"Fighting Irish" has recently been cleaned up and really ready for sale.
2003 Carver 444 Motor Yacht
Not your standard 444 Cockpit Motor Yacht. We believe that if you are in the market for one of these very nicely built Carver's, then this is the one to compare all others to! No detail has been spared.
Here’s a list of the upgrades:
· Glenn Denning shore power cable. Converted twin 50/125 to single 50/250.
· Converted cockpit and anchor locker wash-downs to raw water.
· Hard Top with new enclosure at helm. None of the canvas on the boat ever needs to be removed. Helm and aft deck all roll up.
· Custom storable fold-up SS ladder to access hard-top. SS handles, strategically placed on hard top to mount and dismount.
· Flir night vision camera.
· Underwater lights (blue)
· Bennett trim tabs with LED display.
· Custom expanded trim tabs which increased performance in fuel and time to get up on plane.
· Map storage cabinet under starboard seat.
· Intercom from helm to galley.
· Solar panels on hard top with 6 house batteries. Solar provides all daytime power for basic electric. Not Air conditioning, blow dryers, microwave, cooktop or coffee maker. Basically nothing that draws high wattage due to the limitation of the inverter.
· Wire spider on top of solar panels to prevent birds from doing their thing on the panels.
· Built in Custom bench on aft deck with storage under seat.
· Built in ice maker on aft deck.
· Built in and removable cherry table.
· Corian tops on all exterior flat surfaces with SS bar rails.
· SS cup holders
· Kohler SS faucet at helm sink.
· New Clarion Stereo with iPod adapter at helm. Remote at aft deck and remote at cockpit. 2-8” speakers in cockpit.
· Flow scan tachometers with GPH & MPG.
· Furuno 12” NavNet 2 (starboard) and Furuno 12” NavNet 1 (Port). All software updated early in 2011 season.
· Sirius Radio
· Sirius Weather
· Custom SS anchor davit loop. Heavy Duty. Doesn’t bend anymore!
· Icom VHF with AIS
· GE water filter. Filters fresh water tank water before water gets to any faucet.
· All exterior light converted to LED including anchor light, but not port and starboard navigation lights.
· 2 halogen flood lights over cockpit
· Custom light switch plates (labeled)
· Aft Stateroom:
· Custom built in Humax DTV 20” which swings out to watch TV in cockpit. And storage behind TV with light.
· Full view mirror on inside of closet door.
· Anchor alarm speaker in closet. (sleep-easy)
· Forward Stateroom:
· Built in Humax DTV 20”
· Custom built cherry (matching all existing woodwork) door with all OEM hardware, where old “tube” TV used to be. Now another cabinet.
· Custom built flat panel TV which folds down to expose a lighted Bar. Back side of TV is a serving bar/cutting board.
· Custom built panel below TV with DVD player, Salon stereo with iPod adapter, Direct TV receiver, Solar Charging system monitor, Inverter monitor.
The Carver 444 Cockpit Motor Yacht combines the superb luxury and spaciousness of an aft cabin with exceptional contemporary styling and thoughtful design. Carver's signature raised walkdeck design also allows for a wider, much roomier cabin than other yachts this size. Combined with the way Carver united the salon and galley into one spacious and elegant "great room", this adds up to outstanding cruising comfort. The expansive great room features all sorts of amenities, from the sumptuous designer decor and UltraLeather sofa, to the beautiful yet practical solid-surface countertops. When it comes to sleeping accommodations, owners will welcome the unexpected luxury of two private staterooms, each with its own private head compartment. On the bridge, passengers can relax with the L-shaped lounge that seats five and the wetbar that provides convenient bottle storage. The elegant aft deck offers a hardtop that covers the entire deck, plus an electronics arch, and the convenience of an integral bridge stairway and wing doors. For even more fun, the large cockpit offers plenty of space to play.