The layout and design of the interior allows for comfortable accommodation and living space. As one enters the main cabin down the companionway, the aft cabin is immediately to port. It is a private cabin that comfortably sleeps two, and has drawers and a hanging locker for storage. There is also standing headroom in the cabin forward of the berth.
The main cabin area can be converted into sleeping quarters for three adults. The starboard settee may be used as a single berth, and the dinette seating to port converts into a very comfortable double berth.
The forward cabin sleeps two in the V berth, and there is access to the head and shower via the main cabin or the forward cabin. There are lockers, drawers and a hanging locker for storage.
The head and shower are between the forward cabin and the main cabin, to port, and consist of a separate shower, head, and vanity.
The boat is heated or cooled with a reverse cycle 16000 BTU Cruisaire A/C unit.
- Aft cabin accommodates two adults
- Forward cabin sleeps two
- Main cabin sleeps three
- Salon cushions recovered in leather
- Aft/fwd cabin cushions recovered in vinyl
- Digital thermostat
- 3 Hella fans
- Glebe creek screens
- Window shades
- Tuffted topper mattress
- 2X30 gal Plastimo bladders for fresh water
- Whale gusher foot pump
- 5 Lewmar hatches
- 11 portholes
The L Shaped galley is designed for maximum efficiency and safety while underway. It is also very well suited for gourmet cooking, with all amenities at one's fingertips.
The silverware and plates are stored in specifically designed drawers and lockers, ensuring safety and stability.
Moving forward along the starboard hull is a large counter-top surface area, with the fridge and freezer recessed. This ensures maximum efficiency for cooling, as well as ease of access. The 12 volt Adler Barbour refrigerator ensures that food is well refrigerated, even for extended passages. Moving forward is the gimballed 3 burner Seaward propane stove/oven. It is stainless steel and proven to be reliable and safe. Forward of the stove is a very large dry storage locker, with sufficient capacity for extended cruising. Moving inboard of the locker are the twin stainless steel sinks, with pressurized hot/cold water. There is also a Kenmore water filter system. In front of the galley area is an additional surface area that can be folded down when not in use.
- Seaward propane stove & oven
- Adler Barbour 12 volt fridge/freezer
- Twin SS sinks
- Pressurized hot/cold water
- 2 Propane tanks
- Kenmore water filter system
- Huge storage areas for provisions
- Lockers and drawers for silverware
- Large counter top surfaces
The systems aboard are designed with simplicity and functionality in mind, and make cruising easy.
- ST60 Wind meter at helm - Feb '09
- ST60 Depth meter at helm - Feb '09
- ST50 Repeater at Nav station
- Ritchie compass
- STD Horizon Intrepid VHF
- Raymarine Raychart 320 GPS
- Midwest Great LakesCmapNT+
- Fl/Bahamas CmapNT+
- Raymarine ST7001 Autopilot
- Raymarine Type II Linear Drive
- Raymarine Type 400 A/P controller
- Seatalk to NMEA bridge
- Sony Stereo/CD w/ speakers in salon & cockpit
The electrical management and systems ensure constant monitoring and control of the power needs and supply of the boat.
8D gel 225AH in laz(2012) plus two 27 series batteries in parallel to give 397AH (2012)-small single engine start battery as second bank
- Xantrex Link 20 Battery monitor - Feb '09
- Isolation Eliminator EL 512
- 50' Shorepower cord
- Phone conn, ext. conn, Int jack
- Cable TV routed to TV
- Switch for cable or antenna
- Mast mounted antenna
- 2 GRP 27 Gel batteries - Sep '12
- 1 8D Gel Battery 225 AH - Sep '12
- Xantrex Truecharge 40A Battery charger
- 1000 W Pro Sine inverter - Dec '08
- 100 Amp Balmar Alternator
- Balmar Maxcharge MC 612 regulator - Feb '09
The high lifelines and bulwarks ensure safe movement around the decks, and there are numerous grab rails and handholds when moving forward or aft.
The cockpit is large and secure, and will ensure comfort and safety either when at sea or at anchor.
All lines are run aft to the cockpit, and the only time it would be necessary to move forward would be to drop or pick up anchor.
- 45 Lbs CQR + 30' chain + Rode
- 44 Lbs Claw + 180' 5/16 Chain,
- Simpson-Lawrence Spirit 1000 Windlass
- Deck controls for Windlass
- Saltwater washdown w/25 ft of hose
- Lifesling II overboard rescue system
- Radar reflector
- Kato davits
- Kato motor davit
- Motor mount on stern rail
- Rigid Vang
- 2 Lewmar 43 ST winches
- 2 Lewmar 16 winches
- Magma gas BBQ w/mount for fishing rod holder
- 3 Fishing rod holders
- Fresh water shower in cockpit
- Teak in good condition, in raw, unvarnished state.
In keeping with good maintenance practice, the boat has had it's running rigging and sails taken care of meticulously. All lines are led aft to the cockpit, and the boat may be handled safely and easily from the cockpit.
- 130% Banks Genoa
- Banks Stay sail
- Fully Battened Offshore Main(2 reefs)
- Dutchman flaking system
- Full cockpit encl. w/drop curtains
- Sun shade zips to bimini
- Harken furling jib & staysail
- Mast mounted whisker pole