- Spacious 4 Stateroom Layout w/ 4 Heads
- Crew Quarters w/ Head & Shower
- All NEW Soft Goods - Carpeting, Draperies, Couches & Bedding
- NEW Canvas & Eisenglass + Windshield Covers
- NEW FlatScreen TV's throughout
- Satellite TV
- NEW Bow & Stern Thruster
- NEW Garmin Electronics - 5212 on Flybridge Helm & 5208 on Lower Helm
- NEW Custom Flybridge Bar w/ Grill - Includes Isotherm Refrigerator & Isotherm Clean IceMaker
- NEW Cushions in Flybridge
- NEW Full Size Washing Machine & Dryer
- NEW Wireless Thruster Control
- Port Engine - Rebuilt w/ 100 current hours (New Long Block)
- Twin Generators
- Dinghy Included - Yamaha 50 4-Stroke Outboard
Board either port or starboard side using side deck doors or using the integral platform and ascending steps to aft deck gates.
The very spacious Aft Deck gives access to the Salon via stainless steel sliding doors. The Salon features two curved sofas, high gloss cherry joinery and a semi-open Galley to starboard. A large dining settee is to port, opposite the full Lower Helm area.
The lower deck starts forward with a crew cabin for two (deck access only), then the spacious VIP Stateroom with en suite Head with stall shower. Next aft are twin lower berths to port with an en suite Head with stall shower and upper/lower berths to starboard also with an en suite Head with stall shower. Next aft but accessed only from a private stairway located in the aft end of the Salon is the full-beam Master Stateroom with en suite Head with double sinks and stall shower.
Engine Room is accessed from the port side deck. Jet Sky garage is located in the stern off the swim platform.