RCD Status: Our understanding is that the yacht is exempt from the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) as she was built and placed into use within the EU prior to 1998.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
· Hand laid GRP hull with isophtalic resin; epoxy coated below waterline.
· Hull Colour: White gel coat.
· GRP superstructure, in off white.
· Teak external trim.
· Teak laid side decks and cockpit.
· Deck Re-caulked and refurbished.
· Epoxied hull since new.
· Coppercoat antifouling since 2007.
· Watertight bulkhead between forecabin and sail-locker
Keel & Rudder:
· Lead keel, bolted externally.
· Skeg hung Grp foamed filled rudder on 2’’ stainless stock.
Engine & Gearboxes:
· 1 x Perkins M92 B (new 2006/7).
· Hurth SW 450A Hydraulic Gearbox.
· The engine room was stripped out during the 2005/7 refit, sole re-gelled and new Halyard marine insulation added.
Maintenance & Performance:
· Engine hours – 780 as of July 2014.
· New fuel system Separ SWK 2000 -5 filters on both engine and Generator.
Propulsion & Steering:
· New S/Steel haft and stuffing box.
· Shaft brake.
· Aqua drive(rebuilt).
· Refurbished and adjusted steering - New wires 40° of wheel port and starboard.
· New stern gear including 24” Maxprop (2012).
Electrical Systems (Totally new 2007/8)
DC Voltage Systems:
· 12vDC/24vDC domestic system with 220v/110AC ring main from generator and/or shorepower.
· Completely new electrical system - all wiring replaced, tinned throughout numbered cable marking and heat sealed terminations. Mainly in conduit below cabin sole and in the engine room.
· New switchboard designed in conjunction with Taplin.
· New DC distribution centre.
· New AC Distribution centre and changeover contractors.
· All new condition below cabin sole and in engine room.
· IP67 Junction boxes etc. for the mast connections below the cabin sole.
· New earthing systems.
· Galvanic Bonding.
· AC earth.
· Instrument earth.
· Radio/groundplate counterpoise with blocking capacitors.
· Lighting protection (mast boned to keel).
· BEP Marine VSR300 Voltage Sensitive Relay to isolate start and main 24v Battery banks Emergency Parallel button on the cockpit engine panel.
· Floating DC system to allow for use of commercial grade instruments etc.
· 320 Ahrs 24V AGM Battery bank (new July 2013)
· 180 Ahrs 12V AGM Battery Bank (new July 2013)
· Red Flash 1100 * 2 for 24V (2 batteries) engine Start .
· Red Flash 1100 12V Generator Start.
· Mastervolt Switchmode Isolation Transformer for shore power 16A. Protects from galvanic corrosion and reverse polarity.
· Mastervolt 24V 2kW Combi with MICC on switchboard.
· Mastervolt 12V 30A Charger with MICC on switchboard.
· Mastervolt Magic 24V/12V-20 DC/DC convertor/charger for backup and keeping the 12V bank charged.
· 90Amp 12V Lucas Alternator with Adverc Charge Controller.
· 100 A 24v Prestolite Heavy Duty Alternator with Adverc Charge controller.
· New Fischer Panda ND6000 (2005).
Fresh Water & Water Heating System (new 2007):
· 24v pressurised hot and cold system.
· Completely new plumbing (all pipes).
· All new bronze skin fittings and valves. Serviced annually.
· Aquafresh Watermaker 110Ltrs/hr.
· Jabsco diaphragm Pumps.
· New Calorifier.
· New Heads.
· New seacocks and Tektanks sea chests - The engine inlet and main sea chest inlet are both outside the engine room to allow safe shut off in the event of a fire.
· Full fireproof hoses throughout the engine room.
· Aqua fresh A600 (110 ltrs/hr).
Bilge Pumps (2007):
· 2 x Manual bilge pump – main sump and sail locker
· 3 x Electric bilge pumps – Sail locker, Main sump, and Lazarette
Grey & Black Water (2007):
· New Blackwater tank – TekTanks.
· New Greywater tank – Tektanks.
· Top specification Blackwater pipes Anti-syphon valves on inlet and outlet
· Pump out fitting on side deck.
· Additional manual backwater pump out with dedicated Blakes seacock.
· 2 x S/S Tanks aft for fuel - 225 litres each. Total capacity of 450 L.
· Total capacity of 950 litres in 2 x independent tanks. Each can be filled by the watermaker via a changeover valve.
Navigation Equipment (2007 and later)
· New/Update navigation and comms.
· B&G H2000 Hydra Main Processor.
· B&G Gyro Processor
· Full update on processor and FFD boards and firmware 2007.
· H2000 compass.
· Halcyon Gyro-stablised compass (available by separately).
· Sonic speed with paddlewheel backup (2007).
· New B&G 213 Masthead unit (2007).
· New B&G Hydro 2000 Autopilot Head and computer ACP2 24V (2007).
· B&G Type III Ram.
· B&G Barometer (2011).
· B&G Zeus Touch 12” Chart table (2014).
· B&G Zeus Touch 8” cockpit (2014).
· B&G 4G Broadband Radar (2014).
· B&G ZG100 GPS and Compass (2014).
· NMEA 2000 Backbone fore and aft (2014).
· SeaMe Active Radar Transponder (2007).
· Visiball Passive Radar Reflector (2007).
· Class B AIS Transponder - Weatherdock NMEA2000 compatible (2014).
· AP6 P GPS (1993).
· Actisense NMEA integration and TCP/IP transmission. Full software changeover and back up together with low power consumption outside pilotage waters.
· Furuno Weatherfax/Navtex black box Fax 30 – (2007).
· Furuno SSB 1550 (1993) with Pactor Modem - bluetooth connectivity (2008).
· Furuno 2721 DSC VHF (2006).
· Iridium - Ethernet connectivity for data (2012).
· Onboard WiFi LAN and high power WAN antenna. Mailasail Redbox (2012).
· US Military antenna combining GPS/WiFi/Iridium (2012).
· New Refrigeration (2007).
· Frigoboat Keel-cooled Fridge.
· Frigoboat Keel-cooled Fridge/Freezer.
· Complete new gas system. Parts for Butane and Propane. Twin 7Kg bottles. Changeover switch.
· Totally refurbished Taylors 041 Cooker (2007).
· Gas Alarm
· 2 x Jabsco manual marine WCs (2007)
· Hot and cold pressurized showers – both Heads
Heating & Ventilation:
· 40mm Thinsulate Insulation throughout under head linings behind the side linings in the fore cabins and on all tanks. This is to reduce condensation and maintain temperature balance below in extreme climates.
· Eberspacher D5 Air Heater (2009) Service annually)
· Grundig TV, Teac HiFi/DVD system with Audica HiFi Speakers. iPod dock.
· Blaupunkt cockpit Radio/CD player 12V. This is able to run independently on 12V without the inverter
· Active TV/FM antenna.
· 24v LED Deck head and reading lights throughout (2014).
· Lopolight LED Masthead Anchor and Tricolour light (2013).
Summary of Accommodation:
· Teak (matt varnish) interior finish.
· Teak veneered bulkheads with solid teak trim throughout, with blue Alcantara upholstery.
· Teak and holly sole boards.
· Twin cabins forward to both port and starboard.
· Midships Port heads servicing both forward cabins and saloon.
· Luxury saloon with settee berths to port.
· Starboard settee.
· Roll out pilot berths on port side.
· Large teak saloon table.
· Linear galley to starboard in the aft companionway.
· Navigation area with chart table to suit ½ admiralty chart to port.
· Large hanging locker in Main Heads.
· Aft master cabin with double berth an en-suite heads and shower.
· Selden Mast head cutter rig.
· Fully batten main on cars and furling head sails.
· New Standing rigging and Bottle screws (2007).
· Harken Backstay adjuster.
· New Harken CB track to mast (2011).
· Refurbished Schaeffer 3000 Furling Gear - new top section.
· New Running rigging - Dyneema/Spectra Halyards - (various dates none older that 2005).
· New masthead sheaves (2007).
· Upgraded deck organisers - high load alloy sheaves where required @007).
· Fully refurbished Lewmar clutches (2008-2012).
· All refurbished/upgraded Lewmar deck gear - upgraded to Delrin Ball races and high load alloy sheaves (2007-8).
· Redesign of Dorade Vents to prevent any water ingress(2007).
· 6 Man canister life raft - Ocean Safety ISO 9650 compliance. In date for service (2011).
· Full MCA Code of Practice flare pack.
· New Lewmar ST50 secondary winches (2011).
· Re-chromed Lewmar CST 62 primary winches - done by Lewmar with hard chrome (2011).
· 2 x Lewmar 62 EST primaries electric.
· 2 x Lewmar 50 ST secondaries.
· 3 x Lewmar 44/48 ST Coachroof. and mast
· 1 * Lewmar 16 Outhaul/Reffing winch on mast.
· Main (fully battened) (Hood Vectran). Specified for High latitude sailing with 4 reefs (2011).
· New Hood Yankee (2011).
· Staysail Hood (hanked) (2011)
· Full symmetric spinnaker (1993) with snuffer (2014)
· MPG with furler (1993)
· Storm Staysail (1993) unused.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
· New Windlass with switches on the foredeck and at the pedestal.
· New anchor chain 100m (2007).
· New Rocna Anchor (only CQR in the sale).
· Spare Spade anchor with Chain and Rope Rode under forecabin sole
· Heavy Duty Mooring strop.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
· New Stackpac (2011).
· Spray hood and cockpit tent (2007).
· 6 Man canister life raft - Ocean Safety ISO 9650 compliance. In date for service.
· Flare pack.
· Horseshoe Buoys with Drogues and Lights
· Full MCA Code of Practice flare pack.
· Full MCA spec set of Fire Extinguishers
· Galley Fireblanket
· Smoke/Gas Alarms Solenoid.