Water Heater
- Techma Quietlflush Toilets
- Macerator and Holding tank
- Fireboy Fire Suppression System
- Dripless Shaft Seals