As you board BALAJU, entry to the vessel is through automatic aft sliding doors into the main salon or through double hinged doors on the starboard side. From the aft moving forward, main salon decor is white limed oak, oat colored carpet , two marble-topped low tables, an oak burl table, two white sofas and three blue arm chairs.
The salon leads to a dining area with a large, oval table with seating for 10-12 persons. The dining salon and the main salon can be divided with sliding doors and an electrically operated opaque screen. Above the dining table is a Lalique chandelier. The electrically operated service door slides to the main pantry on the port side and an entrance forward to the owner 's suite is on the starboard side.
Upon entering the owner's suite you pass through the study area with leather-topped table, two classic chairs and marble-topped wall unit, double sofa and ottoman. The owner's cabin features a king-size bed, marble-topped tables and flat screen T.V. Adjoining the suite is the owner's walk-in dressing area and bathroom which is marble throughout.
Guest cabins are situated amidships. Forward of the engine room are four symmetrically arranged guest cabins; two twin cabins and two double cabins, each with ensuite marble bath.
The skylounge is situated aft on the bridge deck. The spacious, light salon features a retractable large T.V., marble/leather bar, a fixed sofa on the starboard side, two low tables and one game table. The aft sliding door leads to the large dining table on the bridge aft deck. Forward of the sky lounge is an upper pantry and service area with a dumb waiter. Forward of the sky lounge is a second day head. Port side of the bridge deck aft is a solarium lounge.
Huge Sundeck with Fixed and Loose Seating, Mast Arch with TV, Cooking area and Barbecue, 1900 liter Jacuzzi Hot Tub, Large Sunpad area, Nordic Track Elliptical and Stationary Bicycle Exercise Machines.
Please see New Video and Virtual Tour Links or contact us for details.
Throughout BALAJU the theme of limed oak, beige leather and fabrics contrasted with burl veneer and white marble is continued. The yacht features brand new carpet throughout and an updated audio visual package. Large windows and glass doors ensure a light and spacious feeling.
• New A/V System Throughout Yacht in 2015.
• KVH HD-11 Full HD Satellite Antenna with Universal LNB for US, Caribbean, and European Satellite Reception
• 11 Satellite Receivers for each region – DirectTV US & Caribbean, Sky TV Europe
• Synology Disk Station Movie Server with Movies, TV Series, Music Library and Guest provided Music and Video distributed to all staterooms on demand
• RTI Integrated Remote Control System with iPad for each zone to control all Music and Video Sources
• 11 Zone Sonos Music Distribution System
• 9 Samsung HD-LED TV
1- Main Salon 60”
1- Owner Staterooms 55”
1- Sky Lounge 46”
4- Guest Staterooms 32”
2- Captain Cabin and Crew Mess 32”
• 2 SunBrite HD-LED TV 46” on Bridge Deck and Sun Deck
• 11 Entertainment Zones with Marantz Surround Sound Receivers, Satellite Receivers, Sony BluRay disk Players, ROKU digital content interface, SONOS, and iPad controller
• Full Vessel Wi-Fi coverage with 4 Access Points and Internet at all ties from Cellular, V-Sat or Shore Line as available.
- Three Allen-Bradley panelview 1000 alarms monitoring and control system
- Four Lifebuoys and SOLAS approved
- Four RFD Inflatable Liferafts (16 people each) SOLAS approved plus one Zodiac 6-man Inflatable Liferaft
- Various flares, rockets, smoke canisters
- One SIANI electri c board for navlights/illuminations and rudder control
- Two speedline 250 linethrowers
- Two ACR 406 MHz EPIRBs
- Once ACR Pathfinder SART
- One Autornica BS 100 fire detection system
- Thirty-six handheld/portable fire extinguishers (dry powder, AFFF, C02), 3kg, 6kg, 9kg
- Two fire blankets
- Thirty Velerio S. Giorgio Aquarle Mk3 adult lifejackets
- Six Velerio S. Giorgio Aquarel Mk3 Iifejackets
- Four Falcon 275N auto twin chamber SOLAS inflatable lifejackets
- One fixed Cassiano 45kg C02 FM 200/C02 fire fighting system
- Two fire fighting suits with Ba-Sets, tanks, boots, gloves and other accessories
- One Trolley fire extinguisher AFFF 50kg
- Two full sets of fire fighting equipment (Drager)
- Emergency exit to the foredeck via removable panel in owner's shower
- Emergency exit to the foredeck from crews quarters
Throughout the vessel are 70 smoke/heat fire alarm detectors and manual call points. These are linked to a main fire Autronica detection system on the bridge.
NOT FOR SALE OR CHARTER TO US RESIDENTS WHILE IN US WATERS