Flybridge & Electronics
- Teak helm pod with single lever controls with Etna enginering digital tachs
- Furuno 25 kw Bird radar
- Furuno RD30 nav repeater with water temp SSB
- Garmin plotter
- Northstar plotter
- 2 - VHF radios
- Furuno FCV 587 fishfinder
- Simrad Autopilot
- KVH tracvision satellite TV antenna,
- Stereo w/ XM radio
- 2 - Pompanette teak helm chairs, large wrap around seating with rod storage underneath
- Birdsall Teaser Reels on bridge
- Rupp Outriggers
- 12 rodholders on the bridge
- Cockpit freezer
- Cockpit tackle drawers
- 6 cockpit rodholders
- Pompanette fighting chair
- Bluewater rocket launcher w/ drawer
- Freshwater washdown.
- 13 ft Novurania hard bottom inflatable with a New 2013 40hp Yamaha 4 stroke w/ full cover and a fully rebuilt 1000 davit
- Forward anchor locker w/ Fortress anchor
- Underwater transom lights
- 6 man liferaft
- Teak covering boards and deck
- Teak cockpit step w storage & full mezzanine type cushions for the top of the outside seating area.
- Twin Detroit Diesel 12V-92 TA's with less than 500 hours since being totally Rebuilt in 2012 including a New short block for the port engine
- Blueprinted Turbos
- Heads and Injectors on both engines with cylinder kits for the starbord side
- New Transmission oil coolers on both sides
- New engine mounts all the way around
The vessel has 2 - Kilo Pac 21 kw Generators. New in 2012 were 2 - Aquamet 3" shafts along with the tides seals. All underwater running gear was removed, checked and reinstalled.
Forward in the pump room are 5 AC units, 4 of which are new, and a sea recovery watermaker.
The master stateroom is forward in the bow with a full queen size island bed, night stands on both sides, cedar lined hanging lockers, a New Flat Screen TV, DVD player and a stereo with CD & ipod jack. The private master head is located forward of the stateroom and features a teak & holly floor, a large shower, mirrored vanity with sink with under counter storage.
The VIP stateroom is located to port. This large room features twin beds with a night stand between the beds with lots of storage and a hanging cedar lined hanging locker. New Flat Screen TV and DVD player and a stereo with CD & ipod jack. The private head features a large shower, teak & holly floor and sink with under counter storage.
Crew and/or Guest stateroom is to starboard. This cabin has large upper and lower berths, a cedar lined hanging locker and lots of storage.
Companionway Day Head:
Features a full size shower with a teak & holly floor, sink with undercounter storage. A washer and dryer is located in the companionway just behind the day head door.
Features a single bunk with a hanging cedar lined locker and a clothes cabinet. Flat screen TV with DVD player. The upgraded "Ward's Marine Electric" main electrical panel is located in the captain's room.
Entering the salon from the cockpit on the port side there is an L shaped sofa with underneath storage and a pedestal coffee table. To the starboard side is a cabinet with an Ice Maker and drawers. Next is an L shaped dinnette with underneath storage and a table with 2 leaves that extend the table to 6 1/2' for entertaining. There is a New entertainment center with a Sony Flat Screen TV, Direct TV, Blu-Ray DVD player, Stereo w/ XM radio, 5 disc CD player and a salon speaker system.
The galley is located on the portside forward of the L shaped couch and has a New full size stand up side by side refrigerator/freezer, 2 undercounter pull out freezer drawers, 4 burner stove, New stainless steel sink, Microwave coventional oven, lots of cabinet storage, a pull out garbage drawer and a teak & holly floor