Luxury motor yacht EMELINA offers: Master Suite located on main deck with foldable sea balcony, giving direct access to the sea and study area. 2 Double Bed Cabins located on the Lower deck along with two twin cabins, one with an additional pullman berth. Third double bed cabin located with in the Master suite, with a door that opens out on to the study area. Total Guests - 11/12 when using the third double cabin in the Master Suite.
• Stunning light and classic interior
• Huge master suite including sea balcony and walk in closet
• Guest elevator serving all four decks
• Waterskis, wakeboards and tows
• Indoor/outdoor upper deck dinning area
• Accommodates 12 guests in 5 cabins
• Private sun bathing deck
• Captain + 10 crew
• Stabilizers at Anchor
• Gym/exercise equipment.
TENDER AND TOYS:
1 x Tender, 6.25m 2 x Kayaks 2 x Waterskis 1 x Wakeboard Range of inflatable tows Snorkelling equipment
Guest elevator serving all four decks. Convertible gym on sun deck, including treadmill, excercise bike, free
weights and yoga equipment. Treadmill also in the Master suite, which can fold away
1. Main Characteristics
The Yacht is built in accordance with Lloyd’s Register of Shipping rules for steel yacht under class Maltese Cross 100 A1 SSC Yacht Mono G6 – Maltese Cross LMC + UMS – as well as MCA compliant.
Accommodation for 12 persons (Owner and guests) and 10 crew members, all to Cantieri Navali Codecasa high standard.
- Complete vessel, machinery and electrical installation etc. according to Cantieri Navali Codecasa standards.
- Displacement type hull form with bulbous bow, large overhang, moderate deadrise at midship section, ample clearance for propellers aft.
- High tensile steel AH 36 hull and aluminium 5083 H 32 superstructure, 4 watertight bulkheads. Double bottom tanks for fuel, freshwater, sanitary sump, sewage water, clean oil, dirty oil and sludge.
- Two balanced type rudders, electric hydraulic steering.
- Engine and machinery foundations of ample strength and stiffness.
- Hull very fair and smooth.
- Maindeck, bridge deck and sun deck covered with teak.
- Two galvanized anchors in stainless steel recessed hawse pipes and stainless steel protecting plate on bow.
- Two bulwark doors on maindeck, one port-side, and two at aftdeck.
- Fixed portholes and windows in hull and superstructure of special marine execution.
- Watertight doors and fire doors according to LRS and MCA requirements.
3. General arrangement
- Integrated swim platform and stairway aft to maindeck, watertight hydraulic door to the tender’s room.
- Tender’s room with telescopic hydraulic crane of 1.600 kilos.
- Engine room with air-conditioned control-room with main switch board and main controls.
- Two double bed guest staterooms each with nightstands, 2 wardrobe and a bathroom with tub, washbasin in custombuilt countertop, toilet and bidet.
- Two twin bedded guest staterooms each with nightstand, wardrobe, extra pullman bed and a bathroom with separate shower, washbasin in custom built countertop, toilet and bidet.
- Central hall with wooden stairway up to main deck with a linen storeroom under it, 2 linen cupboard, doors to the four staterooms.
- Crew messroom with cooking facilities and sink, dresser, one L-shaped settee with table in front, five chairs, cabinet for TV and security monitor, stairway up to maindeck.
- Laundry with three MIELE washers and three MIELE dryers, sink, cupboards and iron machine.
- Refrigerator area with custom-built stainless-steel refrigerator and deep-freezer.
- Chief engineer’s cabin with double bed, nightstand, desk and desk chair, wardrobes, and bathroom with separate shower, washbasin in custom built countertop, toilet.
- Four double crew cabins, each with two beds, as shown on plan, two wardrobes, drawers under lower bed, and bathroom with separate shower, toilet and washbasin.
- Large storage below crew cabins.
- Bow-thruster area with storage.
- Chain locker and fore-peak with storage.
- Aft deck with two bulwark doors one for the stern gangway and one for the stairway to the swimming platform.
- Two large external seating areas with two coffee tables in front and two sliding entrance doors at centre.
- Outside stairway up to bridge deck.
- Main deck lounge with one central sofa, two low cocktail tables, six armchairs, TV cabinet in the centre, dressers.
- Dining-room with dressers in the side and forward dining table with twelve chairs.
Door to the main deck hall and door to the pantry.
- Powderroom with toilet and wash basin in custom built countertop in the corridor starboard side.
- Entrance starboard with large hall with door to the Owner study, stairway down to guest’s cabins and up to bridge deck and crew passage.
- Main galley and pantry on portside.
Galley with foodlift to the bridge deck.
- Crew entrance on portside.
- One guest’s stateroom portside with a double bed, two wardrobes, two nightstands, separate bathroom with shower, toilet and bidet and washbasin custombuilt countertop.
- Owner’s study with low table and two armchairs, “L” shaped sofa.
- Two large walk-in dressing room with drawers and hangerrods.
- Owner’s stateroom with large double bed, two nightstands, sofa, vanity with chair, TV cabinet and dressers.
- Two bathrooms each with separate shower washbasin in custombuilt countertop, toilet and bidet. A Jacuzzi bathtub which separate the two bathrooms.
- Emergency generator compartment and storage compartment in the forward part of superstructure.
- Foredeck with anchorwinches, forepeack hatch and recessed rescue boat with dedicated crane.
- Built-in seating area for ten persons.
- Outside dining area with round dining table with ten chairs.
- Outside stairways up to sun deck and down to main deck.
- Main saloon with large sofas on the two sides, four armchairs and four low cocktail table. Card table with four chairs, dry bar and TV and music cabinet.
- Hall with access to the pantry, to the Captain’s cabin, to the stairway down to main deck and to wheelhouse.
- Pantry on port-side with dresser and sink, lockers, refrigerator, ice maker and food-lift down to main-galley.
- Powderroom on port side with toilet and washbasin in custombuilt countertop.
- Captain’s cabin with double bed, nightstand, desk and chair, wardrobe and bathroom with separate shower, wash-basin in custom-built countertop and toilet.
- Radio room with desk and desk chair.
- Wheel-house with seat helmsman, large console with all the navigation equipment, guests’ sofa on starboard side, stairway down to main deck and two doors to the outside lateral corridors.
- Outside wing controls on Port and Starboard side.
- Central passage to foredeck.
- Large open teak deck.
- Built-in seating area.
- Jacuzzi bath tub with around raised sun-bathing area with lockers under.
- Wet bar with sink, refrigerator and ice maker.
4. Interior Finish
- The level of finish and detail of the interior joinerwork, cabinet work, and furniture corresponding to Cantieri Navali Codecasa high quality.
- Owner’s and guests quarters built by special cabinet makers, guest quarters and Owner’s accommodation finished in lacquered wood with oak trim or similar.
- Crew’s quarters, galley, etc., finished in sanded oak with oak trim.
- Wheelhouse finished in sanded oak with oak trim or similar.
- Built-in and loose furniture is included, all hardware of marine quality.
- Special attention is given to an effective insulation and sound proofing system as to achieve the maximum comfort for the Owner’s and his guests.
- Upholstery: carpets in Owner’s and guests area (except bathrooms), in passages, in lounges and diningroom.
- Vinyl floor covering in crew’s quarters, crew’s bathrooms, galley, etc…
Floor in wheelhouse in teak or equal.
- Foam rubber or polyester mattresses for all beds.
- Cushions for outside deck seats, covered with vinyl.
- Chairs, sofa’s.
- Sculptures, paintings etc.
- Bed and table linen.
- Blankets and pillows.
- Pots and pans.
- Table silver and china.
- Loose household equipment.
- Extra tools except for sets supplied with engines.
- Any kind of medical and surgical equipment, medicines.
- The Builder will receive and be responsible for all articles supplied by the Owner and will store them in a suitable place.
The articles will be insured if necessary at Owner’s expense. Builder will put these articles on board in a suitable way.
5. Deck Equipment
2 Electric anchor windlasses with gypsies and rope drums.
2 Stud link anchor chains of approx. 150 m. length, 22 mm diameter Grade U2 each and 2 galvanized HHP/POOL anchors of approx. 360 Kg. each fully balanced.
2 Electric capstans on aftdeck.
2 Polished stainless steel fairleads with rollers at stern.
8 Polished stainless steel fairleads welded in the bulwark, four on each side.
10 Stainless steel mooring bollards on main deck.
1 Electric-hydraulic retractable stern gangway.
1 Electric-hydraulic rotating accommodation ladder.
1 Swimming ladder.
1 Rescue boat complete with electric crane
- Life buoys and two 25 person liferafts.
- Covers for deck equipment.
- Chromium plated bronze ship’s bell.
6. Electrical installation
- Complete and modern marine electrical system in accordance with all applicable requirements and rules of Lloyd’s Register of Shipping.
- Ships voltage 380/220 Volt, 3 phase, 50 cycles.
- Lighting system 220 Volt, AC.
- Automatic paralleling system for both generators.
- 24 V. DC system for emergency lighting, navigation and communication equipment.
- Navigation lights corresponding to international rules.
- Main switchboard with instruments, regulators, circuit breakers, etc. in control room.
- General alarm system for bilges, sewage tank, generators, main engines.
- Lighting fixtures, switches, receptacles, etc. throughout the ship.
- 2x148 Kw main generators.
- 1x60 Kw emergency generator.
- 1x80 Kw shore supply connection, battery chargers, batteries for main and auxiliary engines starting, batteries for emergency power and radio operation.
- International telephone system PANASONIC with 30 connections, shore connection, GSM connection and connected to Satcom.
- Two remote controlled searchlights.
- KAHLENBERG air horn.
- 5 SPEICH electric windshield wipers, freshwater jets for each wiper.
- Electric/hydraulic steering gear with controls in wheelhouse and bridge wings.
- 1 ATLAS frequency converter 80 Kw.
Navigation and Communication Electronic Equipment:
-N° 1 Gyrocompass C. PLATH Navigat X MK 1 mod. 10 standard with autopilot C. PLATH Navipilot AD II/GM
- N° 1 Radar FURUNO FR 2125 X band with Autoplotter ARP 23
- N° 1 Radar FURUNO FR 2135 S band with autoplotter ARP 23
- N° 1 Satellite communication system Inmarsat Standard B SKANTI B 9900
- N° 1 Inmarsat C SKANTI mod. Scansat CG
- N° 1 SSB radio telephone SKANTI TRP 1501 S – 500 Watt, GMDSS configuration
- N° 1 VHF radio telephone SKANTI mod. 1000 DSC
- N° 2 SIMRAD GPS mod. GN 30
- N° 1 Facsimile meteo FURUNO mod. Fax 208 MK2
- N° 1 Epirb Serpè ISM Kannad 406 FH
- N° 2 Radar transponder Serpè IESM SART 9 Ghz
- N° 1 SIMRAD EQ 32 depth sounder
- N° 1 Navtex receiver approved for GMDSS mod. ICS NAV S
- N° 1 Electromagnetic and doppler PLATH NAVIKNOT III
- N° 1 Wind speed/direction meter B&G
- N° 3 Portable VHF GMDSS SKANTI 9110
- N° 1 VHF SKANTI mod. 1000 P, simplex
- N° 1 Satellite TV system SEA-TEL mod. 4094 E.
- N° 1 Closed circuit T.V. surveillance system with 4 cameras and monitors in messroom and wheelhouse.
- Entertainment equipment SONY
- All necessary antenna connections, etc.
- Clock and barometer
7. Pumping, sanitary system and ventilation
- Fresh water pressure system with hydrophor tank and two pumps.
- 2 Water heaters 500 litres with electric heating elements; ringline with circulation pump.
- Fire pump, bilge pump, sewage pump, fuel oil transfer pumps.
- Anchor washlines in haws pipes.
System Pipes Valves Valve
water stainless steel/copper bronze bronze S.S.
Lubricating oil steel steel bronze S.S.
Fuel oil steel/aluminium steel bronze S.S.
Hydraulic system steel steel Stainless Steel
Low pressure air steel/copper bronze bronze S.S.
Air pipes steel/copper
Sounding pipes steel/aluminium
Overflow pipes steel/aluminium
Scupper pipes stainless steel/aluminium
Sea cooling water cunifer 10 bronze S.S. bronze S.S.
Bilge cunifer 10 bronze S.S. bronze S.S.
Fire extinguishing cunifer 10 bronze S.S. bronze S.S.
Sanitary Discharge stainless steel and P.V.C. br.P.V.C.S.S. br.P.V.C.S.S.
Cold fresh water copper bronze bronze S.S.
Warm fresh water copper bronze bronze S.S.
Manometer pipes copper bronze bronze S.S.
Exhaust pipes Stainless Steel br. Cast iron Stainless Steel
- Vacuum JETS toilets system with an HAMANN Mini Frame sewage treatment system, according to IMO requirements.
- Washbasins, showers, tubs as shown on General Arrangement Plan.
- Lexan shower doors.
- Complete bathroom fixtures. (PONSI)
- Galley with Corian dresser and stainless steel sinks.
Mechanical ventilation for engine room, galley, bathrooms, etc..
A marine air-conditioning installation, fancoil type, of ample capacity serving all Owner’s, guest’s and crew areas.
8. Machinery and Systems
Complete machinery installation in accordance with applicable requirements and rules.
- Two CATERPILLAR 3516 B marine diesel engines with ZF W 7540 reverse/reduction gears.
Output 2.447 Hp. at 1.600 rpm.
Engines complete with electric starting, heat exchanger cooling, flexible coupling, alarms, instruments, etc..
- Propeller shafts in special oilbath stern tubes with white metal bearings.
High skewed bronze propellers five-blades S Class type by SCHAFFRAN.
- Engine controls in wheelhouse, on bridge wings (PS and SB) and in control room.
- Fuel oil separator ALFA LAVAL.
- Oily bilge water separator FACET ITALIANA.
- Two CATERPILLAR Mod. C9 diesel generator sets, 148 Kw each, 380 Volt, 3 phase, 50 cycles, electric starting, heat exchanger cooling, instruments, etc., with automatic parallel.
- One CATERPILLAR Mod. 3054 DIT emergency diesel generator 60 Kw., 380 Volt.
- The complete generator sets flexible mounted with sound insulating covers.
- Starting batteries for main engines and generators.
- Electronic tank level gauges.
- Electric compressors for air horn and yacht service.
- Axial engine room ventilators and extractors.
- SEMCO water mist fire extinguishing system for protection of accommodation, engine room and tenders’room.
- Complete sanitary, bilge, fire fighting, fuel pipelines of stainless steel, cupronickel, PVC, copper, etc. with necessary fittings, seacocks, etc..
- QUANTUM Stabilizer System Mod. QC 1800 ZS configured for active fin roll damping at anchor.
- Two IDROMAR reverse osmosis fresh watermakers, capacity 7000 litres daily each.
- Bowthruster SCHOTTEL type STT-060 LK, with 90 Kw electric motor.
- Hand rails, protection guards, etc..
9. Miscellaneous Equipment
- Computerized monitoring system for control and alarm
- 1 CASTOLDI JET TENDER 21 with Yanmar 315 HP diesel engine
- 1 ZODIAC rescue boat according to MCA requirements
- Fire and smoke alarm system
- Fire extinguishers, fire hoses with nozzle
- Custom built cool stores
- 3 ice-makers
- Refrigerators in Owner’s study, main deck saloon, bridge deck saloon
Main Galley Equipment:
- 8 Baratta (or equivalent) electric cooking plates
- 1 Baratta (or equivalent) electric fryer
- 1 Baratta (or equivalent) griddle plate
- 1 MIELE electric cooking oven mod. 898, cm. 90
- 1 MIELE combined micro-wave oven mod. M 636
- 1 trash compactor ISE 8251
- 1 wines cellar UNIFRIGOR VPS 034 W (or equivalent)
- 2 dish washers MIELE G 7760
- Food lift to the bridge-deck pantry
- Large stainless steel hood with electric extractor fan
Bridge deck pantry equipment:
- Food lift to the main galley
- 1 refrigerator MIELE K 361 U
- 1 ice-maker
Crew mess Equipment:
- 2 electric cooking tops MIELE KM 84
- 1 combined micro wave oven MIELE M. 636
- 1 dish washer MIELE G 7760
- 1 refrigerator MIELE K 316 U
- 1 hood MIELE DA 76
- 3 washers MIELE WS 5446 MC
- 3 dryers MIELE T 5206
- 1 Ironer MIELE B 865
10. Painting and Protection
All products used to paint the boat are suitable for the finishing of a yacht of this type.
The gloss finishing of hull and superstructure is carried out in conformity with the well known CODECASA standard in white color.
11. Cathodic Protection
- Adjacent to the propellers, near the rudders, sea water in-let chests, bowthruster tunnel and in other nominated positions sacrifical zinc anodes are installed.
- Special thin types are used. The number and the exact location of the anodes are decided in accordance with expert advice based upon 2 years anode life.
The anodes are bolted to the hull.
- A CATHELCO antifouling system for sea chest is installed.