Amazing Grace offers a large cockpit, where comfort and safety are enhanced by the teak decking that covers the seating. From a comfortable position at the helm, the skipper is able to see all navigational instruments at a glance. The engine control panel, within easy reach, is protected by a Plexiglas panel. All is integrated with the cockpit table unit that includes hinged flaps as well as a convenient icebox. The aft seat is hinged, allowing direct access to the transom, the big bathing platform, and the cockpit shower.
- X-Turn Bow Thruster. Installed 2011
- Removable dinghy davits on transom.
- Nicro solar vents in both opening hatches.
- Fresh water shower at cockpit stern.
- Double life lines with port/starboard/stern boarding gates. Replaced in 2010.
- Fortress Anchor with chain and rode.
- Electric anchor windlass with cockpit remote control.
- Stern swim platform with swim ladder.
- Full dodger
- Custom cockpit cushions
- Large cockpit fold down table with storage or for keeping beverages on ice.
- 2 large lazarette storage compartments.
- Life sling.
- Horseshoe life ring.
- 2 boat hooks.
- Full USCG safety equipment.
Amazing Grace is a wonderful, clean and well equipped performance cruiser with a richly appointed interior. The three cabin layout offers privacy for two couples or a cruising family. The Beneteau 352 is known for its ease of sailing with roller furling main and genoa, while providing comfortable accommodations on deck and below. You only need pack your seabags, Amazing Grace is fully commissioned and ready for a summer season of sailing!
Buyer should anticipate that there may be owner's personal gear onboard at the time of the inspection. Any gear on board that is not specifically listed may or may not be included. Prospective buyers may inquire about specifics but should assume if an item is not listed then it is likely not to convey with the sale.